How would i go about learning how to write scripts for skyrim?

Hello everyone,

So I have a pretty serious question. How would i go about learning to program scripts and mods for skyrim, and creating new functions? I have absolutely no programming knowledge, and wouldnt even know where to start. I have ideas and such, but it doesnt do me any good until I learn how to start capatalizing on them. One such idea is towrads resolving mod conflicts in scripting and such by helping create a standardized base system, in order to implement mods more seemlessly in many aspects, so as to make it easier to implement functions, quest, menus, and more in such a way that things can be added in a much neater way. Maybe this is a naive goal, but i really liked the idea of using a menu like that found in the mod 'maria eden' to be able to select animations for task, and such. maybe there is a way to bring up that menu and implement new pages that can be scrolled through. I understand that such a thing may not be for everyone, and maybe im not very clear about what the goal is. I just though it would help to not have to fight tooth and nail if there was a easier way to intergrate mods, and quest mods as well as graphics and immersive mods if someone created a more friendly plug and play system.

again, i have no programming knowledge, so i wouldnt even know where to start, or if it is even possible.

Archived