What do you mean reload?

The strapo is suposed to equip aytomaticaly on female sims that play male animations. You can also equip throuh WW options on a female sim. 

In CAS, you  can find the strapon in the bottom clothes category in Everyday clothes.

I've made some animations using your devices!

Including idle poses which I think people will find quite handy.  :lol:

The idles "work" by having a timer for a whole Sim day. They're brief loops so you can simply cancel the animation and end it when you need to.

Idles:

post-793973-0-63480600-1489548964_thumb.gif
post-793973-0-15604100-1489548910_thumb.gif
post-793973-0-23694100-1489548918_thumb.gif

Sex animations:

post-793973-0-11333300-1489548917_thumb.gif
post-793973-0-49215300-1489548913_thumb.gif
post-793973-0-96894100-1489548962_thumb.gif

Awesome work on the bondage devices and your animations by the way. I love em'!  :heart:

Very nice job. :)

Thank you for your kind words and for supporting my devices :)

I have also included you in the animators list in the OP. (I have linked the download page but if you want I can link the topic instead)

Keep up the good work.

:D

New Public Update.

Both the Devices and the animations have just been Updated.

The New Devices are 

• Dancing Poles (x3)
  • Caged Dancing Pole)

The New Animations are 

Dancing Poles and Caged Dancing Poles

• Dancing Pole Standing Doggy (2speeds)
  • Dancing Pole Holding Legs Up Doggy
  • Dancing Pole Hanging Split Missionary
  • FMF Dancing Pole Hanging Split Missionary-Cunnilingus
  • PoleClimbing Vertical Doggy Anal
  • Pole Dancing (http://www.naughtyma...4-pole-dancing)
  • UpsideDown Cunnilingus (69)
  • MF PoleDancing Reverce Cowgirl

BondageDevices

• MF Femdom Vaginal Standing Doggy for Vertical Stockade (2speeds - 2P)
  • FMF Femdom Vaginal Standing Doggy for Vertical Stockade (2speeds - 3P)

Floor

• MF Rough Missionary Stage 02

You can see Previews Here :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70769-azmodan22-whickedwhims-sex-animations-updated-03022017/

Thanks ! I will try it immediatly !!

me too. added them to my strip club already:)

Yes ! Nice club ! I like your rooms ;)

I wait for the day when WW would be able to ask NPC to do some thing, and so go to bondage device. Then we will have as many dancers and NPC caught in bondage as we want ;)

I remember a Sims 3 mod that allowed to control any NPC for a while. Then the sim continued to do what we asked.

Nothing like that for Sims 4 right now... :(

... still searching this old mod... And I think the vampire had the ability to do that too... but Sims 3 is far, so far...

I have also included you in the animators list in the OP. (I have linked the download page but if you want I can link the topic instead)

Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much!  :lol:

However, I don't think I see myself on the animators list? Could just be me needing to refresh my cookies.

May I make a request to have it link to the topic page instead? It will be helpful!  :D

Again, thanks heaps! I'll be making more especially now that you've released new devices to the public.  ;)

Keep up the good work.

However, I don't think I see myself on the animators list? Could just be me needing to refresh my cookies.

May I make a request to have it link to the topic page instead? It will be helpful!  :D

Again, thanks heaps! I'll be making more especially now that you've released new devices to the public.  ;)

oh, crap you are right. I know what happened, I edited the first post but when I edited the file it removed the changes.

It should be fixed noew.

Thanx for letting me know :)

Keep up the good work.

oh, crap you are right. I know what happened, I edited the first post but when I edited the file it removed the changes.

It should be fixed noew.

Azmodan22, I don't know if it's me or something went wrong when you edited the first post but when I click the link for Anarcis' or Anonny's animations, it links me to your animations, not theirs. Is it something on my end or yours?

Thanks for the stuff by the way!

Azmodan22,There is no bondage cross in the downloaded folder

The bondage cross is early access for Patreon as you can see in the first post.

I have downloaded all the animations, yet I can't use the dancing poles. My sim can only look at it, I can use the pillory and other stuff without a problem. Any ideas?

Keep up the good work.

It should be fixed noew.

Azmodan22, I don't know if it's me or something went wrong when you edited the first post but when I click the link for Anarcis' or Anonny's animations, it links me to your animations, not theirs. Is it something on my end or yours?

Thanks for the stuff by the way!

Yea, something was messed up it seems. Thank you for the heads up. It is fixed now.

No, There isn't, It has not been released yet. 

I have downloaded all the animations, yet I can't use the dancing poles. My sim can only look at it, I can use the pillory and other stuff without a problem. Any ideas?

You propably still have the old animations file in your mods folder.

You propably still have the old animations file in your mods folder.

Hmmm, you're right. I had them overwritten. Now I deleted all and redownloaded them and it works. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am pretty sure this site is a paid site, using your mods. They, at the very least, have pics of them. I cannot see what they have downloadable, because I am not paying $30 for mods made by others that are supposed to be free. Link:

https://www.allsimsmods.com/sims-4-mods/cool-stuff-sims-4-mods/bondage-devices-animations/

WickedWimps is needed?!?

WTF

Pandora Sims has done this with TURBO's mod too, called it FantasticFuck and trying to charge for it!