• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, dulcedolce22 said:

Hi,

I've downloaded both animations and have them in the sims 4 mod folder but I still get a "view" only action option. Any help on how to make the mod work?

Thanks

image.png.bc76a4b9651efdf316c1de4b11882bf8.png

image.png.50df9ec8c0c8aabbedc9d635a61ae11b.png

Seriously ?? !!

You Do see that there is a "Wicked..." option there right ? !!

Click on it !!  :smiley::smiley::smiley: 

12 minutes ago, dulcedolce22 said:

when i click on it only the settings option shows up

image.png.0d78214c47fb0db240b1b4b8c0290d48.png

Now that very odd!. The wicked option should appear I think unless you have some animations for that location.

Do you have a file named Azmodan22_Bongae_Devices_Animations.package in your mods folder?

19 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Now that very odd!. The wicked option should appear I think unless you have some animations for that location.

Do you have a file named Azmodan22_Bongae_Devices_Animations.package in your mods folder?

i had a conflicting animation in the area! I moved the devices and now they work. 

thank you!!!

37 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

I thought that look familiar :smile::smile:

Great! I've been wanting to try it for a while and it's great to have an object version on the bed,

To be honest it wasn't what I expected!

Originally I thought you had made a custom bed with the dong and extra bones attached to it's rig, it's pretty clever how you done this as the toy kept it's own respective ID and didn't become part of the bed like objects and chairs on table and desk would,

Wild guy asked about placing a suction cup dildo on a coffee table a while back but was put off by the fact that the dildo would have to be present at all times,

Could it possible to do something along a similar line? A dildo that can be placed/hidden under tables and coffee table and sofas etc that can be raised into position for animations?

25 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Great! I've been wanting to try it for a while and it's great to have an object version on the bed,

To be honest it wasn't what I expected!

Originally I thought you had made a custom bed with the dong and extra bones attached to it's rig, it's pretty clever how you done this as the toy kept it's own respective ID and didn't become part of the bed like objects and chairs on table and desk would,

Wild guy asked about placing a suction cup dildo on a coffee table a while back but was put off by the fact that the dildo would have to be present at all times,

Could it possible to do something along a similar line? A dildo that can be placed/hidden under tables and coffee table and sofas etc that can be raised into position for animations?

Of course I can.
The initial idea was to put the dildo Under the bed and not on it. I did not do that however because some beds do not have a gap from the floor on the side so it would look a bit wierd with them. But it will be required to have a part of the dildo always visible somehow.

28 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

Of course I can.
The initial idea was to put the dildo Under the bed and not on it. I did not do that however because some beds do not have a gap from the floor on the side so it would look a bit wierd with them. But it will be required to have a part of the dildo always visible somehow.

Great!

tenor.gif.bbfa8c4cc0c3e62e62436ace4cf4e657.gif

Accessories are very fun to use and gives me more control but objects are much easier to use in game on the fly so I enjoy the charms of both aspects and more is always welcome! :classic_heart:

I totally see your thoughts on the position and what you made doesn't look too out of place in the bedroom, bed still functional too, as a thought if you're still looking for another solution could be to tuck it under the mattress or pillow with just the tip showing?

For the sofa, maybe same, hidden under the cushion with just a little showing for the cursor to highlight it?

10 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Great!

tenor.gif.bbfa8c4cc0c3e62e62436ace4cf4e657.gif

Accessories are very fun to use and gives me more control but objects are much easier to use in game on the fly so I enjoy the charms of both aspects and more is always welcome! :classic_heart:

I totally see your thoughts on the position and what you made doesn't look too out of place in the bedroom, bed still functional too, as a thought if you're still looking for another solution could be to tuck it under the mattress or pillow with just the tip showing?

For the sofa, maybe same, hidden under the cushion with just a little showing for the cursor to highlight it?

The pillow !!!. Fuck ! That is a gorgeous idea !!. Why didn't I think of that!  Well.. I can alway create Another dildo to put under the pillow. And since it is under the pillow it should be more "suitable" for solo animations.

For the sofa, I will need to do some testing. Suprisingly, not all sofas have the same height. But hiding it under the pillows is a very good start...

Thanks a lot R-Lo !!

55 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

The pillow !!!. Fuck ! That is a gorgeous idea !!. Why didn't I think of that!  Well.. I can alway create Another dildo to put under the pillow. And since it is under the pillow it should be more "suitable" for solo animations.

For the sofa, I will need to do some testing. Suprisingly, not all sofas have the same height. But hiding it under the pillows is a very good start...

Thanks a lot R-Lo !!

Happy to help! Sometimes it takes a simpler mind :sweat_smile:

I follow you with the sofa, the seating position doesn't change but the thickness of cushions varies with style, maybe an idea to tuck it between the cushions or arm and cushion at the end, so it's tucked discreetly down the side,

Really like the idea of having two dongs on the bed too :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there. I was looking to download the bdsm bondage devices however, when downloaded I placed them in the mods folder but they refuse to show up in game. Is there a reason at all and if so can you help me. That would be awesome because I really wanted to use this. Thank you.

On 16/5/2018 at 4:40 AM, Skizils1.0 said:

Hello there. I was looking to download the bdsm bondage devices however, when downloaded I placed them in the mods folder but they refuse to show up in game. Is there a reason at all and if so can you help me. That would be awesome because I really wanted to use this. Thank you.

Make sure you have an updated game.

15 hours ago, ughhhhhhhhhhhh said:

I have installed the devices and animations and I'm still not able to use the devices other than the viewing options!!! Help!

You may have some old animation files that are blocking them. 

• 4 weeks later...