Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

Found the issue: origin was in french and the game SIMS4 in english / I changed origin to english and kept sims4 in english ==> It worked

Was a language issue somehow, I'm not crazy, I have a 280 modded skyrim working like a charm I won't let THE SIMS beat me : p : p

(oops sorry for the double post)

Found the issue: origin was in french and the game SIMS4 in english / I changed origin to english and kept sims4 in english ==> It worked

Was a language issue somehow, I'm not crazy, I have a 280 modded skyrim working like a charm I won't let THE SIMS beat me : p : p

(oops sorry for the double post)

C'était pas les sims le problème mais Origin dans ce cas précis. Ou alors il fallait mettre les SIms 4 en français. :P

I can't get the bondage device to work all I get is the "view" option. I've tried several times I've read the previous posts and I don't know what I did wrong. All my other WW animations seem to work just fine. It says azmodan22_bondagedevices_animations  in my popup of custom content. Last time I checked it was listed twice.... Next thing i'll try to do is figure out which is oldest version and delete because I re-downloaded after I saw a post about WW being updated, but I don't recall updating it for a few months or more... so I'm not sure. I'm a writer I am a bit technically challenged in fact I'm attempting to produce an indy film based on one of my novels and I have to rely heavily on my FX guy and DP for technical advice and application. 

I can't get the bondage device to work all I get is the "view" option. I've tried several times I've read the previous posts and I don't know what I did wrong. All my other WW animations seem to work just fine. It says azmodan22_bondagedevices_animations  in my popup of custom content. Last time I checked it was listed twice.... Next thing i'll try to do is figure out which is oldest version and delete because I re-downloaded after I saw a post about WW being updated, but I don't recall updating it for a few months or more... so I'm not sure. I'm a writer I am a bit technically challenged in fact I'm attempting to produce an indy film based on one of my novels and I have to rely heavily on my FX guy and DP for technical advice and application. 

Mmmm a writer. I would hate to be an obstacle to your inspiration or your work, So, if the Device animations don't work, it could be for any of the following reasons:

1. You have not correctly installed WW or you have not enabled script mods

2. You have not correctly installed animations for the devices (they are not included with the devices, they must be downloaded seperately)

3. You are running the game in 32 bit mode. Custom Location Animations for now work only in 64 bit mode but normal animations work in both modes

4. Origin language is not in english or the same with the game. It was reported that having Origin in French while the game was in English prevented (for some twisted reason I am not aware of) the animations from playing.

To make sure you are running 64 bit mode go to the sims 4 install directory, and in the Bin folder (The Sims 4\Game\Bin) run the TS4_x64.exe file.

If you have done everything correctly, the animations should work.

Hey!

The new WickedWhims update (1.1.2.068.2/1.1.2.070) is out and again changed how objects IDs works. This time WWID is independent of system architecture and few other things.

Once again, if you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to new WWIDs.

Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object, but you should know this already.

Sorry for the trouble one more and hopefully we don't need to go through this again!

Make sure you have the latest version of WickedWims installed.

Beyond that the only other thing you can try is to set your origin client language to english.

If you have installed WickedWhims, the devices and the animations correctly, everything should work. 

Hi there! I am a Patreon supporter of a few modders here! I'm only able to get the view feature as well. Here are some answers to questions you've been asking people on the site in reply to this issue.

Current Version: WickedWhims 1.1.2.070

Game: Current (no updates available)

Using a 64-bit PC / Game is set to 64-bit 

Language: English (both Origin and the Game)

All other mods are working

Yours installed: Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations.package (current - redownloaded and tested just 10 minutes ago) & Azmodan22_Female_Strapon.package (which I love and enjoy and works very well)

Screenshots: 

https://imgur.com/a/QiOIj

http://imgur.com/KfMlBGH

http://imgur.com/fxTVRdP

I'd like to support, but I can't, if I can't get it to work. 

Hi there! I am a Patreon supporter of a few modders here! I'm only able to get the view feature as well. Here are some answers to questions you've been asking people on the site in reply to this issue.

Current Version: WickedWhims 1.1.2.070

Game: Current (no updates available)

Using a 64-bit PC / Game is set to 64-bit 

Language: English (both Origin and the Game)

All other mods are working

Yours installed: Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations.package (current - redownloaded and tested just 10 minutes ago) & Azmodan22_Female_Strapon.package (which I love and enjoy and works very well)

Screenshots: 

https://imgur.com/a/QiOIj

http://imgur.com/KfMlBGH

http://imgur.com/fxTVRdP

I'd like to support, but I can't, if I can't get it to work. 

If you have instaaled everything corretly then the animations should work.

The only thing that I can think of is that you have placed the animations package in a folder in your mods folder and that folder is either being overighten or not read at all. make sure you have seted your Resource.cfg file correctly.

If you dont have one, make one. It should look like this

Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile */*.package
PackedFile */*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package

Another thing you can do is to put the package in the root Mods folder, not in a subfolder and test.

Do others animators animations work for the devices?