Animated clothes

Asbendale

I have long been searching trough the clothes mods to find pices of clothes that allowed you to have sex without stripping everything of the player and npc. I know that sexlab allows you to keep clothes on, and im using all in one animated pussy and SOS. If the persons are naked everything looks fine, penis and pussy are working, but when i let the female npc wear a minidress or something els, then the pussy doesn´t work. Now im using UNP body and the spicial skeleton. Anyone know any mods that allows that?

The reason why it doesn't work when you are wearing a dress is because the body in the dress isn't a HDT body with HDT vagina. Armors and outfits come with their own body in them when you wear them the body shape changes to the shape of the body in the outfit. If you want it to work like your naked body then you need to replace the body in the dress nifs with a HDT body with HDT vagina or use outfit studio/bodyslde to add the UNNP special body to the dress nifs and remove the old body from it.

There are plenty of videos on how to use it and a ton of short and simple tutorials. Outfit Studio is pretty simple. It's a matter of loading the outfit, loading in the body with the Special Body reference, and then conform the outfit to the shape, select copy bone weights, conform to all, save the project, and build the outfit in Bodyslide. There might be more to it than that though, so I'd say look up some tutorials and give it a shot. Trial and Error is usually the best way to get things done.

It'd be a very tedious process which is why no one as has done it. But it isn't hard and wouldnt take too long for a handful or outfits.It'd honestly be easier to just have characters wear clothes that don't use the torso slot.

And how about SMP ? Wouldn't do the trick ?

Wouldn't change the problem OP provided.

Only way to get this to work is to use the method myuhinny explained, or to remove the body part from an armor and change the slot it uses so that it uses whatever slot besides the armor slot; this way you still use your default body (with HDT/SMP) but the game thinks the "armor" is an accesory or whatever slot you assigned it.

Archived