Removing bra from nightgown

krisdakilla

Hey all

So what I am looking for is finding a way to remove the bra from a specific see-through nightgown, or get someone to do it for me.

the one in question is this http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/lace-jacket-lingerie/id/1056669/ bye skystars5. what i want is just the jacket alone without the panties and the bra but no matter how much i tried i couldnt for the life figure out how to do it.

can anyone help me?

NOTE:

• this is for personal use only
  • if you want to upload (for any of the communities) i sincerely ask  that you go to the creator for permission to do so
  • yes i am pervert
  • credits go where credits are due

The panties would be easy to 'remove' but I don't think you can just remove the bra since it's one texture, the jacket is just drawn over the bra so it would be hard to 'remove it' unless you're very good at Photoshop maybe and can recreate the pattern.

The panties would be easy to 'remove' but I don't think you can just remove the bra since it's one texture, the jacket is just drawn over the bra so it would be hard to 'remove it' unless you're very good at Photoshop maybe and can recreate the pattern.

When i tried in TSR workshop GIMP (and yes I know its the underdog software, but its free) i noticed that the jacket alone is in the mask layer. But the colors were distorted, and I couldnt get them right. I imagine it could be a workaround

​Wasn't able to download it (TSR hates adblockers tongue.png ) also I’m not able to volunteer.

I’m going to use this as an example (sorry I don’t use GIMP only photoshop but the basics are the same, probably):

post-535934-0-46713200-1482478713_thumb.png

(aftopshirtfitted_meshbra)

It’s from the base game so you can find it with TSRW quickly. This one has a mask that separates the bra from the rest of the garment:

post-535934-0-44909000-1482478760_thumb.png

Notice that I also captured the channels toolbar because every color lives on a separate one, so if I just want to select the bra I need to go to the “green” channel and use the magic wand, the lasso or any other available tool. Once you’re done save your selection.

Now I can open the multiplier and load the previous selection and start working on merging the bra with the rest of the texture, in this specific case it needs A LOT of work but I believe the texture you want to edit doesn’t have that much detail.

post-535934-0-31403000-1482478802_thumb.png

​A lazy alternative is just to modify the brightness of the bra on the alpha channel:

post-535934-0-26654600-1482480121_thumb.png

This makes it semitransparent in-game just don't go too dark.

Hope his helps.

​Wasn't able to download it (TSR hates adblockers tongue.png ) also I’m not able to volunteer.

I’m going to use this as an example (sorry I don’t use GIMP only photoshop but the basics are the same, probably):

attachicon.gifaftopshirtfitted_meshbra_TSRW.PNG

(aftopshirtfitted_meshbra)

It’s from the base game so you can find it with TSRW quickly. This one has a mask that separates the bra from the rest of the garment:

attachicon.gifaftopshirtfitted_meshbra_Mask.PNG

Notice that I also captured the channels toolbar because every color lives on a separate one, so if I just want to select the bra I need to go to the “green” channel and use the magic wand, the lasso or any other available tool. Once you’re done save your selection.

Now I can open the multiplier and load the previous selection and start working on merging the bra with the rest of the texture, in this specific case it needs A LOT of work but I believe the texture you want to edit doesn’t have that much detail.

attachicon.gifaftopshirtfitted_meshbra_MultiplierandAlpha.png

​A lazy alternative is just to modify the brightness of the bra on the alpha channel:

attachicon.gifaftopshirtfitted_meshbra_alphamodified.png

This makes it semitransparent in-game just don't go too dark.

Hope his helps.

Thanks!

I'll try this later

Archived