LoversLab Follower that Ties into Framework and Aroused?

blueballbob

Anyone make a decent voiced follower that ties into the Sexlab Framework and Sexlab Aroused at all?  I know there's Alica Painslut, but that mods pretty old and gave me all kinds of issues last time I tried to use it.

Just wondering if anyone found or made a follower mod that had hooks into Sexlab and Aroused/Lovers Comfort/Lovers Victim/ or even Wear and Tear so that the dialog would match the different states of the NPC in the framework.

If you have one or found one, thanks in advance!

Alicia is close to my heart XD. She could just do with an overhaul.

However, it shouldnt be too hard to make a follow like this. Read around, learn papyrus, and try it yourself. I reckon the hardest part is getting your follower voiced, and catering to all kinks. If youre really gonna go hard for it, maybe give your follow developer tools to allow people to adapt it to tie in with other things, like Fishburger's slavery or MilkMod

Alicia is close to my hear XD. She could just do with an overhaul.

However, it shouldnt be too hard to make a follow like this. Read around, learn papyrus, and try it yourself. I reckon the hardest part is getting your follower voiced, and catering to all kinks. If youre really gonna go hard for it, maybe give your follow developer tools to allow people to adapt it to tie in with other things, like Fishburger's slavery or MilkMod

I might do that.  Been thinking about learning to do some of the scripting after i get through my first CS book or two. 

Not sure if I'd really invest in doing  a follower for OldRim, but would probably start in Special Edition or maybe just do one for Fallout.

Just was hoping someone else had already done one, but doesn't sound like it.

Archived