A CM female daedra based on Divine Avengers mod and Nuska's OCO dremora

View File

As the title suggests this mod provides a .esp that only changes the face of the Original mod Divine Avenger made. I own nothing of this content but the changes i made. As such all credits go to Divine Avengers mod on the nexus called "A CM partner companion female dremora Aanila" and nuska from OCO2 for making the textures.

Note: Both of these mods are NOT included in this download. Therefore you have to download BOTH these mods first before you download my changes. I am aware that the perms on the nexus state that i can't make changes to Divine Avengers mod without his permission but since he hasn't responded to that page for two years i hope the coast is clear. If the administrators of this site feel the need to remove this upload so be it.

Install instructions:

Just download the two before mentioned files and then let my .esp overwrite DA's.

Note2: the reason why i didn't put any links is because for some reason the links don't seem to work very well when they are aimed straight at oblivion Nexus fr some reason. You are better off using google to find the required mods. (hence why DA's mod is rephrased word by word to make it easier to find)