NPR China Dress CBBE/UUNP HDT Bodyslide (full physics)

Sexy as hell. Any chance for a UUNP version?

I have tried, but its giving me a lot of problems,  BodySlide breaks the meshes and it makes the game crash to desktop.

This dress was created using a custom skeleton with custom bones, this is not an easy and conventional Bodyslide conversion, I made a workaround adding 1 by 1 those custom bones (45) to the XMPSE skeleton and it worked for the first time. But when I try to convert CBBE to UNP, the meshes explode.

If I find a solution I will let you know :-/

Can you upload the file on the site, I don't trust mediafire website :s

Yeh Mediafire has been sending out some really bad ads lately. Pop-unders that get past even uBlock, so I had to manually filter the domains that it was redirecting me too. Really shady for what's one of the biggest file-hosting websites on the net.

I feel like an idiot asking this but the flaps are still stiff, any idea what I did wrong? I do have everything necessary for HDT working well, so lets get that out of the way first.

*NVM I found the problem. Some of the files are in NPRChinaDress(Daiemonic Edit)\meshes\clothes when they should be in NPRChinaDress(Daiemonic Edit)\meshes\clothes\NPRChinaDress.

Works great now, thanks for making these quality physics add-ons.

Works great now, thanks for making these quality physics add-ons.

I thinnk "Ravana" added the physics, I made several changes to it.

I have adapted the sensitivity so that the movement is much more smooth and realistic, also there were terrible clippings on butt/back/pelvis/breast/belly areas. I limited the movement of the dress so that it does not slip between the legs and turn around over itself.

The dress was colliding with a lot of parts in the body, this was messing the physics making a terrible effect.

This among other things ;):ph34r:

Any chance to change this up to a single nif set (0 and 1) for the dress and have the esp handle the texture change (it would reduce the mod by a considerable amount).

Say set the mesh order to:

Dress - with the esp handling the texture change.

Clips - currently the top mesh in the nif

Panty - add a zap slider for those that don't want

Body - CBBE or UUNP (build 2 bodyslide packages one for UUNP HDT, and one for CBBE HDT).

And do the same for the ground file. So one gnd.nif with the esp handling the texture path.

So you end up with 1 set of files for the stocking/heels, 1 set for the dress, and one ground file.

Since each dress is 5.5MB's and the OSD file for Bodyslide is 7MB's (thats per dress) and the output of the multiple 0 and 1 turns out to be a little over 150MB's ... dropping the package down to a single osd and bodyslide mesh and having the esp handle the texture change (similar to how the guard uniforms use the stormcloak mesh and change the texture for the cloth piece). It could reduce the mod size by around 50MB's or so at the zip file (final version should be under the 100mb limit anyway).

Oh by the way.... I was able to convert the dress over to UUNP HDT using the latest build of Bodyslide (v4.2.1) and still have HDT dress physic's enabled.

I did a "copy selected weights" for the pelvis, spin's 1 thru 3, breast, butt, belly, and clavical's bones from UUNP HDT (to the dres, clips, and panty) and it works (there is a slight over painting of one of the right arm bones on the dress as it wants to follow the arm when you put your hands in the air). The latest build of Bodyslide will keep any additional bones without messing them up (I know in bodyslide v2.xx it used to have issues with hdt bones, and in 3.x for fallout 4 it sometimes would screw up cloth bones, but I think Ousinus has the extra bone issue fixed in the latest build).

Attached is the Black version of the china dress in UUNP HDT with the tri file (it could use some smoothing on the back part of the dress bellow the butt for certain presets, and the right arm weight probably needs to be removed from the dress but yeah this is just a test version).

Black China Dress UUNP with Tri file.7z

Any chance to change this up to a single nif set (0 and 1) for the dress and have the esp handle the texture change (it would reduce the mod by a considerable amount).

Say set the mesh order to:

Dress - with the esp handling the texture change.

Clips - currently the top mesh in the nif

Panty - add a zap slider for those that don't want

Body - CBBE or UUNP (build 2 bodyslide packages one for UUNP HDT, and one for CBBE HDT).

And do the same for the ground file. So one gnd.nif with the esp handling the texture path.

So you end up with 1 set of files for the stocking/heels, 1 set for the dress, and one ground file.

Since each dress is 5.5MB's and the OSD file for Bodyslide is 7MB's (thats per dress) and the output of the multiple 0 and 1 turns out to be a little over 150MB's ... dropping the package down to a single osd and bodyslide mesh and having the esp handle the texture change (similar to how the guard uniforms use the stormcloak mesh and change the texture for the cloth piece). It could reduce the mod size by around 50MB's or so at the zip file (final version should be under the 100mb limit anyway).

Oh by the way.... I was able to convert the dress over to UUNP HDT using the latest build of Bodyslide (v4.2.1) and still have HDT dress physic's enabled.

I did a "copy selected weights" for the pelvis, spin's 1 thru 3, breast, butt, belly, and clavical's bones from UUNP HDT (to the dres, clips, and panty) and it works (there is a slight over painting of one of the right arm bones on the dress as it wants to follow the arm when you put your hands in the air). The latest build of Bodyslide will keep any additional bones without messing them up (I know in bodyslide v2.xx it used to have issues with hdt bones, and in 3.x for fallout 4 it sometimes would screw up cloth bones, but I think Ousinus has the extra bone issue fixed in the latest build).

Attached is the Black version of the china dress in UUNP HDT with the tri file (it could use some smoothing on the back part of the dress bellow the butt for certain presets, and the right arm weight probably needs to be removed from the dress but yeah this is just a test version).

attachicon.gifBlack China Dress UUNP with Tri file.7z

Yeah, what I have right now is an UUNP bodyslide (4.2.1) with standard sliders (breasts, butt, hips, torso...), the problem comes when I conform to the UUNP bodies, is at this point when the meshes explode.

Do you have UNP, UNPB, 7B... working sliders without broken meshes as result?

About the texture change, I prefer to have 1 bodysilde for each color, that way you can build different types of bodies for each color.

Hey there, i'm still unable to download the uunp files

NPRChinaDress(Daiemonic Edit)2.0_UUNP.part2.rar -is downloaded with size 0, the same goes for NPRChinaDress(Daiemonic Edit)2.0_UUNP.part3.rar.

NPRChinaDress(Daiemonic Edit)2.0_UUNP.part1.rar is downloaded with size ~43 MB instead of 70.

Just to let you know. Looking at the pictures the dress is awesome, would love to see in on my character ingame :)

Have a nice day,

Xfan