NPR China Dress CBBE/UUNP HDT Bodyslide (full physics)

hi. I install CBBE 4.0 and it have serious deformities on right breast and few on ass. I try to fix it, weights a ok and on 0 and 100 no problems but as it get closer to 50 its deforms. first time seeing something like that. and last, on curvy its smaller. 

225adca953.jpg

hi. I install CBBE 4.0 and it have serious deformities on right breast and few on ass. I try to fix it, weights a ok and on 0 and 100 no problems but as it get closer to 50 its deforms. first time seeing something like that. and last, on curvy its smaller. 

It is related to "NiSkinInstance" property of the "NiTriShape". Bodyslide Outfit Studio has some kind of problem managing this kind of property. Converting to the Bethesda stardard ("BDismemberSkinInstance") solved the problem.

Sometimes a simple BodySlide conversion is not as easy as it seems, isnt it? :lol:

Version 4.1 and 6.1:

Corrected body morph problems on weight slider (CBBE and UUNP).

Smoothed surfaces on CBBE version.

It is related to "NiSkinInstance" property of the "NiTriShape". Bodyslide Outfit Studio has some kind of problem managing this kind of property. Converting to the Bethesda stardard ("BDismemberSkinInstance") solved the problem.

Sometimes a simple BodySlide conversion is not as easy as it seems, isnt it? :lol:

It would seems so :)    Everything in order now, thanks.

35d1dae585.jpg

strange problem

in cbbe version i have uunp xxxx armor part when i use additem mod

i have try to change the hdt xml file

Check the update ;)

Version 4.2 and 6.2:

Tweaks to the physics, solve some problems especially in CBBE version.

Movement more realistic retaining stability.

btw srry for the multiple versions, this dress is giving me more work than expected :ph34r:

strange problem

in cbbe version i have uunp xxxx armor part when i use additem mod

i have try to change the hdt xml file

Check the update ;)

Version 4.2 and 6.2:

Tweaks to the physics, solve some problems especially in CBBE version.

Movement more realistic retaining stability.

btw srry for the multiple versions, this dress is giving me more work than expected :ph34r:

that no fix the problem !!!

The dress physics seems to get stuck after using Additem menu. Also changing from 1st person to 3rd it cause problems, I'm aware of that but I dont know the cause, sorry.

You can unequip the dress when use Additem menu.

I really like the dress, but not so much the extra floral design near the neck and on the sleeves and pantyhose. Would you be willing to have an alt texture without them, or is that too much to ask?

I started working in other projects, I will fix major problems only, sorry.

You can use Photoshop or Gimp to personalise the textures to your likings.

Hi just downloaded your 2 china dress converstion's, well done.

One thing though since I always repack multi files, is that this file went from being 116 mb down too 60 mb just by using an open source zip. program.

here is the link:

http://www.7-zip.org/ 

I use it mainly cuz NMM don't like others too much and get less fails when trying too install.

Yep, file size is 49,5 and 13,5 now

Nice :shy:

Hi just downloaded your 2 china dress converstion's, well done.

One thing though since I always repack multi files, is that this file went from being 116 mb down too 60 mb just by using an open source zip. program.

here is the link:

http://www.7-zip.org/ 

I use it mainly cuz NMM don't like others too much and get less fails when trying too install.

Yep, file size is 49,5 and 13,5

Nice :shy:

Your welcome :P

• 3 weeks later...

You, Sir, deserve a very big cookie. Only problem is the front part is glitch for me, it gets twisted back from the weighting or somesuch. A milder HDT effect below the thighs would be welcome.

Updated physics with a more stable version (02-10-17).

(Chainging from 3rd person to 1st person breaks the physics, I still dont find a workaround for this.)

• 5 months later...

Tried merging CBBE 4.2 into a sinngle armors plugin, got the following error:

Copying records from chinaDressRavana (Daiemonic edit).esp
        Failed to copy 00cdrDarkGreenUUNPALT [COBJ:13005438]; ''$00cdgreenUUNPALT "chinaDressDGreenUUNP[ALT" [ARMO:13004E93]'' is not a valid integer value
        Failed to copy 00cdrVioletUUNPALT [COBJ:13005432]; ''$00cdVioletUUNPALT "chinaDressVioletUUNP[ALT" [ARMO:13005407]'' is not a valid integer value
        Failed to copy 00cdrPurpleUUNPALT [COBJ:1300542C]; ''$00cdPURPLEUUNPALT "chinaDressPurpleUUNP[ALT" [ARMO:130053FF]'' is not a valid integer value
        Failed to copy 00cdrYellowUUNPALT [COBJ:13005429]; ''$00cdYellowUUNPALT "chinaDressYellowUUNP[ALT" [ARMO:1300540B]'' is not a valid integer value
        Failed to copy 00cdrOrangeUUNPALT [COBJ:13005426]; ''$00cdOrangeUUNPALT "chinaDressOrangeUUNP[ALT" [ARMO:130053F9]'' is not a valid integer value

• 2 years later...

The dress on the unnp body is invisible with only the npc head left

Do i need to do something in bodyslide or is it just incompatible with the body? I can't find  the outfit at the top left of the build menu

The dress showcasing in my inventory is visible.Feels like it's a mesh problem for me 

Im also not having the hdtPhysicsExtensions logs about the dress inside SKYRIM\DATA\SKSE\plugins after equipping it.

My other HDT hair/armors are fine..

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.