Invisible devices

draen

Hi. first of all I have to say english is not my native language so I'm not able to follow tutorials like Nifskope or bodyslide. As a result of that I cannot use those programs... Still waiting for spanish tutorials.

i reinstalled all my mods recently as they were mostly outdated so I deleted them all and started fresh again with Mod Organizer.

The problem is some pieces of Devious devices are invisible.

All the harnesses are invisible except for the collar piece.

The hobble dress (wich is new) Makes all the body invisible except for the head, hands and feet.

Separate pieces like the gags, the armbinders or the belts work correctly.

So i reduced the mods to minimum. As of now I have installed:

Sexlab

Sexlab aroused

Devious devices assets (7B), expansion and integration

Captured dreams

zaz animation pack

The thing is in my older version of the game (about half a year ago) all them worked perfectly

Also I disabled all the devious underneath in order to avoid problems.

I'm using Sevenbase body and demoniac textures.

Remember I'm hopeless with advanced tools like nifskope or bodyslide so if the solution is in those programs ill have admit defeat.

I have the same issue, The issue I have is that the belts were put on part 42/43 for 3.0, but used to be on part 49.  Result is that if you use slot 43, it overrides pants and hides them.  else it hides the belt and shows pants.

Something has definitely gone wrong with your game if chastity belts (or pants, for that matter) are using the circlet and ears slots. Devious chastity belts have used slot 49 for a long time, possibly since the very beginning, and they still use that slot with the latest versions.

The only belt slot-related change in the recent devious releases is that slot 49 has been added to the default list of slots hidden by the device hider when you wear a main armour or clothing piece. That can be changed in the devices underneath section of the MCM to see if that's causing your problem. If that's not the answer I would suggest removing all devious mods and then reinstalling only the core ones (DDa/i/x) not forgetting to build the meshes in bodyslide. If the belts work properly like that try installing any other devious plugins one by one until you find one that changes the slot.

I have the same issue, The issue I have is that the belts were put on part 42/43 for 3.0, but used to be on part 49.  Result is that if you use slot 43, it overrides pants and hides them.  else it hides the belt and shows pants.

Something has definitely gone wrong with your game if chastity belts (or pants, for that matter) are using the circlet and ears slots. Devious chastity belts have used slot 49 for a long time, possibly since the very beginning, and they still use that slot with the latest versions.

The only belt slot-related change in the recent devious releases is that slot 49 has been added to the default list of slots hidden by the device hider when you wear a main armour or clothing piece. That can be changed in the devices underneath section of the MCM to see if that's causing your problem. If that's not the answer I would suggest removing all devious mods and then reinstalling only the core ones (DDa/i/x) not forgetting to build the meshes in bodyslide. If the belts work properly like that try installing any other devious plugins one by one until you find one that changes the slot.

Worked fine up until I created a game with the most recent batch of updates from DD assets down.  It's not the circlet/ears, it's the pants slot, whatever that number is.  Assets and Bodyslide only want to show the belts if they're set to the pants slot, not the dedicated 49 slot.

The older saves work fine, so it's only a new char with the new version that causes issues.

Issue was using the LSAR mod and the newest version of Devious Devices.  Newest version adds belts to the body slot(32).  Remove the belts from devices underneath entirely, like older characters have, and it works as expected.

Archived