Hey there. Does this mod allows for estrus animations to be used as chest traps? I know that deviously enchanted chests does that but im trying to skip on all the "devious" mods.

No EC+ tentacles on locks atm  but if you try to harvest alchemy ingredients without knowing all their effects then you might have an unfortunate experience  ;)

Also here is a small teaser from the upcoming enchanting plugin...

post-109753-0-20006700-1484247068_thumb.jpg

I haven't gotten a chance to actually see this mod in action.  I started a new game and spent a couple hours trying to figure out why Deviously Enslaved Continued wasn't showing up in the MCM.  It turned out that uninstalling your mod fixed the issue.  Has there been any reports of such a thing?  Or is my game special... in that "special" sort of way? 

I haven't tried installing your mod after starting a new game to see if DEC still works or not.  Lack of sleep is making me grrr about that prospect. 

This sounds like an interesting mod. 

Thanks for sharing.

I haven't gotten a chance to actually see this mod in action.  I started a new game and spent a couple hours trying to figure out why Deviously Enslaved Continued wasn't showing up in the MCM.  It turned out that uninstalling your mod fixed the issue.  Has there been any reports of such a thing?  Or is my game special... in that "special" sort of way? 

I haven't tried installing your mod after starting a new game to see if DEC still works or not.  Lack of sleep is making me grrr about that prospect. 

Thanks for sharing.

Can't think of any reason why FMEA would do that and haven't had any reports of similar issues - tbh very few problems have been reported despite over 1000 downloads. 

My guess is that some Skyrim black magic caused the MCM update to choke and uninstalling happened to fix it , if you try installing FMEA again now you have Dev. Enslaved Continued working ( once you have had some sleep) you'll probably find that everything works fine.

Thanks for sharing.

Can't think of any reason why FMEA would do that and haven't had any reports of similar issues - tbh very few problems have been reported despite over 1000 downloads. 

My guess is that some Skyrim black magic caused the MCM update to choke and uninstalling happened to fix it , if you try installing FMEA again now you have Dev. Enslaved Continued working ( once you have had some sleep) you'll probably find that everything works fine.

Well, I tried installing FMEA after getting DEC working.  FMEA was loaded at the bottom of the load order.  On activation, only the ingrediant plugin loaded.  I had to manually load the other two.  And FMEA didn't see SD+ or Estrus.  I put FMEA above DEC and it loaded all the plugins on activation and it recognized SD+ and Estrus but now ctd alot on loading and alt tabbing. 

Thanks for sharing.

Well, I tried installing FMEA after getting DEC working.  FMEA was loaded at the bottom of the load order.  On activation, only the ingrediant plugin loaded.  I had to manually load the other two.  And FMEA didn't see SD+ or Estrus.  I put FMEA above DEC and it loaded all the plugins on activation and it recognized SD+ and Estrus but now ctd alot on loading and alt tabbing. 

Re-adjusted the load order after all the mods seemed to be working.  Now the game SEEMs to be stable and FMEA appears to be fine, at least in the MCM. 

I haven't gotten a chance to actually see this mod in action. I started a new game and spent a couple hours trying to figure out why Deviously Enslaved Continued wasn't showing up in the MCM. It turned out that uninstalling your mod fixed the issue. Has there been any reports of such a thing? Or is my game special... in that "special" sort of way?

I haven't tried installing your mod after starting a new game to see if DEC still works or not. Lack of sleep is making me grrr about that prospect.

Thanks for sharing.

Can't think of any reason why FMEA would do that and haven't had any reports of similar issues - tbh very few problems have been reported despite over 1000 downloads.

My guess is that some Skyrim black magic caused the MCM update to choke and uninstalling happened to fix it , if you try installing FMEA again now you have Dev. Enslaved Continued working ( once you have had some sleep) you'll probably find that everything works fine.

Well, I tried installing FMEA after getting DEC working. FMEA was loaded at the bottom of the load order. On activation, only the ingrediant plugin loaded. I had to manually load the other two. And FMEA didn't see SD+ or Estrus. I put FMEA above DEC and it loaded all the plugins on activation and it recognized SD+ and Estrus but now ctd alot on loading and alt tabbing.

Re-adjusted the load order after all the mods seemed to be working. Now the game SEEMs to be stable and FMEA appears to be fine, at least in the MCM.

Glad to hear you got it sorted out :)

Would it be possible to get a PerMa-friendly version of this?

Perkus Maximus merges Lockpicking with Pickpocket and uses the Lockpicking-tree for it's Wayfarer skills. So lockpick skillchecks would have to be made against what is usually the pickpocket skill. As is I think - using PerMa - my success rate with locks is based on my Wayfarer skill, which is slightly odd. It doesn't break anything, it just doesn't make any sense :)

Would it be possible to get a PerMa-friendly version of this?

Perkus Maximus merges Lockpicking with Pickpocket and uses the Lockpicking-tree for it's Wayfarer skills. So lockpick skillchecks would have to be made against what is usually the pickpocket skill. As is I think - using PerMa - my success rate with locks is based on my Wayfarer skill, which is slightly odd. It doesn't break anything, it just doesn't make any sense :)

Should be possible - I'll add it to the list

Hey there. Does this mod allows for estrus animations to be used as chest traps? I know that deviously enchanted chests does that but im trying to skip on all the "devious" mods.

No EC+ tentacles on locks atm  but if you try to harvest alchemy ingredients without knowing all their effects then you might have an unfortunate experience  ;)

Also here is a small teaser from the upcoming enchanting plugin...

that will be fantastic.

estrus anims are excellent but i guess it's because the author didn't release the source that it's so rare to see it integrated into mods? i'm not into any of the devious stuff but i ended up installing all of them just so i can get access to the few mods which will pull animations from estrus. deviously enchanted chests was my go-to mod for triggering estrus anims until i found quickloot, which essentially broke it for me. that's is why i am extremely hopeful for this mod to be able to put estrus anims back into my game in a way that they don't need to be invoked and are not predictable 

I wanted to test the gas trap, so I hit the same trapped chest 10 times to see what happens. Every single time: black out, vaguely aware of being carried, drift back to consciousness, wake up next to the chest. No appreciable amount of in-game time passed, no other ill effects that I could tell. So I'm wondering if there's something wrong, or if the place I'm in just isn't conducive for any of the other possible events to happen. Ansilvund, for what that's worth. Mostly draugr, some mages, has its own little internal quest.

I wanted to test the gas trap, so I hit the same trapped chest 10 times to see what happens. Every single time: black out, vaguely aware of being carried, drift back to consciousness, wake up next to the chest. No appreciable amount of in-game time passed, no other ill effects that I could tell. So I'm wondering if there's something wrong, or if the place I'm in just isn't conducive for any of the other possible events to happen. Ansilvund, for what that's worth. Mostly draugr, some mages, has its own little internal quest.

You guessed right - basically FMEA isn't finding any appropriate outcome in that particular area so you just wake up a short time later. Traps are persistent (assuming you have the rearm option enabled) so it will be a gas trap every time and the outcome will be the same unless something/someone wanders into the area and FMEA is able to use them for an alternative outcome.

You guessed right - basically FMEA isn't finding any appropriate outcome in that particular area so you just wake up a short time later. Traps are persistent (assuming you have the rearm option enabled) so it will be a gas trap every time and the outcome will be the same unless something/someone wanders into the area and FMEA is able to use them for an alternative outcome.

Figured it was something like that, but I wanted to make sure. I couldn't tell if the 'being carried' message was supposed to be indicative of anything, or if it just always said that.

Figured it was something like that, but I wanted to make sure. I couldn't tell if the 'being carried' message was supposed to be indicative of anything, or if it just always said that.

The message could be appearing in error - a it should only happen when the simple slavery outcome is triggered. Do you have SS installed? Any useful information in your papyrus log?

The message could be appearing in error - a it should only happen when the simple slavery outcome is triggered. Do you have SS installed? Any useful information in your papyrus log?

I do indeed have Simple slavery installed, and to my knowledge it's working. Should one be above or below the other in the load order?

I do indeed have Simple slavery installed, and to my knowledge it's working. Should one be above or below the other in the load order?

I can confirm that the notification is appearing in error - I managed to leave it outside of the conditional that checks the outcome can be applied. I'll fix it in the next version.

First, I want to thank you. I love this mod. I appreciate the in-game modularity of it so you can quickly enable/disable a plugin if you run into issues. I think it is a mod that many people on Nexus would enjoy, so if you ever consider making a 'lite' version I believe it will become one of the most popular mods.

I ran into the Simple Slavery issue too, no biggie for me. I had a follower with me so I head-cannoned that he moved my fat ass :lol:.

I think I ran into a problem, well, two. I don't mind difficulty, but I have trouble with the lockpicking. I'm at the start of a game. When I ran into a chest, I couldn't even try lockpicking because it kept rearming. I decided to save the 'trap rearm' feature until much later and turned it off. It kept rearming. I had to temporarily disable the plugin. I re-enabled it, with 'trap rearm' disabled, and continued. That was near Whiterun. In one of the barrows, I found a chest. It was locked. It was trapped. It kept rearming. I read about three chapters of a book while constantly spamming the interact key hoping to finally get the chance to pick the lock. Never happened. Again, I had to finally disable the plugin. I consider this a minor problem, partly because you made it so easy to disable/enable in game through the MCM. Thanks again for that.

What is more troublesome to me is that I may have found a conflict with Convenient Horses. One reason I love CH is the ability to loot and harvest while on horseback. For some reason, I have a lot of trouble doing so since installing FMEA. I can hit that harvest key as often as I like and get nothing. Now, I am currently on a stolen horse, so that might be a problem. However, when I am on a horse I legitimately own, and in a different playthrough, I had the same problem. Sometimes, if I go to the ingredients plugin and cycle through rename and block I can then harvest and I think I still got the effects. That only lasted for the duration of the ride. Each time I rode my horse, I had to cycle through again. It didn't always work.

I can provide my load order, but I'll have to sign in to another browser first. IE isn't letting me paste. However, I can't think of another mod that affects harvesting. I also have Realistic Needs and Diseases, but I think Convenient Horses is a much more likely conflict. I tried adjusting the load order and that didn't work. If you have any ideas, I'd appreciate it. I really like your mod and the harvesting may be my favorite plugin of the three.

Edit:

Here is my load order.  I also just tried uninstalling and reinstalling Convenient Horses so that it was at the end of the load order, but no change.

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 ApachiiHair.esm
7 7 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
8 8 hdtHighHeel.esm
9 9 Heels Sound.esm
10 a SexLab.esm
11 b ZaZAnimationPack.esm
12 c SexLabAroused.esm
13 d Devious Devices - Assets.esm
14 e Devious Devices - Integration.esm
15 f daymoyl.esm
16 10 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
17 11 DeviousFramework.esm
18 12 HighResTexturePack01.esp
19 13 HighResTexturePack02.esp
20 14 HighResTexturePack03.esp
21 15 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
22 16 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
23 17 The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
24 18 CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
25 19 LadyLaceCloaks_EN.esp
26 1a DemonHunter_Scarf.esp
27 1b DemonHunterV2armor.esp
28 1c RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
29 1d xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
30 1e xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
31 1f sanguinesDebauchery.esp
32 20 Hide_All_Helms_and_Hoods.esp
33 21 SimpleSlavery.esp
34 22 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
35 23 RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
36 24 Unofficial Misc Bug Fixes.esp
37 25 Cleric Armours2.esp
38 26 EK_RingLimiter.esp
39 27 FISS.esp
40 28 FNIS_PCEA2.esp
41 29 FNISSexyMove.esp
42 2a FNIS.esp
43 2b Earrings Set1.esp
44 2c ImmersiveQuesting.esp
45 2d KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
46 2e RaceMenu - Norse Tattoos.esp
47 2f NUHairstyles.esp
48 30 OCR-Fixes.esp
49 31 RaceMenuOverlays.esp
50 32 RaceMenu.esp
51 33 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
52 34 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
53 35 RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
54 36 RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
55 37 SC_hairs.esp
56 38 SkyCompleteLegendary.esp
57 39 SkyUI.esp
58 3a Cleric Armours.esp
59 3b TakeNotes.esp
60 3c VayanArmor.esp
61 3d VSCiriProjectTW3.esp
62 3e Silverlight Armor.esp
63 3f WyldMenuPlugFemale.esp
64 40 WyldMenuPlugMale.esp
65 41 XPMSE.esp
66 42 A Simple Marriage Mod.esp
67 43 vImmersiveBeds - HFDG.esp
68 44 vImmersiveBeds.esp
69 45 Convenient Horses.esp
70 46 Convenient Horses - Unique Frost.esp
71 47 FMEA Skyrim.esp
72 48 SWT1.2.esp
73 49 Spriggan Armor 2.esp
74 4a NoOneShallbeBeheaded.esp
75 4b NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
76 4c Devious Deviants.esp
77 4d SD Addons.esp
78 4e Devious Devices - Equip.esp
79 4f DeadlyDragons.esp
80 50 Scent of Sex.esp
81 51 Deviously Enslaved.esp
82 52 fantasy music overhaul.esp
83 53 TDC - Male Follower Pack.esp
84 54 RGMsAlchemistsCompendium.esp
85 55 Dogs of Whiterun.esp
86 56 MystNobleSavage.esp
87 57 DogStealth.esp
88 58 SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
89 59 UIExtensions.esp
90 5a SlaveTats.esp

The idea of this mod is great and I just started a new game with it installed. It's working just fine but there's one annoyance I have found. Every time I pick a lock which sounds an alarm my follower (Lydia) turns aggressive and attacks me. There is no way to stop her and I always have to reload the game after my weak starting character dies. Maybe the followers shouldn't react to these alarms, at least not in the "hostile" areas like caves and bandit camps.

The idea of this mod is great and I just started a new game with it installed. It's working just fine but there's one annoyance I have found. Every time I pick a lock which sounds an alarm my follower (Lydia) turns aggressive and attacks me. There is no way to stop her and I always have to reload the game after my weak starting character dies. Maybe the followers shouldn't react to these alarms, at least not in the "hostile" areas like caves and bandit camps.

I haven't come across this problem, but I'll take a look - are you using any follower addon

Followers shouldn't react to the alarms at all

EDIT: I have not been able to reproduce this issue - is anyone else seeing it?

When I tried to install this mod, I received an error "DragonBorn is required" (or was it Dawnguard?) Anyway, this dependency is not mentioned for this mod. What's wrong?

It requires all three official DLCs or the Legendary edition - apologies I missed adding that to the OP