Can anyone help me? I got the SOS patch working, but none of the sex mods I have will work on him.

I've tried having creatures animations and simple sex spells like sexlab matchmaker, but nothing works.

What kind of mod should I have to just bone the skele already? @_@

Sup dude!, Fancy meeting you here, so this version of xanthys is obsolete compared to the one on the nexus, I recomend getting everything over there for now, redownload an install him, an then after following normal procedures with installing fnis creatures an what not its time to install some mods that contain draugr sex animations, as those animations share the file path for skeletons

Can anyone help me? I got the SOS patch working, but none of the sex mods I have will work on him.

I've tried having creatures animations and simple sex spells like sexlab matchmaker, but nothing works.

What kind of mod should I have to just bone the skele already? @_@

Sup dude!, Fancy meeting you here, so this version of xanthys is obsolete compared to the one on the nexus, I recomend getting everything over there for now, redownload an install him, an then after following normal procedures with installing fnis creatures an what not its time to install some mods that contain draugr sex animations, as those animations share the file path for skeletons

Oh heya! Thanks for all the help so far!

Anyways, I got the nexus version installed and all, I do have 'fnis creature pack' installed as well as  'more nasty critters' and 'anub creatures', since they both offer draugr animation options.

However it simply does not work on him for some reason? I'm also using 'Sexlab Animal Sex' to trigger creature sex, and it works on draugrs, but not on Xanthys. The menu opens up, I can choose 'sex menu', but then nothing happens.

hmm, I wonder if its because he doesnt have the creature keyword.....

I'm not really a modder, but I think that could be it @_@ possibly.

If that's something I can edit on the creation kit I could try doing it. I just never really done it before so I'll have to look into it (and possibly break poor Xanthys in the process, haha)

If that's something I can edit on the creation kit I could try doing it. I just never really done it before so I'll have to look into it (and possibly break poor Xanthys in the process, haha)

no, he has the creature keyword, did you try forcing it through the sexlab framework instead?

no, he has the creature keyword, did you try forcing it through the sexlab framework instead?

I don't really know how to do that, but I tried more mods that triggered the animations. Still as before, draugrs worked just fine but Xanthys didn't : / oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really know how to do that, but I tried more mods that triggered the animations. Still as before, draugrs worked just fine but Xanthys didn't : / oh well.

there was a file somewere in sexlab where you would have to add his race otherwise sl wont detect him either that or you chainge his race to draugr or something like that.

btw was i the only one how was grinching when reading this?

Xanthys is Mountable

He does animate in his human form and the SOS patch works in human form. I think the problem is that there are about 4 different versions of Xanthys and each of these forms have a separate NIF file. The human form nif file allows for the animation but the others do not. I could be wrong. So I just have him convert to human form when he needs to have sex with an NPC or player.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I never understood why such a fully featured mod had so few downloads until I loaded it. The badly lit maze- completely unnecessary. I think you were trying to hit upon realism/dark/mysterious with that but it just ends up being annoying because of the things one could do in that situation. 

I would have a group of followers all establishing light sources as I mapped out the area to easily find my around. We can't do that in game which is why most just include lights and a better laid out map.

Thanks for the follower but- UNINSTALLED.

Ignore that. Problem was I kept falling asleep while in the dungeon so it seemed endless