Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

Animations work perfectly. Thank you!

Just a question - would it be possible to add solo animations of a person in a device, simply being kept there, with no time limit?

I thought about that when making them, but it has a series of problems to do that.

1. The animation framework we us is WickedWimps, so you would still need wicked wimps to play that animation. Unless I find out how to import idle animations to them.

2. Say I manage to get this to work with idle animations.

While a sims is bonded in the device, the needs will still decay, so if you "forget" a simed bonded, or a sims autonomously binds himself to a device, and stays there, he/she can eventually Die from low needs. (Hunger for example). And that would be unpleasant

Let alone the fact that with such a "device" one cannot practicaly lock herself into, or unlock. 

To answer you question, it may be possible to make sims lock themselfs to the devices, however I do not know how to this yet, and even if I could, I see a lot of problem raising from doing so.

So, for now, No. No self locking. :) :) 

(...)

So, for now, No. No self locking. :) :)

Thank you for your answer. You seem to treat the problem very seriously. In a real life I would agree with you, but in a game... Anyway, maybe some idea would be adopted in time, like an alarm clock, animation lasting no more than time T, etc.

All the best :)

Hey!

With the most recent release of WickedWhims (1.1.2.068.1/1.1.2.069) the way individual objects are identified changed and any used custom locations won't work anymore. Any use of objects GUIDs is now deprecated. If you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to WWIDs.

Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object.

Sorry for the trouble!

Hey!

With the most recent release of WickedWhims (1.1.2.068.1/1.1.2.069) the way individual objects are identified changed and any used custom locations won't work anymore. Any use of objects GUIDs is now deprecated. If you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to WWIDs.

Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object.

Sorry for the trouble!

No problem. Thanks for the heads up.

--------------------------------

I have updated the xml with the required changes. please redownload the file if you update your WickedWhims installation. 

Got device bondage 1.5 (no patreon) / all animations you listed and latest WickedWhims build 1.1..2.069 (patreon), it does not work on my side with your devices (no Wicked options on them)

ps: I will surely be a patreon for your mods but if everydody do a patreon it will end up very expensive, back in my days mods were free and every one had latest updates (skyrim and mods here on this site for example) : /

...and now that I'm a patreon i'm pissed for the latest changes made for WickedWhims about a new system for animation  (and I won't be pissed if it was free, cause now I'm a customer, god I hate that world)

Guest Redabyss

Got device bondage 1.5 (no patreon) / all animations you listed and latest WickedWhims build 1.1..2.069 (patreon), it does not work on my side with your devices (no Wicked options on them)

Probably try to re-download? Maybe you have, for an error, an older version?

ps: I will surely be a patreon for your mods but if everydody do a patreon it will end up very expensive, back in my days mods were free and every one had latest updates (skyrim and mods here on this site for example) : /

...and now that I'm a patreon i'm pissed for the latest changes made for WickedWhims about a new system for animation  (and I won't be pissed if it was free, cause now I'm a customer, god I hate that world)

If you downloaded the latest WW, you must redownload the animations as well as there was a change (an update to the new systme) that all animators had to do.

If it still does not work enen after you downloaded the lates animations, try to run the game in x64bit mod.

The version of the animations file was NOT changed AFTER I made the update. Please re-download even if you see that you have the latest version. 

I removed all mods,

Just kept device bondage 1.5 / bondage device animations (yours for now) and tried with:

WickedWhims build 1.1..2.069 (patreon) => does not work

WickedWhims build 1.1..2.068.1 (loverslab build) => does not work

I only got the view option when I select the device, don't know what is wrong : /

Hey again!

I come with some bad new either way, so let's see what you prefer. You're one of the creators that already updated your animations for the new WWID system.

Since I implemented WWIDs, a really bad thing that was found out is that objects WWID is different between 32-bit and 64-bit architecture you're running. This means two things:

- Would you prefer to get WWID of objects on both 32-bit and 64-bit (you need to run the game twice, in 32 and then 64 bit version) and enter both 32-bit and 64-bit WWID versions in your animations XML?

- Would you prefer me to create new WWID system which will be the same for both 32-bit and 64-bit and then update your animations again?

Both situations require you to update animations (if you haven't already done it for both 32-bit and 64-bit), but clearly, the first option is more work for you.

Hmmm.

I think that a new system that would be the same for both versions is better.

If we keep working with different Ids between 32-bit and 64-bit, then the problem will pop up again eventually, Someone will forget to update something at some point or messup the ids.