• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, NeatLL said:

How do I organize multiple SLAL objects?  Should I merge them?  Bash them?

if your talking about the SLALAnimObj.esp they can be renamed to anything or (TES5Edit) merged and they will still work fine.

but renaming is safer, just make sure you keep track of what SLAL Packs they came from or you could end up with 20 AnimObj esp files :tounge_wink:

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

if your talking about the SLALAnimObj.esp they can be renamed to anything or (TES5Edit) merged and they will still work fine.

but renaming is safer, just make sure you keep track of what SLAL Packs they came from or you could end up with 20 AnimObj esp files :tounge_wink:

I should have said that I am wondering how to organize multiple SLAL objects esps.  There seem to be multiple SLAL animations with objects where the objects don't seem to appear.

56 minutes ago, NeatLL said:

I should have said that I am wondering how to organize multiple SLAL objects esps.  There seem to be multiple SLAL animations with objects where the objects don't seem to appear.

try loading them after SLAL's esp and rerun FNIS, then reload the animations in game:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, futilepath said:

Is JContainers still required for Skyrim Special Edition? I hear there is no 64-bit version yet~

but if there is no 64-bit version, how will MNC and other mods that require JContainers work for Special Edition?

don't ask me, i can't even run SE.

• 2 months later...
On 29/01/2018 at 3:29 AM, MadMansGun said:

don't ask me, i can't even run SE.

can i ask you

way to make animal sos permante so no need for for dealy script check (5 s is lot of )

i don't want equipe an unequipe sos for animal

so i need modify any animal mesh ? or exist an mcm option or trick or via tes5edit ?

5 hours ago, chevalierx said:

can i ask you

way to make animal sos permante so no need for for dealy script check (5 s is lot of )

i don't want equipe an unequipe sos for animal

so i need modify any animal mesh ? or exist an mcm option or trick or via tes5edit ?

replace meshes or use TES5Edit to edit stock "Armor Addon" file paths.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey. I followed the picture instructions given, and I seem to have an issue. The game seems to crash after the Bethesda logo every time I load up the game. No error message, no windows error reporter, nothing, the game just closes itself. I had determined the source of the problem was More Nasty Critters, since it only seemed to work once I had disabled that, as well as HCOS when I tried doing that. Assuming it was user error, I deleted the Skyrim folder in common and did a fresh install from Steam and folllowed the instructions in their entirety, yet the same issue persists. Might you have any idea what is causing this or how I may fix this? I have attached pictures of the Skyrim folder in common and the Data folder, although in the Data screenshot the Update.esm file is out of view. I will also attach the SKSE load order.

skse1.PNG

skse2.PNG

skse3.PNG

• 1 month later...

Just took a lock at the SE guide and again i have to repeat it: alsways run fnis with the compatibilty check enabled. (works also inm oldrim FNIS, Fore should set it as default.)

Is it a good idea to ask the missing authors for a port?

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that depends if they are literally dead or not.

results may vary... I would like to see a few more things in the SE download section, but I'm at my limits. (I have already crossed them in some cases)

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

results may vary... I would like to see a few more things in the SE download section, but I'm at my limits. (I have already crossed them in some cases)

well, here is my list of ones i think should be converted:

Evacuation!!! (but they may be dead or in jail, no one knows)

Kurg4n

Leito86

Sailing Rebel (because there's always room for horse dicks)

21 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

well, here is my list of ones i think should be converted:

Evacuation!!! (but they may be dead or in jail, no one knows)

Kurg4n

Leito86

Sailing Rebel (because there's always room for horse dicks)

K4 is done and Up... Evac is done... But I can't remember if I have a permission or not, I have asked....Have to check the notes. Leito wanted to do it himself, so ask him.... Sailing rebel...hm: It's small.... but horses are common... Well, I have some more stuff in the DD section that has to be done. I still wonder why there is noone else to go for it. It seems like instead of encouraging ppl i made them lazy....  

3 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

oops, i missed that one.

Well, No problem with HCOS, NMC and Billy for the creatures just add FB on top. And you will find out how close the limits are....

I'm just waiting for the nextcomments on this is damaged...

I thought i've asked that already, but i can't find that post or any answer. Maybe it was even somebody else, but i consider you the most appropaite person to ask:

Why don't we have any male cows, i.e bull animations? A couple of people seem to intend to animate every creature possible, but somehow nobody seems to care for those. Is there any special reason?

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I thought i've asked that already, but i can't find that post or any answer. Maybe it was even somebody else, but i consider you the most appropaite person to ask:

Why don't we have any male cows, i.e bull animations? A couple of people seem to intend to animate every creature possible, but somehow nobody seems to care for those. Is there any special reason?

it's because all of the cows in stock skyrim are female.

4 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it's because all of the cows in stock skyrim are female.

Is that actually a thing? Pretty sure all giants are male for example, didn't prevent FunnyBizness from making them female. :)

And bulls wouldn't need much change i think, just add a Schlong to them?

53 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Is that actually a thing? Pretty sure all giants are male for example, didn't prevent FunnyBizness from making them female. :)

there are female meshes available for giants, but as far as i know there are no "aroused bull" meshes available.

49 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

And bulls wouldn't need much change i think, just add a Schlong to them?

but it would still have udders.............Hermaphrodite Cows, milk and "cream" without the extra hassle?