Project: Creating a Syndra armor for Skyrim

Stahlvormund101

Hey guys,

I started a fundraising campaign to buy a professional high quality Syndra 3D model to make a Skyrim armor from.

Please read on by following the link and contribute if you want to see this in game!

http://fnd.us/81Bvq0?ref=sh_c6LD34

This will be the result:

SyndraFinal.jpg

Kind regards and thanks for your help!

Stahlvormund101

UPDATE!

The cost of the 3D model is significantly reduced! Only 150€ now.

We already got 5€. With only 29 contributions á 5€, our goal will be met! Every contributor will be mentioned honorably at the fundraising campaign and at the mod page of the final product if he or she so pleases.

UPDATE!

I would like to offer a job for a one-time armor moddelling for a moddeler who is willing to work on request. You may demand payment for your work ofc.

I bring the textures, you will port them into a fully funtional Skyrim armor.

Requirements:

-some pictures from previous work as credentials

-UNPB body for the armor

I would appreciate if you could enable the armor for HDT, but thats not a hard requirement.

PM me or quote this post if you are interested. If anyone knows someone who does this kind of work, please mention them to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love your work - it looks brilliant :)

Quick question - this armor is the only one I can't use the SkyUI 'favorites' with. Whenever I group it to a hotkey and then press the hotkey, my character just ends up nude (since I have it set up to remove armor first before applying the new armor). Every other armor I've set up with the groups seems to work fine - just this one. If you have any ideas, I'd appreciate it :)

Thanks again for the great work!

Quick question - this armor is the only one I can't use the SkyUI 'favorites' with. Whenever I group it to a hotkey and then press the hotkey, my character just ends up nude (since I have it set up to remove armor first before applying the new armor). Every other armor I've set up with the groups seems to work fine - just this one. If you have any ideas, I'd appreciate it :)

Glad that you appreciate and enjoy it :)

Firstly, it would probably be better to raise this question in the support topic. This thread is no longer needed as it was meant as a funding campaign only. By focusing all questions, issues and answers in one thread, ppl can more easily find their answers by themself if their issue was already solved.

Secondly, a vastly, vastly improved version is currently in progress. You probably better wait for its release and see whether the issue persists.

Neato.

Would throw some buck but already got few *unexpected* things to buy. Next month most likely yes-yes.

My love for Syndra is the as pic related. Also that ouftit is it ripped from LoL? Because looks like it

The armor is made to be as close to the Syndra Classic skin from LoL as possible yes.

Visit the official support topic for more information, especially about who made the textures :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75004-lol-syndra-unpb-outfit-work-in-progress/

Neato.

Would throw some buck but already got few *unexpected* things to buy. Next month most likely yes-yes.

My love for Syndra is the as pic related. Also that ouftit is it ripped from LoL? Because looks like it

The armor is made to be as close to the Syndra Classic skin from LoL as possible yes.

Visit the official support topic for more information, especially about who made the textures :)

So if you already have armor, why the fundraiser thing?

Neato.

So if you already have armor, why the fundraiser thing?

I announced the armor here in this thread a few posts ago, didnt delete the thread yet and now react to ppl posting here.

If you still wish to donate, I can give you my paypal adress.

Glad that you appreciate and enjoy it :)

Firstly, it would probably be better to raise this question in the support topic. This thread is no longer needed as it was meant as a funding campaign only. By focusing all questions, issues and answers in one thread, ppl can more easily find their answers by themself if their issue was already solved.

Secondly, a vastly, vastly improved version is currently in progress. You probably better wait for its release and see whether the issue persists.

Great - thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Stahlvormund101

Einige Fragen habe ich doch. Vielleicht habe ich es nicht gesehen/gelesen: Was ist eigentlich die Quelle dieser Mesh/Meshes?

Um es deutlich auszudrücken, als Extend Lincense auf Rendero bekomme ich dafür 2-3 Rüstungen (richtige Qualtät - hatte schon bereits mit 1,7 Millionen Vertices zu kämpfen - um es auf 32k zu bringen).

Also, woher stammt diese Rüstung, wenn die Frage erlaubt ist?

Die andere Frage ist.

Da diese Rüstung nicht besonders aufwendig ist, wäre es nicht sinnvoller - und interessanter - diese Rüstung in 3Ds, Blender, Maya (was auch immer du verwendest) von Hand neu zu erstellen?

Früher habe ich einfach nur konvertiert. Es ging schnell, einfach und - ist TOTAL langweilig - das, was Du momentan tust.

Meiner Meinung nach - obwohl ich ungefähr 170 Outfits/Rüstungen habe, die ich konvertieren könnte (Ausnahmsweise habe ich sogar die Lizenzen dazu).

Also, ich würde es schätzen, wenn Du mir sagst, woher diese Mesh stammt und würde es auch begrüssen, wenn wir gemeinsam etwas auf die Beine stellen.

Keine Konvertierungen, sonder NEU.

Ich verwende:

3Ds Max (2012 und 2014)

MudBox

Softimage

Gimp

Substance (Painter und Designer)

Outfitstudio und Bodyslide

Falls Du Interesse hast, schicke eine Mail.

Archived