Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

13 hours ago, j27f1981 said:

Hi Azmodan22, What Penis are you using?

I use Noir and Dark Sims4 but I get alot of clipping on the reverse sofa animation  and I see that you are using a big pole there with no issues LOL (:

I use Huge from Noir.

Previously made animation (Before AP) do not have penis movement so there could be clipping.

For some reason I can't use your platinum rough animations, they appear on the list in-game (in the animation blocker) but whenever I try to start an animation I get an error that animations are missing. Only hentai cowgirl animations on double bed work :frown:

In the screenshot for example the animation is called "MF Rough Floor Doggy" but its location is "Custom Locations". Could I be missing those "custom locations"? How do I get them?

TS4_x64_2018-02-06_13-48-30.png

1 hour ago, parzysty said:

For some reason I can't use your platinum rough animations, they appear on the list in-game (in the animation blocker) but whenever I try to start an animation I get an error that animations are missing. Only hentai cowgirl animations on double bed work :frown:

In the screenshot for example the animation is called "MF Rough Floor Doggy" but its location is "Custom Locations". Could I be missing those "custom locations"? How do I get them?

TS4_x64_2018-02-06_13-48-30.png

There is no "custome" location for that animation. The Rough Floor Doggy takes place on the floor. Are you useing any CC that could be causing issues with the floor?
Does this happen with any other animations or just the Platinum?

57 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

There is no "custome" location for that animation. The Rough Floor Doggy takes place on the floor. Are you useing any CC that could be causing issues with the floor?
Does this happen with any other animations or just the Platinum?

Just the Platinum ones. I only have WW and Platinum package installed, I don't use any other script mods except for cosmetics like skins/hair etc.

Resent aditions for early access:

Spoiler

MF Standing Missionary Stage 3

e0uxhwLbVb51UhyqzWPX5yAO99z5bOnOWhKXfZsUf67a9bfcf8b54954a0832d850db0febd?token-t

Sauna MFF ReverceCowgirl-Rubing Climax

pIMUSItyhbVltCOvJHiFEv5Z8oN9gCwHxsC5j2cI

Sauna MFF ReverceCowgirl-Rubing

vKLqhL1F2bQMfHKPLKMYs3wpAiwAofgXDrHVmqg8

I am laso working on updating the free animation packages, so hopefully there will be an update in a couple of days :smile:

On 7/2/2018 at 2:13 AM, parzysty said:

Yes.

Yes, I see were the confusion is. Although the animation is called Floor (and it does actually happen on the Floor) it is Not for the Floor.

It is for the Vertical Stockade device, which I have made it animated, and thus the action happents on the floor.

RjdOuO28eTWhJ__38w2p3zwGyCKgYBRTf3_KlBaimbSWABTctasfGFUBw58R9e1AgaaVYtm9QcyxeU6_

The Custom Location is simply the animated Vertical Stockade.

New Update here on LL:

DoubleBed

• FFM Double HandJob
  • FFM Cowgirld - Facesittign
  • FFM Cowgirld - Facesittign Stage 2
  • FFM Cowgirld - Facesittign Climax
  • TitJob-BlowJob Stage 1
  • TitJob-BlowJob Stage 2
  • TitJob-BlowJob Climax
  • FFM Double BlowJob

Coffee Table

• MMMF Standing Rough Missionary-HandJob

Sofa

• MMF DP Reversed Cowgirl-HandJob
  • MMF DP Reversed Cowgirl-HandJob Climax

There is also an update for the Devices

On 17/2/2018 at 7:30 PM, Eurotrash said:

Are Platinum animations better versions of the other ones or what?

They are more complex animations or based on more complex Devices.

On 17/2/2018 at 7:59 PM, twmuse said:

Thanks for the update.

On 17/2/2018 at 11:50 PM, keeleymyfirst said:

thank you Azmo for this Update :smile:

On 18/2/2018 at 1:34 AM, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank you for the update Azmodan. :cool:

On 18/2/2018 at 4:50 AM, weredeer said:

Thanks for the update, and also for all your many contributions around here with dick bones and tongues and what-not. WW wouldn't be as rich without all the stuff you have created and people you have helped create.:smiley:

And I believe I am about to make a bit More Richer. ;)

On 18/2/2018 at 12:10 PM, wild_guy said:

Thank you Azmodan!

On 19/2/2018 at 5:17 AM, alinet said:

Your female's skins are so great, how can i find them? Could you share me plz. Thank you so much.

You can look for Skins from Ms Blue. I use those mostly edited with wild_gus fantastic female details :smile:

------------------------------

Thank you all for your kind words. :smiley: