[Unity] Last Days of the Universe Adult Sci-Fi Visual Novel WIP

AdultSciFi.net

Hello, I'm the developer of Last Days of the Universe an adult science-fiction visual novel (with less text and more images) made with Unity.

Story

A super-massive black-hole is continously expanding in the center of a universe on the verge of collapse. Entire civilizations have been destroyed, others have escaped... for a while. No one is safe. Will you find a way to escape the impending doom?

Infos

This game is a one person's passion project made in Unity and available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux. It is episodic but in a single game. It's a "serious" game for people who enjoy science-fiction and sex. You can play in two inter-mixed stories as a male or female.

The work in progress game is available for free on the game's website: http://AdultSciFi.net

You can also support the project on the game's Patreon page: http://Patreon.com/LastDays

Let me know what you think of the game!

Screenshots

E01C01S1103.jpg

C01S0807.jpg

C02S1103.jpg

C02S1609.jpg

MP01C01S0501.jpg

MP01C03S0707.jpg

Thanks! I use Unity for programming the game. All the code is written by myself. I have read a few tutorials but already know programming so while I had to learn a few things I didn't start from nowhere. I have made a script interpreter so the game itself is written as a script. This makes making changes to the story very easy.

Khadir: It's a simple format. Here is an example:

Block: C001 S00
HideTextQuickErase
SetIMage("Scenes/Chapter 001/00.5/TitlePrologue")
WaitForClick
ShowImage("Scenes/Chapter 001/00.5/01")
ZoomIn(0.0001)
ShowText("For Billions of years the universe saw cycles of life emerge from the light of suns and fade into the cold darkness of space.")
ShowOptions("@Kiss", C001 S02, "Talk", C001 S07)

If I need something more complex I will add the support for it.

Kerny: As far as I know you can use all the Daz models for renders but you need a game license when you use an actual model file in a game. So, yes, it's annoying if you would like to use them in a game.

I'm disappointed

• No auto skip feature
  • No men
  • Unrealistic clothing

While the art is good, and I appreciate the women don't have triple double G breasts, there is not enough here to hold my attention. What do I have to look forward to? Lesbian sex... /yahn Not that lesbian sex is bad but variety is the spice of life. I don't see much future to be honest.

Don't freak out. I'm just one dude who obviously doesn't have the same tastes. I'm sure there is a market for this, it just doesn't include me. Normally I'm not so glum. Sorry.

Good luck on your project.

Here is a post that I have written on my game' Patreon page:

It seems that my game should have more supporters but doesn't. The game having only women for now may be a reason. The game will eventually have male characters but I will accelerate the development of the women-only part of the story so the men will arrive sooner than they would have in the original story.

I will also start the development of the male player character immediately instead of waiting to reach a certain goal. This will slow the development of the female player character part of the story.

If you like the game but don't support it's development on Patreon please let me know why in this post to help me understand how to make the game better.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New Release! Contines the female story, improves the game's display on aspect ratios that are not 16:9 and makes the male player character story start easier.

I love this game! :) Epic work! A saving function would be nice.

Thanks very much! There is an auto-save. Since the game is a work in progress I want to put most of the time on the game itself but I will eventually probably add the possibility to keep multiple saved games.

I have started color grading almost all the current images of the game to make them look a little brighter and more lively. I have also added a few lens flares. You can see a before & after comparisons of some images that have been processed. The improved images will be in the next release of the game.

ColorGradingComparison.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Only females? No male companions, for those of us who prefer the male company? Disappointing...

You can play as a male or female. Your female character has female and will have, in the future, male companions. Your male character has female and will possibly have male companions. The stories are just starting so expect more characters (humanoids and not humanoids) in the future.

"I'm disappointed

• No auto skip feature
  • No men
  • Unrealistic clothing"

Well the Dev stated their will be Men so yeah idk what the deal is :P .  Unrealistic clothing.. hmm funny thing about Sci-fi related titles lol there never seems to be any realistic clothing :dodgy:.  

To the Dev: Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing this come to fruition and also to play it :D .

Well the Dev stated their will be Men so yeah idk what the deal is :P .  Unrealistic clothing.. hmm funny thing about Sci-fi related titles lol there never seems to be any realistic clothing :dodgy:.  

To the Dev: Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing this come to fruition and also to play it :D .

You can currently play as a male or female. So yes, there currently is at least a man :shy: . More men will be added as the stories progresses. Concerning the clothing, it's probably because the characters wear sexy clothing instead of functional or appropriate clothing. But there will be an explanation for this in the game.

Thanks! You can already play the game if you would like to know how it's like as it is but as more people support the development, more choices will be added in both current and future parts of the game. I currently try to limit development to what I have time for while keeping the stories (male and female) moving forward.

You can currently play as a male or female. So yes, there currently is at least a man :shy: . More men will be added as the stories progresses. Concerning the clothing, it's probably because the characters wear sexy clothing instead of functional or appropriate clothing. But there will be an explanation for this in the game.

Thanks! You can already play the game if you would like to know how it's like as it is but as more people support the development, more choices will be added in both current and future parts of the game. I currently try to limit development to what I have time for while keeping the stories (male and female) moving forward.

What I meant with my comment is that it will be good to have the chance to play who you really are in the game. Not everyone in here are attract to females, pussies and breasts... there is those of us, who like a real man in our hands. Muscular, with cock and with nice rounded ass. And be able to flirt with him even if you are a man. 

Man x Man stuff should be put, to equalize the Female x Female stuff... and of course the classic is Male x Female... but yea you get my point. There should be variety for all type of sexual orientations, not just the fixed ones...

Man x Man stuff should be put, to equalize the Female x Female stuff... and of course the classic is Male x Female... but yea you get my point. There should be variety for all type of sexual orientations, not just the fixed ones...

I won't guarantee it but I will possibly add male x male options later in the story.

Archived