How do you install lover with pk with Mod organizer?

Hi, first time user here << so no need to be surprised if i made a mistake

I have searched around the forums for a bit and around the web and there seems to be a confirmed way to install lover with pk with MO..But of course there is no actual tutorial for it?

Also before I start modding with this stuff, I have my game in my windows C: directory  :s

I don't use MO and many other here also don't use it for oblivion as most use OBMM (oblivion mod manager). But you probably only have to unzip the rar and drop the files into the place you have your game installed at and then activating the .esp. Not sure if you can also install it like other mod managers where you just place the rar in the folder it uses for rar files and then find it in managers list and click it to install it.

Other stuff though might take a bit of work to get working in MO like OBSE TES4EDIT.

I don't use MO and many other here also don't use it for oblivion as most use OBMM (oblivion mod manager). But you probably only have to unzip the rar and drop the files into the place you have your game installed at and then activating the .esp. Not sure if you can also install it like other mod managers where you just place the rar in the folder it uses for rar files and then find it in managers list and click it to install it.

Other stuff though might take a bit of work to get working in MO like OBSE TES4EDIT.

I got MO to work with OBSE with workarounds

I'm pretty sure the same goes for tes4edit too

But I don't blame you for not knowing since you don't use MO

Mod Organizer DOES NOT require or recommend you to put mod files into your game directory, since most mods (bsa, esp, esm, omod <<with small workarounds) can be installed through the MO with no problem and keep the vanilla directory clean

But do most pk lovers mods (especially the main ones) consist of of bsa, esp, esm, or omod files? If so, then it should be similar to installing other non-adult mods that have those kind of file extensions 

I didn't mean your game directory but where you have your MO virtual game directory set up at. Don't think any lovers mods are in omod most are going to be either .esp/.esm only lovers thing that I see that has a BSA in my game is the LoversAnimObjectsPriority it also has a LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp as well. But there might be others I know Claudia's little secret has BSA's. If you are not sure you can always open the rar and see what is inside them by using 7zip.

The LAPF and Lovers creatures have a shit load of nif, kf and ini loose files and subfolders.  If MO can't handle that, or you don't know how to install these files with MO, then don't use MO.  If the loose files are not successfully installed, then nothing will work.  This is why we don't ever recommend using NMM.  It sucks balls trying to install these loose files.

Most other lovers mods are little more than a few ini and esm/esp files.  It isn't hard to download them and just look at what is in the 7zip archive.

There are no omod lovers files that I am aware of.  Not here anyway.

Archived