[Unity] Last Days of the Universe Adult Sci-Fi Visual Novel WIP

AdultSciFi.net

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

New Release!

This release continues the female story. The save folder has changed. Move your previous save files to the folder show in the Load/Save menu to continue previous games. Note that the Mac and Linux save folders will be changed again (and hopefully a final time) in the next release.

• 5 weeks later...

New Release - Modding Release!

Thanks to the holidays vacations I have been able to work more time on the game and make this release one of the biggest yet.

This release continues the male story and adds the possibility to create mods for the game. It required a lot of work but I wanted to make it as easy as possible to create mods. You can now change the story, translate or improve the text or start to create your own story. Some images have been created to get you started on creating your own stories. More will be added over time.

I hope that you will enjoy creating or using mods and that this will bring more people to the game. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

New Release!

This release continues the male story and marks the beginning of in-game animations with a few animations (Patreon version only). I have updated my development environment (Unity) to the latest version. This version ends DirectX 9 support so if you still use Windows XP the game will not work anymore. Linux support MIGHT work on more Linux versions.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/2/2018 at 3:57 PM, Higurashika said:

Is there anything but lesbian sex in this game for female character?

Yes, there is a male character route. You can choose either male or female.

I believe the game is now also complete. But all the sexy scenes are hidden behind a Patreon screen, and from the demo I played it was too lame to bother upgrading to the paid version.

• 10 months later...

Archived