Would it be possible to make the pole dance animations separate from Wicked Whims, so you could have them tie in to the dancing skill and add a "hire dancer" button to the dance poles (like with pianos etc. in the base game) so you could have functioning strip clubs

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, I downloaded stuff again today to make sure it's up to date - does the Bondage Cross have no public animations yet? All I get for it is "view" and "admire new possession" as options. Or is there something else screwy going on? All the rest of the devices and all appear to work.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 11:43 AM, azmodan22 said:

The animations for the devices are notinclued with the devices. 
You will also have to download my animations or animations from other creators that have made some for them.

Unless it's a separate file from the other animations you have, I did download your animations again when I downloaded the devices to make sure it wasn't an "out of date issue".

5 hours ago, amurr330x said:

Unless it's a separate file from the other animations you have, I did download your animations again when I downloaded the devices to make sure it wasn't an "out of date issue".

Is it only the bondage Cross that does not work for you. Do the other devices work?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Brainy6 said:

I saw this animation in Lupobianco's collection: https://www.loverslab.com/screenshots/45f29ce42f9efed3f474a73fb7fe988a-redsexslave3.gif

Is this device from this mod? Maybe it's parteon exclusive cause I can't find it in my game after installing it?

Not it's not. I haven't made an X-Cross yet. I think this one is either by .Noir. or JulieJ

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2016 at 5:24 PM, azmodan22 said:

Of cource you can.

Guids:

Pillory: 14659068738881613464

VerticalPillory: 16278719253394051696

I can handle the 3d modeling part so far, but I will keep you in mind in case I ran into any problems. From the whol;e process the modeling is the least problematic although it can be diffucult sometimes to decrease their polycount to amounts that Sims4 can read. All my models all for 3d Rendering and have insale polycounts. :-)

when is this coming out im getting tired of waiting might not download anymore from azmodan22

• Stud Leather Harness
  • Bed DoubleSided Dildo