Stand Alone Follower Question

Wyrdness

Well I know all the basics on how to create stand alone followers but in the end you end up with a bog standard follower when it's all said and done are the any guides for making them more advanced (for example like Inigo, Sophia and Recorder) or are the any modders who accept requests for such tasks?

The followers are already created and stand alone and I don't have any issue doing that part, it's just a case of making them more interesting to adventure with and more stand out.

i dont know how there would be a guide for that. your question makes it sound like you're just asking how to have imagination? if you're good on how to get it working in the game then from that point on its all in your head, inventing a character and story. once you have that you just do more of what you did to make it work in the first place, to put the dialog in-game.

don't get me wrong, the creative part is a lot of work. so you'll probably not find anyone jumping at the opportunity to invent a new person for you for free.

i dont know how there would be a guide for that. your question makes it sound like you're just asking how to have imagination? if you're good on how to get it working in the game then from that point on its all in your head, inventing a character and story. once you have that you just do more of what you did to make it work in the first place, to put the dialog in-game.

don't get me wrong, the creative part is a lot of work. so you'll probably not find anyone jumping at the opportunity to invent a new person for you for free.

I mean in terms of giving them their own dialogue and maybe some interesting scripted actions, I'm not too concerned on backstory for now.

Thanks will check it out.

Archived