NPR China Dress CBBE/UUNP HDT Bodyslide (full physics)

Hi there guys, I have received some complaints about the size of the files so I wanted to explain some things:

Model polygon count:

Higher polycount = Higher model quality, the model morphs much better into rendering programs like 3dMax/Blender and also in BodySlide Outfit Studio.
Also, ingame, the model reacts much better to the movement (reducing the clipping probability) and can take a higher amount of detail.
The bad, perfomance loss(lower fps in old machine) and higher file size.
For a better understanding, CBBE body model has 6.516 Polys, UNP body model has 13.080. That explains why UNP is much better than CBBE.
Usually the body models gets the higher polycount of all models ingame, used for main character and npcs. In our case the dress alone has 34.362 Polys, plus 14.873 for the panty :lol: plus 6.208 for the clips.
That explain a bit why the model is so good and reacts so good to the Havok physics (plus having 45 custom bones managing the dress), NPR/Ravana ,original autors, made it that way and I clap them.
About the shoes model, the stocking has 15.924, I increased the polycount in this case, that explain why the stocking adapts so good to the leg, it seems a second skin (what a stocking must be). I had to made a new feet model for the heels(the original autors had the feet cut at ankle height), the feet model has 17.988 Polys.

So the size for the dress is 5.321MB and this translates in an even higher .osd (BodySlide) file, 8.671MB. If you multiply this for the 15 colors I made plus the stocking, plus the textures.. you have a whole file size of 250MB+.

In my opinion Quality>size. Before you ask me, I will never cut the quality for a reduced file size. In the next version (3.0) you will see the whole file size reduced 5 times without a quality loss (textures will be managed by the .esp)

It may seems only an armor, but you must realize the big work that hide behind.

Version 3.0 explained:

Textures (colors) managed by the .esp, reduced file size 5 times.
CBBE & UUNP coexistence, useful if you are using "BodyChange" or you have some follower using different body type and want to equip the dress. If you want coexistence you must download both packages.
4 possible builds, 2 CBBE + 2 UUNP. You can build 2 different bodies for each type (CBBE or UUNP), so you will have a main model for the dress and an "ALT" version, each one with 15 possible colors. Everything managed by the .esp.
I have made recipes for everything so you can craft everything.

I hope you like it guys, this wonderful dress :heart:

I love this dress! If I could just get the Manga sliders to work it'd be perfect.... but I can't :(

Yeah, I understand. You can use the standard sliders to morph into a Manga build.

As I have explained, when I try to conform the model to the UNP sliders the meshes explode. Maybe somebody more experienced than me can bring a solution, or maybe a BodySlide future version solve this problem.

I love this dress! If I could just get the Manga sliders to work it'd be perfect.... but I can't :(

Yeah, I understand. You can use the standard sliders to morph into a Manga build.

As I have explained, when I try to conform the model to the UNP sliders the meshes explode. Maybe somebody more experienced than me can bring a solution, or maybe a BodySlide future version solve this problem.

Yeah, I tried too and it just crashed my game, open it up in nifskope and all I see is this

708ef50bb3.png

Breast collapse and spagettification...

Ooh :o

Oh a suggestion if you were planning on making something for the gloves, long gloves with a chinese nail guard on the index finger chained to a bracelet.

EDIT: So I zapped the panties on the ALT, left the panties on the normal and then I put on the ALT version and this happened.

96f8e92db6.png

And every normal dress is using the black dress texture.

Previously, if you had the dress from original mod in your inventory, remove/disable it and make a new savegame, quit to desktop, activate my .esp, load that save, add my dress, save and load again.

Could be a conflict between the original .esp/dress and the new ones if coexist in your game at the same time.

I tried to add it on a newgame but its same http://imgur.com/a/rW8P7 Forgot to mention, if i reequip and stand still its okay, but if i run around and do something then it gets this weird. And no, i dont have original dress installed, no HDT hair used here too.

Try what I told about making a new savegane, quit to desktop and load.

Make sure you dont have HDT Havok Object equipped or any kind of HDT body .XML attached to the hands/head mesh.

Check the skeleton, install the last versión from XPMSE. If you are using a custom race you need to replace the skeleton.

Use the last versión from BodySlide, old ones may not trasfer correctly the data for the .XML to the created meshes.

I tested Full HDT maid outfit and this works fine, so something wrong with dress itself.

Quit dress, equip.

180º aggressive turns could mess the physics, re equipping the dress should be enough.

Start walking straight and see if it works well, try to avoid aggressive turns.

I tried to add it on a newgame but its same http://imgur.com/a/rW8P7 Forgot to mention, if i reequip and stand still its okay, but if i run around and do something then it gets this weird. And no, i dont have original dress installed, no HDT hair used here too.

Try what I told about making a new savegane, quit to desktop and load.

Make sure you dont have HDT Havok Object equipped or any kind of HDT body .XML attached to the hands/head mesh.

Check the skeleton, install the last versión from XPMSE. If you are using a custom race you need to replace the skeleton.

Use the last versión from BodySlide, old ones may not trasfer correctly the data for the .XML to the created meshes.

i made a hdt smp conversion of this little master piece few months ago, maybe you want to add it to your downloads? wheter its only uunp..just pm me :)

Version CBBE 4.0 and UUNP 6.0

Implemented original version with sound.

Script removed, mágic effects (and sound) managed by conditions.

Enchanted dress (NPR Blessing) when both dress and stocking are equipped:

-Stamina regen (+25%) upon equip.

-Damage resist (+25%) upon entering in combat.

-Health regen (+25%) after a combat.

Increased physics stability when moving aggressive (180º turns).

Corrected panty weights on CBBE version.