Having issues with PSQ textures

Hello, I am new to the forums, I am trying to make use of the mod Player Succubus Quest. There's an option to "transform" but I am not sure how to setup custom textures for the mod to use? It ends up making all but the head of my character invisible and often crashes to desktop.

• 1 month later...

Hi I to had some probs.Do you have the "transform pack?" Its here or on Nexus. I found that if I ticked "Enable Body Changes"  in the MCM menu(in game)The transformation took longer and once done,the body had changed from COS body to something different and would not revert to the original body when transformed back to human.My solution is uncheck "Enable Body Changes"  You lose the cool tats though.You can still change skin color,gloves,boots,horns but NOT the curaiss as this changes body.I also had the tail happening(its awesome when swishing around in HDT) After I installed "Animated Dragon Wings" I lost my tail physics. I am as yet to fully resolve,but this Brilliant mod is now playable. I suspect the armour slots may conflict. Bodyslide or Race Menu may

have the solution.Hope you can get it going. 

Hi I to had some probs.Do you have the "transform pack?" Its here or on Nexus. I found that if I ticked "Enable Body Changes"  in the MCM menu(in game)The transformation took longer and once done,the body had changed from COS body to something different and would not revert to the original body when transformed back to human.My solution is uncheck "Enable Body Changes"  You lose the cool tats though.You can still change skin color,gloves,boots,horns but NOT the curaiss as this changes body.I also had the tail happening(its awesome when swishing around in HDT) After I installed "Animated Dragon Wings" I lost my tail physics. I am as yet to fully resolve,but this Brilliant mod is now playable. I suspect the armour slots may conflict. Bodyslide or Race Menu may

have the solution.Hope you can get it going. 

You can change everything in transformation package ( body, head , skin eyes ) I have problem with this too and I copy my body , head and other just copy my nif to PSQ folder ( eyes too ) And in textures I use Nox skin because look good. And in package for this was CBBE body and armor I use UUNP.

HI Thanx for the reply.Where is the location of PSQ folder I could not find a folder in the "Data" folder just the ESP and BSA.Is this a bobyslide thing? Also if your up for laugh and have Sofia Follower (highly recomended) Initiate sofia as a succcubus and head thru some dungeons, Ive done some pretty disgusting things in skyrim but Sofia had me in stiches,this girl has no moral compass.....Enjoy...

HI Thanx for the reply.Where is the location of PSQ folder I could not find a folder in the "Data" folder just the ESP and BSA.Is this a bobyslide thing? Also if your up for laugh and have Sofia Follower (highly recomended) Initiate sofia as a succcubus and head thru some dungeons, Ive done some pretty disgusting things in skyrim but Sofia had me in stiches,this girl has no moral compass.....Enjoy...

You need this. In this pack you can change what you want.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2409-psq-transformpackage-for-playersuccubusquest/

• 1 year later...

The   Succu  armor has  missing  textures. I went  in PSQ  Texture  files  and there  are  only  horn/tail  texture   but  no   armor  texture. I  went also  into  the   Rar  and  could  not  find  any  armor   texture  there.  Did they  get  removed   ?   Where  c an I  find them ?

Archived