Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

Hi there azmodan22!

I opened Resources.cfg in Notepad++ and have copy and pasted it for you to see, it is correct.

Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile */*.package
PackedFile */*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package

I do not use any subfolders aside from WW, which is on its own and nothing is installed in it except for WW. I will say now no other animations show up for the device either, which is why I viewed it as strange and wanted to talk to you in the hopes I would be able to troubleshoot the issue.

My plan going forward:

I'm going to move all of my mods into a separate folder on my desktop and leave only the pillory, ww, and your mod in and see how it responds (I will let it create a new Resources.cfg). It could be a conflict at this time since it's working in all other test scenarios you have implemented on your end. I'll update later with the tests.

Hi there azmodan22!

I opened Resources.cfg in Notepad++ and have copy and pasted it for you to see, it is correct.

Priority 500

PackedFile *.package

PackedFile */*.package

PackedFile */*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package

I do not use any subfolders aside from WW, which is on its own and nothing is installed in it except for WW. I will say now no other animations show up for the device either, which is why I viewed it as strange and wanted to talk to you in the hopes I would be able to troubleshoot the issue.

My plan going forward:

I'm going to move all of my mods into a separate folder on my desktop and leave only the pillory, ww, and your mod in and see how it responds (I will let it create a new Resources.cfg). It could be a conflict at this time since it's working in all other test scenarios you have implemented on your end. I'll update later with the tests.

[[deleted everything to get to the point]]

I NUKED EVERYTHING in the mods folder, including the mods folder. Dropped every mod I had back into the new Mod folder (sans Resource.cfg) because I was just going to give up. Logged into my test house and LO AND BEHOLD IT WORKS... Do I know how or why... nope. I just know the option is there now. I tried it on my original house and all my characters were bald white sim dolls??? That was weird, so I deleted my recent save files and went a day back, no biggie. Reloaded the game and everything was there. Reloaded other houses and everything is now working. So this was deffo something on my end. 

Guest Redabyss

I love the Cunnilingus so much!

Also, I think this should be properly adressed: if others animators wanted to use your pillories for Patreon, is it possible for them to do so? :)

I love the Cunnilingus so much!

Also, I think this should be properly adressed: if others animators wanted to use your pillories for Patreon, is it possible for them to do so? :)

Thank you, I am also planning a stage 2 of that.

For other animators, no-one has asked anything specific about animations in Patreon. However I have said that other animators are very welcome to make animations for the devices. Whether they choose to pre-release them on Patreon or release them publicly stright away is entirely up to them.

What I do NOT give permission to, is to redestribute, or include the devices themself in their packages, Patreon or publicaly, or any other way they destribute their mods. 

But I think that, that rule stands for Every mod, not just mine :)

I have changed the Topics title to Azmodan22 WickedWhims animations since I will be making animations not only for the bondage devices but for other locations and mods as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On second not released Rough Doggy stage 2 with 2 versions on Patreon.

Preview of a mid-animation action.

Floor_Rough_Doggy_S02.gif

nice work:) is there sounds in your animations?

All my animations have  sounds, Lip syncronization, expresions (where applicable), IK and mid animation actions.

I prefer to either make a good and correct animation, even if that takes more time, or I will not post it until it is ready. 

Hi there! I been looking at your thread and I really like what you have done so far, will they be released on LL too in the future? Also I was wondering, as you did such a great job with your custom content locations, would you mind considering adding a stripper pole creation with sexy dance animations? There was one pole I found named "gogo stange 19" alongside a pole dance and some other SFW dances by Umpa77, the pole is ok but a little dated and I think you would do a far better one (no disrespect to creator) as I'm sure cc creation has come a long way since it was made. Also the animation provided is very cool but requires the pole to be positioned manually in build mode once the dance is started and paused so that you can line it up with the hands by holding "alt" it's pretty hit and miss though but looks awesome when it's done right but when done wrong you're forced to let the animation run its course or reset sim, I think that it's because the dance is a "press-ups" replacement which also causes other Sims and townies to dance and climb invisible poles at random with it installed until removed, I think this was developed before Andrew's pose player so I understand the "why" but at the same time I don't really like sacrificing the press-ups. I mentioned this to Turbodriver with the possibility of inviting an audience and was informed that this could be part of the job system in the future and in the meantime could be handled by animators as a teasing animation. Thanks again for all your hard work :)