The Veteran Skin - SOS Smurf and VectorPlexus Retextures

View File

Description
This mod is a small retexture of the SoS schlong. It is intended as second part of my Veteran Skin mod that is available on the Nexus. Because of policies and permissions I decided to split the skin into two parts as to not get in trouble. This means that the genital parts of the mod must be downloaded from the lovers lab.

The first part, the veteran skin mod, can be downloaded from here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81004?

Requirements
- The Veteran Skin mod
- SoS

Note
Thanks to BullFye this addon now supports all SoS schlongs (Smurf, VectorPlexus Muscular and Regular).

Credits
Smurf and VectorPlexus for their original schlongs
Bullfye for adapting the addon to all SoS schlongs

• 3 weeks later...

could you do for all shlong sizes ___I use Muscular...

Bullfye, if I'm not mistaken the muscular addon uses Vector's regular skin texture.

Ty but I have found out that this textures from the original Mod have an issue with my installed Enb Real Vision, in fact I have installed it and yes gives a weird skin texture on the man face like the skin is falling ...so I decided not to install it..sad this issue cause the skin is very good a along side with this texture would be perfect...

After a couple of try outs I found a new problem..the underwear remains installed and the SOS as well..weird does anyone haves this issue...

OK I took some screens to better illustrate the issue...

Now the underwear is gone but as you can see the difference between your average SOS retex and the Muscular texture doesn't match...  see the bellow screens---

post-136583-0-14084800-1484310165_thumb.jpg

post-136583-0-32351200-1484310191_thumb.jpg

It would be good if you could do the Regular and the muscular retex...cause this is what happens..

TY

Bullfye, if I'm not mistaken the muscular addon uses Vector's regular skin texture.

Ty but I have found out that this textures from the original Mod have an issue with my installed Enb Real Vision, in fact I have installed it and yes gives a weird skin texture on the man face like the skin is falling ...so I decided not to install it..sad this issue cause the skin is very good a along side with this texture would be perfect...

After a couple of try outs I found a new problem..the underwear remains installed and the SOS as well..weird does anyone haves this issue...

Now the underwear is gone but as you can see the difference between your average SOS retex and the Muscular texture doesn't match...  see the bellow screens---

attachicon.gifyour SOS average retex.jpg

attachicon.gifMuscular SOS.jpg

It would be good if you could do the Regular and the muscular retex...cause this is what happens..

TY

Go to the folder

Directory of mod organizer\mods\The Veteran Skin - SOS Smurf Retexture\textures\actors\character\SOS

There is a folder named 'Smurf Average'. Make a copy of it, then rename it into 'VectorPlexus Regular'

After that, you will have two folders on that folder. One is 'Smurf Average' and another is 'VectorPlexus Regular'.

Make sure contents of each folder is same.

Then test it on your skyrim.

TY

Go to the folder

Directory of mod organizer\mods\The Veteran Skin - SOS Smurf Retexture\textures\actors\character\SOS

There is a folder named 'Smurf Average'. Make a copy of it, then rename it into 'VectorPlexus Regular'

After that, you will have two folders on that folder. One is 'Smurf Average' and another is 'VectorPlexus Regular'.

It worked apparently..THanks....

What I have done was repack this Mod and add into the The Veteran Skin - SOS Smurf Retexture\textures\actors\character\SOS    

2 new folders ...one for Vectorplexus Regular and another to Vectorplexus Muscular and jus add inside each the same files from this mod genitals for SOS...

And it worked ..here a pic..

If the Mod author approves I can upload it here...so that people can use it...

post-136583-0-05426700-1484478521_thumb.jpg

Now I have to work on the face with the original mod specular maps and see if I can fix the texture ..but I can leave with that..

TY

Go to the folder

What I have done was repack this Mod and add into the The Veteran Skin - SOS Smurf Retexture\textures\actors\character\SOS    

2 new folders ...one for Vectorplexus Regular and another to Vectorplexus Muscular and jus add inside each the same files from this mod genitals for SOS...

attachicon.gifit worked.jpg

Now I have to work on the face with the original mod specular maps and see if I can fix the texture ..but I can leave with that..

You can upload the version you've made. Give me a link to your mod, so I can point to it in the description page.

TY

Go to the folder

Thanks for the support Sleepy :)

I didn't check the support page of the addon.

TY

Go to the folder

You can upload the version you've made. Give me a link to your mod, so I can point to it in the description page.

TY

Go to the folder

OK lets see ..

This is the file..tell me when you have it so that I delete the file here..

File deleted its now on the main page of this post...

TY

Go to the folder

TY

Go to the folder

OK lets see ..

This is the file..tell me when you have it so that I delete the file here..

attachicon.gifThe Veteran Skin - SOS Smurf Retexture.rar

Thanks so much Bullfye. I've downloaded it and will add it to the files of the add-on :) :)

Will this work for SOS Light? "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Light - 1.04.7z"

I suppose so since its only the genitals for all 3 genitals addons...

Hi, thanks for the reply, but I was looking for an answer from someone who knows for sure or this mod's creator, ZwabberdieBo.

OK but as I told you this are only Male body meshes and textures...the only part that changes in SOS its the Genitals that I suppose its the same as SOS Full...so it should work...

If you want to wait for its reply OK ...but its only a question of installing it with NMM or MO and that is it...if you do not like it uninstall it...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for the reply, but I was looking for an answer from someone who knows for sure or this mod's creator, ZwabberdieBo.

OK but as I told you this are only Male body meshes and textures...the only part that changes in SOS its the Genitals that I suppose its the same as SOS Full...so it should work...

If you want to wait for its reply OK ...but its only a question of installing it with NMM or MO and that is it...if you do not like it uninstall it...

I may be wrong, but I think it won't work with SOS Light, because the genital textures there are part of the malebody_1.dds as oppposed to the full version where they have their own files. Veteran Skin was designed around the full version, so ZwabberdieBo or someone else would have to make a Light version.

Thanks, I tested it myself and it doesn't work with SOS Light. Oh well.

I may be wrong, but I think it won't work with SOS Light, because the genital textures there are part of the malebody_1.dds as oppposed to the full version where they have their own files. Veteran Skin was designed around the full version, so ZwabberdieBo or someone else would have to make a Light version.

• 2 weeks later...