Cheers,

thanks for your hard work so far - really love the mod, and it's simplicity.

Thanks for uploading the source, I'm already thinking about adopting it because I've already modified this mod for my own tastes and I have a lot of ideas on how to improve it while still keeping it nice and simple :)

I will think about that in the next weeks, BUT Christmas is around the corner so don't expect anything new in 2019 ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 5:16 AM, xyzxyz said:

I'm pretty sure that this dialogues only works for a female player. The player always took the female position, even with female NPCs.

Yeah I always play a male PC and there are too many guy targets in the mod for me .Nicely done though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 6:04 AM, XenonS3 said:

Cheers,

thanks for your hard work so far - really love the mod, and it's simplicity.

Thanks for uploading the source, I'm already thinking about adopting it because I've already modified this mod for my own tastes and I have a lot of ideas on how to improve it while still keeping it nice and simple :)

I will think about that in the next weeks, BUT Christmas is around the corner so don't expect anything new in 2019 ?

Where's the source codes?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there any way to get the dialogue options for Nilsine to not get overwritten by the dark brotherhood "mourning never comes" dialogue for killing her? I'm trying to get this to play with Sexlab Murder Theft and Seduction, and after that quest is started I lose the option to sleep with her, just have the 3 dialogues to scare her. 

• 4 months later...