good idea for a mod like this.

Was it your intention that PC always is in the passive role? That's too bad. Wanted to play with my male PC as a kind of gigolo... ;)

Or maybe I have to screw a little bit in sexlab?

I think the female NPC options would put the male in the dominant role. This mod also seems designed for one off contextual, quest based scenes and not general sex.

Depending on your planned play through, something like TDF's Prostitution mod or SLEN might be more what you want.  TDFPP does deal with the exchange of coin though probably also more in the receiving position (at least that is how the dialog is written, it seems). SLEN gives you choices through dialog but is more of a seduce/romance mod and less coin changing hands.  If you want to be the silver tongued male slut with a girl or 5 in every town, SLEN is the one for you.

good idea for a mod like this.

Was it your intention that PC always is in the passive role? That's too bad. Wanted to play with my male PC as a kind of gigolo... ;)

Or maybe I have to screw a little bit in sexlab?

Just press the +/= on your keyboard to switch to dominant role

Thanks for the advices. Checked it with a female, this looks better. But to change the roles each time via hotkey is not a solution, other mods are able topass the correct roles to sexlab, even in quest based cases.

Please check if it may be not able to play it in both genders.

light and full difference?

SexLab Pleasure 121816 Full Version Released

Uploaded a new, 'full' version. The original has been renamed as light.

In the full version, for each NPC, you have to either have a certain level of Speech skill (consistent with vanilla) or the NPC must have a certain level of arousal for them to accept your advance. The NPCs are divided into three seduction difficulty levels:

Easy Difficulty - PC Speech of at least 25 (18 with the Persuasion perk) or NPC must have arousal of more than 40
Average Difficulty - PC Speech of at least 50 (35 with the Persuasion perk) or NPC must have arousal of more than 65
Hard Difficulty - PC Speech of at least 75 (53 with the Persuasion perk) or NPC must have arousal of more than 90

Fortify Speech effects help too (Amulet of Dibella, Blessing of Dibella, Masque of Clavicus Vile). Each NPC's difficulty level is based on his/her marital status, morality and attractiveness. I deliberately make it so that your speech skills do not level up with each seduction as I'm planning to add a lot of dialogues which would level Speech to 100 in no time.

full version, for each NPC, you have to either have a certain level of Speech skill or the NPC must have a certain level of arousal

Hmm, looking interesting.  I already have Solutions, Amorous Adventures, and SLEN installed.  Any opinions if this would be over the top with my current setup?

Currently, it looks like the aggressive/passive roles need some love based on the comments here.  Since the Dragonborn is the hero in the game it would be nice for the NPCs to approach the player instead of the other way around.  Celebrities (in today's world) have tons of people wanting to have sex with them, they don't have to beg for it.

I was hoping this would be more of an add-on for Amorous Adventures as I love the system they use.  Mini quest for each NPC is very immersive and feels like it fits in.

I'm having trouble with Madesi, I get all his items and yet nothing comes up.

I think that one has a different criteria than the others.  I had the option with a tusk in my inventory and the quest active, but once I gave him the tusk I did not have the dialog option anymore.

Hmm, looking interesting.  I already have Solutions, Amorous Adventures, and SLEN installed.  Any opinions if this would be over the top with my current setup?

Currently, it looks like the aggressive/passive roles need some love based on the comments here.  Since the Dragonborn is the hero in the game it would be nice for the NPCs to approach the player instead of the other way around.  Celebrities (in today's world) have tons of people wanting to have sex with them, they don't have to beg for it.

I was hoping this would be more of an add-on for Amorous Adventures as I love the system they use.  Mini quest for each NPC is very immersive and feels like it fits in.

The mod is mostly like Solutions - one line lead into sex  but story/lore/whatever based. Madesi wants a mamoth tusk for his jewelry making and you can tell him it looks like he has a tusk in his pants already.

There certainly are differing opinions on which NPCs should be included, positions for sex and all that.  Not all of the NPCs would really know that the PC is the Dragonborn though. It isn't like there is a nation wide instant video news service splashing your face across the province. People wanting sex with powerful people today is mostly based in widely available anti-pregnancy measures and legally strong paternity claims. Farther back, tumbling a chambermaid could lead to much different results. Mythical hero or no, a disgruntled husband with an axe and a grudge would make you just as dead. Traveling tramps might appeal to men far enough down the social ladder but men of means wouldn't take just any man's leavings.

More quest based mods would be nice but they take a lot more work.

• 1 month later...

I'm having trouble with Madesi, I get all his items and yet nothing comes up.

I think that one has a different criteria than the others.  I had the option with a tusk in my inventory and the quest active, but once I gave him the tusk I did not have the dialog option anymore.

The mod is mostly like Solutions - one line lead into sex  but story/lore/whatever based. Madesi wants a mamoth tusk for his jewelry making and you can tell him it looks like he has a tusk in his pants already.

There certainly are differing opinions on which NPCs should be included, positions for sex and all that.  Not all of the NPCs would really know that the PC is the Dragonborn though. It isn't like there is a nation wide instant video news service splashing your face across the province. People wanting sex with powerful people today is mostly based in widely available anti-pregnancy measures and legally strong paternity claims. Farther back, tumbling a chambermaid could lead to much different results. Mythical hero or no, a disgruntled husband with an axe and a grudge would make you just as dead. Traveling tramps might appeal to men far enough down the social ladder but men of means wouldn't take just any man's leavings.

More quest based mods would be nice but they take a lot more work.

Thanks for the comments. 

I'm indeed a big fan of both Solutions and Amorous Adventures. I'm also a bit of an immersion scientist so that's why all my mods are based on vanilla quests.

They are not hard to do, just taking a bit more reading on the lore. UESP and Wikia are your friends. 

Looking forward to adding these sorts of content to Fallout 4 too whenever SexTech is out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Great mod.

Is it possible to make an Amorous Adventures and/or SexLab Solutions version, which simply removes the checks that are provided by those mods?

The only reason I ask is because to give an example, Camilla Valerius has 3 sexual dialogue options from 3 different mods, which "clash" with Amorous Adventures as AA's plot for Camilla is clearly meant to "reward" sex after finishing the "love triangle" and "returning the golden claw" quests. Although it's perfectly reasonable to just ignore the options that wouldn't follow the proper progression, it's still a little thorn in my side to have a bunch of dialogue options permanently in the list that I know I shouldn't be using.

Otherwise the mod works perfectly! Although, is the Adrianne option only available during her "sword delivery quest?" Not that I'm complaining--Amorous Adventures has a questline including her.

Otherwise the mod works perfectly! Although, is the Adrianne option only available during her "sword delivery quest?" Not that I'm complaining--Amorous Adventures has a questline including her.

I remember it being mentioned that some were only available after certain events and I have found that Madesi's mammoth tusk line is only available during his quest (haven't noticed that with Adri but I went back and double checked and it looks the same for her).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The mod is probably "Finished" but maybe I'll be able to add this myself at some point.

In the Black Briar Meadery, Ungrien has a line that would lead to something fitting for the mod...

On what makes Black-Briar Mead so special, he has this to say: "Lady Maven's been developing the secret recipe for Black-Briar Mead over the last several decades. She uses a very secret blend of spices, fresh honey from Goldenglow Estate and specially constructed aging casks to ensure the best flavor. Even when you get to the last sip in your flagon, it'll taste just as good as the first!" You can mention that his answer sounded rehearsed. Ungrien will retort, "Damn it! Sorry. I'm not very good at this. Look, just don't say anything to Maven, will you? I've spent weeks trying to get that right and if she sees how stupid I am, she'll get rid of me."

When I came across him earlier today I thought "well if you put something in my mouth I can't tell her, can I?" and pictured my female PC on her knees giving him a blowjob.

• 8 months later...
5 hours ago, rosheen said:

Is there way for this mod to use a female follower instead of pc like Solutions mod does ?

There might be but I suspect no more changes will be made.

On the other hand, I'm not sure there is a need since there is no advantage gained by having, or not having, sex through the dialog options offered.

With Solutions, if you do not have enough Speech skill to persuade or intimidate an NPC and don't have the money to bribe, your PC or Follower can pay another way to pass the speech check in the dialog to complete or progress on the quest. Useful in roleplay as a pimp/dom, slut or sub type character.

New suggestions:

1. Thonnir in Morphal. His wife Laletta was turned in vampire. 

"You miss her so much ? I can be your wife for today"

2.  Fihada in Solitude.

"I need you to stick an arrow deep in me and i promise no one dies"

3. Esbern.

"Let's make your blade sharp and shiny in the best way"

4. Klimmek in Ivarsted.

"It was hard to climb the mountain. Now climb on me and thank me hard as well"

5. Malborn

During his miniquest before you find and kill the assasin.

"So if you want me to save you from dagger in the back, dagger me first" 

Genderly neutral. I respect that style.

If you like my suggestions i can think about answers to it and variants of dialogues in Solstheim.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...