Thanks for the update!

• Improved compatibility for non-xpo users

Interesting! So we might get sent to vanilla prison now if we don't have PO installed?

Also, I have another question if you don't mind: does the mining plug in only react to "automated mining" (activating the ore vein by pressing E), or can it also kick in when swinging the pickaxe manually to mine the ore ("attacking" it)?

Thanks for the update!

• Improved compatibility for non-xpo users

Interesting! So we might get sent to vanilla prison now if we don't have PO installed?

Also, I have another question if you don't mind: does the mining plug in only react to "automated mining" (activating the ore vein by pressing E), or can it also kick in when swinging the pickaxe manually to mine the ore ("attacking" it)?

Yes - if PO is not installed or if no valid arresting actor for PO can be found then an attempt to use Vanilla jail will kick in - if this fails then the possibility of being abused whilst unconscious is checked and if none of those apply you will just come around a few hours later.

As far as I could determine the vanilla mining system only responds to activation so I didn't code for hits

I would first off like to say I am loving this mod's approach to allergic reactions.

However, I would like to ask to make it so I can force the blackouts to not advance time, just make it so I can't move, and in 3rd person, a bit clearer, so I can see the action that is happening, Also, an open hook that way when ever I am in that condition of a knocked out state, it forces the time to never advance, and allows for anyone in range to use me? More or less on intervals.

Rape starts as I go unconscious, but "pauses" while blacked out, and continues as I wake up... This I feel isn't quite right, now if it continues through the entire blackout phase, I would expect to open BF and have a list of cum inside....

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very much enjoying this mod, but I've encountered a pretty interesting issue. The ingredients plugin seems to have just decided to stop working on my current save. It still prevents me from gathering insects, per the settings, but no matter how high I crank the probability, nothing bad happens any longer when harvesting. The other plugins appear to be functioning correctly.

Here's a list of what I've done so far:

-Disabled and re-enabled the plugin.

-Re-installed the mod.

-Re-installed the mod after cleaning my save after uninstall.

I don't have any other mods that muck around with the gathering so I'm at a loss as to what it could be.

I'm very much enjoying this mod, but I've encountered a pretty interesting issue. The ingredients plugin seems to have just decided to stop working on my current save. It still prevents me from gathering insects, per the settings, but no matter how high I crank the probability, nothing bad happens any longer when harvesting. The other plugins appear to be functioning correctly.

-Re-installed the mod.

I don't have any other mods that muck around with the gathering so I'm at a loss as to what it could be.

Haven't come across this before - are there any FMEA errors in your papyrus log?

-Re-installed the mod.

Haven't come across this before - are there any FMEA errors in your papyrus log?

The only line for FMEA in my log is this:

FMEA Update Plugins

I don't see any other FMEA related entries unless they're not pre-faced with "FMEA". I also have the mod at the bottom of my load order so it should take priority over anything else.

I may tinker around with a new game later. This save is pretty dirty as I've added things, removed things,  and cleaned the save a few times since I started it.

Here's another thing I noticed that will make you scratch your head a bit. I have a separate save at character creation that has MCM configured and everything in case I want to make a new character. If I load that save to make changes to the MCM in it, when I load my actual game save all the plants and fungi in the world show up as "plant" or "fungus" regardless of if I've harvested it before and it stays that way. If I completely close out of Skyrim, open it back up, and load my actual game save, the plants and fungi are named properly. I know script status and such are saved in save files but I don't see how mucking around in one save, then loading a completely different save without rebooting Skyrim would contaminate like that.

-Re-installed the mod.

The only line for FMEA in my log is this:

FMEA Update Plugins

I don't see any other FMEA related entries unless they're not pre-faced with "FMEA". I also have the mod at the bottom of my load order so it should take priority over anything else.

I may tinker around with a new game later. This save is pretty dirty as I've added things, removed things,  and cleaned the save a few times since I started it.

Here's another thing I noticed that will make you scratch your head a bit. I have a separate save at character creation that has MCM configured and everything in case I want to make a new character. If I load that save to make changes to the MCM in it, when I load my actual game save all the plants and fungi in the world show up as "plant" or "fungus" regardless of if I've harvested it before and it stays that way. If I completely close out of Skyrim, open it back up, and load my actual game save, the plants and fungi are named properly. I know script status and such are saved in save files but I don't see how mucking around in one save, then loading a completely different save without rebooting Skyrim would contaminate like that.

It does seem like quite a few things, at least visually, does not get properly reloaded when loading saves without restarting skyrim.

Yeah, there are a shitload of things skyrim does in a very poor manner. There were several cases for me when I had to actually restart my computer - restarting skyrim did not solve the problem (CTD on load at the time I believe), while restarting the computer and then starting skyrim solved the issue - i assume this all is related to skyrim's memory handling, which only a computer restart cleared for me properly, not even a relog.

I do have a much more stable game, and I personally handle skyrim much better and in a less dangerous way since then, this happened years ago, but this is why i usually talk about "skyrim magic". There are many bugs that happen, especially if someone uses mods.

tl;dr: this in particular is (very likely) a problem with skyrim and not the mod, it's quite possible it can't even be fixed in the mod.

The Skyrim engine does have a problem with reloading games as (I'm guessing here) the global variables are not changed back. A good example is go into a shop and buy something, if you then reload the save from before then your gold will still be down by the amount you spent in the shop.

Another one is with Slavetats, if you have a tat applied and load a game from before it was applied you still have the tat.

I have Skyrim on a SSD so I just restart Skyrim each time before a load which avoids these problems (SSD was one of the best things I ever bought :) )

The Skyrim engine does have a problem with reloading games as (I'm guessing here) the global variables are not changed back. A good example is go into a shop and buy something, if you then reload the save from before then your gold will still be down by the amount you spent in the shop.

Another one is with Slavetats, if you have a tat applied and load a game from before it was applied you still have the tat.

I have Skyrim on a SSD so I just restart Skyrim each time before a load which avoids these problems (SSD was one of the best things I ever bought :) )

Yea, I've noticed wonky stuff like that, too. Namely if I have a really dirty save (I don't know why i keep those around. Just for jerking around I guess) that constantly CTD's when I load it, I can start a new game or load a real old save and then I can load my original save just fine. At least until I restart Skyrim.

And yes, SSD is the best purchase a person can make. I have a 1 TB in mine.

Just another small activity that could go wrong: Chopping wood

• you could injure yourself (depending on 1H or 2H skill)
  • the axe could break and injure someone else
  • nature might dislike you
  • 3 weeks later...

From the description it seems like this mod has no sexual content in it. What kind of sexual interaction can we expect and in what conditions? Does dwemer machine get any use if you have Estrus chaurus installed?

Well without spoiling the fun too much - you may be rendered unconscious or helpless in various ways which can lead to prison if you were committing a crime  (so if using xpo there's plenty of content there) or enslavement if you have Simple Slavery or SD+ or just being abused by whoever finds you.

Also their are a couple of estrus scenarios in the mix...

Plus various Debuffs and noxious effects that will mean you are more likely to get Defeated with whatever consequences you have for that in your game...

• 2 weeks later...

The mod is great, but I have a very annoying issue. With my last character I produced an unstable enchanter. From then on always I ran through the main hall of Dragonsreach my character suddenly got a one kill shock explosion. First I though this was happening because of the unstable enchanter and it has a wide explosion range. But now I am playing a thief who is not into enchanting and suddenly I get a shock explosion and die. Last time in the entry hall of Ustengart. Feels like a bug. But I am not sure. Maybe carrying aroung found filled soulgems explode like nitro? My acutal enchanting skill is 10. Any suggestions?

The mod is great, but I have a very annoying issue. With my last character I produced an unstable enchanter. From then on always I ran through the main hall of Dragonsreach my character suddenly got a one kill shock explosion. First I though this was happening because of the unstable enchanter and it has a wide explosion range. But now I am playing a thief who is not into enchanting and suddenly I get a shock explosion and die. Last time in the entry hall of Ustengart. Feels like a bug. But I am not sure. Maybe carrying aroung found filled soulgems explode like nitro? My acutal enchanting skill is 10. Any suggestions?

I have to admit I'm not sure how FMEA could do that but I'm happy to take a look in case - could you get the explosion to happen and then post a papyrus log.

One vague idea  - Is an NPC using the enchanter when you get blown up?

I have to admit I'm not sure how FMEA could do that but I'm happy to take a look in case - could you get the explosion to happen and then post a papyrus log.

I am not really sure if this really is caused by FMEA. Well, I just exploded after entering a mine near Shore's Stone (the one that leads to the dragon on the mountain nearby) and had my one kill shock explosion.

Papyrus.0.log

I am not really sure if this really is caused by FMEA. Well, I just exploded after entering a mine near Shore's Stone (the one that leads to the dragon on the mountain nearby) and had my one kill shock explosion.

I've had a look - there is nothing in the log from FMEA Enchanting.

I  don't think it can be FMEA that is the problem because the FMEA shock effect doesn't do any damage it's just pretty lights and a boom...

Sorry I can't  be of more help..

I've had a look - there is nothing in the log from FMEA Enchanting.

I  don't think it can be FMEA that is the problem because the FMEA shock effect doesn't do any damage it's just pretty lights and a boom...

Sorry I can't  be of more help..

Thank you very much for looking into this. So I can narrow it down to a few mods I additionally installed for this playthrough.

FMEA Version 1.32 released

• Added: Configurable chance that each lockpicking trap has auto rearm. Traps that have rearm do so until picked successfully
  • Updated: Narcosis and Allergy effects now accumulate at a variable rate rather than always causing unconsciousness on a second exposure
  • Updated: Support for XPOP 8s
  • Compatibility: FMEA no longer uses story manager event nodes
  • Compatibility: Lockpicking is now compatible with "Animations" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51554)
  • BugFix: Improved reliability of potential abuser detection
  • BugFix: Removed a couple of unnecessary cell edits

Thank you for the update! ​I can't imagine alchemy anymore without smoking explosions laugh.png

Just to make sure for the new version: it now shows some cell and worldspace edits with "..something-marker-something.." From your changelog, I assume these are the remaining intended ones. Right?

Thank you for the update! ​I can't imagine alchemy anymore without smoking explosions laugh.png

Just to make sure for the new version: it now shows some cell and worldspace edits with "..something-marker-something.." From your changelog, I assume these are the remaining intended ones. Right?

Yes - they are there intentionally (Explanation below - but spoiler alert!)

Those are the teleport destination markers for when you are sucked into a dimensional vortex. If you can think of any other potentially interesting and non-game breaking destinations FMEA is designed to make it fairly straightforward for me to add them.