~~ The (Mis)Adventures of Alexa ~~ [Part Two released 22.12.2016]

tentaclemight

~~ The (Mis)Adventures of Alexa ~~

Hi all! First of all, I'm not if this is the right place to post this but given the alternatives it looks like this is the more appropriate subforum to post this. If not, sorry, and please move it to the appropriate place.

Intro:

So, like most of us I've been playing Skyrim for quite some time, and a big reason of why I still play it to this day is the "new life" Sexlab mods and alike have given to it. It has been a long journey with a fair share of frustration on my part when, for some reason(s), my game would CTD very frequently, SL mods wouldn't work, glitches would happen, and then I would, more often than not, pester the mod's autors in their threads for help getting their mods to work properly on my setup.

Lately, I've been able to maintain a rather stable Skyrim setup, specially given the amount of SL mods I'm using (just to have an idea, my MCM menu now lists 45 mods, most of them from SL). Given this new found stability, I decided to actually make an entirely driven NSFW playthrough as opposed to a Dragonborn that happens to just have hundreds of opportunities to engange in sexy-times, not that I have anything against it (quite te opposite!), but now I was in the mood for something different... And with that mood, I started this character, a Nord young woman (yeah I know, pretty original) named Alexa. Instead of simply playing around and keep the story in my mind, I took a different approach. I installed "Take notes!" (you can find it on the nexus) which is a mod that allows you to write ingame in a journal: whenever you open the book in the "journal" section, you can write down anything you want and at the head of the page the current date is always listed, and that's what I've been doing: I play around with my character, imagine the story in my head, play accordingly, some things I manipulate, somethings I adapt, and at the end of the ingame day (some times skipping a day or two) I write down my characters journal in the 1st person singular. I swear it, I'm starting to believe that I end up spending more time writing down stuff than actually playing. x)

While I'm not exactly a writer and English isn't my first language, I decided to share this story of mine. Since my writing is amateurish at best, I decided to complement it with some screenshots and some half-assed gifs (sorry, just taking my first steps with premiere =| ).

I've already posted on reddit and for some reason only know I thought about sharing it here, on loverslab, the website whose existance along with all the talented modders made possible for me to have so much fun with this game.

The story won't begin in this first post but on the 2nd one since I want to keep this post as an intro and a space for eventual announces and write down a list with the links to each chapter/journal entry.

While this story is written for my own entertainment, I more than welcome suggestions, criticism and what not =)

Q: What niches/fetishes can I expect?

A: The list may change and the frequency at which each fetish appears varies. Some are more recurrent than others. The story starts quite vanilla but then evolves to a bit more "refined" tastes.

- Vanilla sex -> happens every now and then

- Lesbians -> hasn't happened yet, but will probably show up at some point

- Pregnancy -> with some nuances, will begin after a while

- Interracial -> after a while, earlier than the pregnancy

- Bestiality -> will eventually appear and become a very very frequent

- Slavery -> may appear, so far it hasn't. The story isn't really going this way, but maybe in the future will happen, no guaranties though

- Futa/dick girls -> maybe. I have played with this a bit some time ago back when my Skyrim was rather unstable, never made it to my "definitive" mod list. Like the Slavery theme, who knows, maybe it will happen, no guaranties.

- [Place holder] some more stuff I haven't done/can't remember now

- Rape* (see next list)

- Anal* (see next list)

What you won't see:

- Gay scenes (Male+Male) -> sorry, not my cup up of tea. Likeness of happening is like 0.01%. Maybe, at best, a bisexual scene could make this happen but even so... Yeah, I don't think so.

- Rape* I placed it on this list because it really isn't my cup of tea. At best, it would be a *fake* rape in which it quickly turns into consensual by some fucked up logic of mine

- Anal* neither my cup of tea nor coffe, by itself that is. In a DP or gangbang scenario, it's always welcome, but for me the default hole is the vagina. That's the way to more interesting developments. Also the fact that IRL there has to be preparation for anal othersiwe dick gets smeared with poop, yeah, nop. In any DP/gangbang scenario, however spontaneous it is, we all know about that magic colon fairy that with the invisible touch of the wand teleports all the poop to Mehrunes head.

- Guro/gore

- [Place holder] other stuff I don't remember now

SexLab mods list (they were too many so I just copied the plugin list - any doubts feel free to ask me):

• Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  • SexLab.esm
  • CreatureFramework.esm
  • SexLabAroused.esm
  • ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  • Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  • Devious Devices - Integration.esm
  • actorEvents.esm
  • Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
  • BeeingFemale.esm
  • SexLab-Stories.esp
  • SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
  • SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
  • SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
  • SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
  • Schlongs of Skyrim.espSOSRaceMenu.esp
  • SOS - Shop.espSexLab Eager NPCs.espSexLabMatchMaker.esp
  • Tentacle Parasite.esp
  • SLAnimLoader.esp
  • SexLabTools.esp
  • zzEstrus.esp
  • SLALAnimObj.esp
  • EstrusChaurus.esp
  • Devious Deviants.esp
  • sandboxcylinderheight.esp
  • JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
  • Aradia Living Armour.esp
  • SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
  • Aradia Living Armor JE.esp
  • SlaveTats.esp
  • SexLab_Dialogues.esp
  • SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
  • SexLabDefeat.esp
  • sanguinesDebauchery.esp
  • Milker Movil Armor.esp
  • NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
  • MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
  • BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
  • SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
  • BeastessLair.esp
  • dc-untamed-000.esp
  • animal_mansion.esp
  • MilkModNEW.esp
  • MilkModNEW HF.esp
  • MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
  • MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
  • HentaiCreatures.esp
  • BDVanillaCritters.esp
  • MoreNastyCritters.esp
  • SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
  • SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
  • Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
  • Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
  • SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
  • BDIC.esp
  • BDSICHC.esp
  • UNFU.esp
  • SexLab_Solutions.esp

Regular mods list (they were too many so I just copied the plugin list - any doubts feel free to ask me):

• Update.esm
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • HearthFires.esm
  • Dragonborn.esm
  • Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  • ApachiiHair.esm
  • ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  • SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
  • SGHairPackBase.esm
  • hdtHighHeel.esm
  • AzarHair.esm
  • mortenhairs.esm
  • EFFCore.esm
  • daymoyl.esm
  • Campfire.esm
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp
  • Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
  • UIExtensions.esp
  • skyforgedWeapons.esp
  • Serana No Hood.esp
  • SkyUI.esp
  • iHUD.esp
  • SGHairPackAIO.esp
  • Item Sorting by Saige.esp
  • RealisticWaterTwo.esp
  • Immersive Jewelry.esp
  • HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
  • RaceMenu.esp
  • RaceMenuPlugin.esp
  • draugrEnglish.esp
  • Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
  • DLC1Serana.esp
  • Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
  • UnreadBooksGlow.esp
  • AddItemMenu.esp
  • Item Sorting DB by Saige.esp
  • Item Sorting DG by Saige.esp
  • Item Sorting HF by Saige.esp
  • Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
  • Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
  • Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
  • 100XCarryWeight.esp
  • dD - Easy Lift Bodies and Objects.esp
  • ReverseCrafting.esp
  • Brows.esp
  • TGLNordArmor.esp
  • ShieldsofSkyrim.esp
  • CL BladeofSacrifice.esp
  • CL Nettlebane.esp
  • Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
  • RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
  • Snotgurg Simple Drop Lit Torches.esp
  • LeatherSandals.esp
  • FNIS.esp
  • Ebokini.esp
  • Skyrim Tropical Style Suit (UNPB Standalone).esp
  • AMatterOfTime.esp
  • ApachiiHairStylesCOMBINED.esp
  • Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
  • Nags.esp
  • RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
  • Cloaks.esp
  • SMIM-Merged-All.esp
  • Kirito And Asunas Cabin.esp
  • Lawrens RNG Guards.esp
  • UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp
  • RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
  • XPMSE.esp
  • ImperialDragonKnightArmory.esp
  • Vampire Race - Allow Creation.esp
  • HavenBag.esp
  • Notverigud Nordic Carved Bikini.esp
  • RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
  • skyradio.esp
  • DetailedMineMarkers.esp
  • FS_UltimateAssortment.esp
  • AlikrDesert.esp
  • Ursine Armour.esp
  • FalmerBikini.esp
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
  • Nicoroshi Creations.esp
  • forr3.esp
  • RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
  • Northern Spirit - Nordic Arsenal.esp
  • RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
  • Dwarvenbikini.esp
  • Decorative Permanent Magelight.esp
  • forr3 - Copy.esp
  • dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
  • dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
  • dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
  • dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
  • Imaginator BETA.esp
  • MonnoBikini.esp
  • Neo's Lei Fang & Christie.esp
  • EFFDialogue.esp
  • Bashed Patch, 0.esp
  • TakeNotes.esp
  • vAutosaveManager.esp
  • FISS.esp
  • GoldDropEmpoweredv1.esp
  • DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

The story starts on the "Last Seed, 17th, 4E 201" and in my playthrough I'm already at the "Heartfire, 6th, 4E 201", with plenty of stuff written by then, meaning that in order to post more of the story I "only" have to make the gifs (I keep recording the necessary footage along my playthrough, at least after a certain part) so how soon I post will depend on my free time/mood, meaning I'll think I'll eventually post everything but if this sparks any interest I will make an effort to post a bit faster =)

Without further delay, the story follows in the post bellow.

post-230919-0-20407200-1481735728_thumb.png

~~ The (Mis)Adventures of Alexa - Part One ~~

**---Last Seed, 17th, 4E 201---**

The war is raging through Skyrim and along it took my carriage and with it my sustenance. I was greedy and bet all my savings on this big shipment that should make me financially comfortable for months to come and eventually find a new, safer source of income. I should feel lucky for having successfully escaped alive from those raiding bandits, and to have found that Imperial patrol on its way to my Whiterun, though it seems said luck has run dry. No one is hiring in Whiterun, the farms are manned to capacity, the inns have their share of wenches and I don't feel like losing my house and ending like Brenuin.

Male and female alike have always oggled me http://imgur.com/mfJXO4l , and while marriage (or losing my independence) is not in my plans, I see only way out for me to make a living: to rent my companionship. It doesn't sound too bad when put in these words, I just hope I am strong enough to endure what lies ahead.

I think I'll try my luck in Hulda's inn, there are no guards inside so I expect no troubles with the law. Also, it's way more busy than that Bosmer's inn, and having Nazeem living there and blabbing my activities to the Steward is not exactly a good way to keep some distance from the law.

I have debated long enough about this with myself and thought about the million things that can go wrong... Part of me, though, thinks that I'm so worried about so many gruesome scenarios that maybe things won't be so bad... There's one thing going for me, however: in Whiterun, at least and to my knowledge, there's no one providing this kind of "services". Saadia is an unknown but no one else that works at Hilda's is into this line of work I'm about to enter... Also, I'm not really sure if Hulda's is okay with having this kind of activities running under her roof. I guess I'll have to make my contacts there but complete the job at my home, which means it will have to be at night if I'm to avoid rising attention to myself.

It is settled then! No more rambling! Tonight I'll start this new life. Or at least try... I think I'll just wear whatever I usually wear and see if there are any potential clients at Hilda's. Might as well try it at the Bosmer's inn if I'm doing things this way.

**---Last Seed, 18th, 4E 201---**

I did it. I earned my first keep on this new life of mine. I went to Hulda's but it was almost empty. Sinmir was there and later Sigurd was there as well. Sinmir being the all “law and order” http://imgur.com/sM4joUn , I didn't approach him at first, so I tried Sigurd. He was sitting by the fire http://imgur.com/ZmtWSel and then I asked him if he was interested in spending some Septims for some "privileged" time with me. I could see he was a bit taken aback by my question but didn't take long to ask how much it was for just some regular sex. I said 400 hundred gold to which he sneered and suggested I should think "my price" over. I then suggested him to go have some prime time with his hand and left.

On my way out, I realized I may have asked too much: I mean 400 Septims is a lot for someone with his job, and Whiterun isn't exactly full of rich bachelors... I decided then to go to Erlindir's Inn and it was worse than Hulda: aside from Jenassa and Nazeem's wife ethernal complaining about men, only Erlindir and Anoriah were around. I approached Erlindir and made a similar approach to him like I did before to Sigurd and asked for 200 Septims. He didn't scorn or sneer but said that it was a bit too much for him so "not today". Anoriah was attending the fireplace so I approached him as well but asked for 100 Septims, hoping not to look too desperate, to which he agreed.

And that was it; my first client. He took me to his room and closed the door behind him. It was a bit weird at first, like neither of us had thought about what would happen next. I mean, for some reason, I hadn't! Before he changed his mind I approached him and started kissing him, and at the same time inviting his hands to touch my body, my ass, my breasts... It didn't take long for things to gain a life of their own and soon he was caressing my body from behind https://gfycat.com/AmusedDisgustingLangur , his rising penis touching my lower parts while also exploring them with his left fingers. With his right hand he would fondle my right breast and kiss me, lick me on my neck. I allowed myself to enjoy everything since it's not like I wasn't liking it and he really wasn't being a brute or anything of the sorts.

While Bosmers were always somewhat indifferent to me, in terms of attractiveness, I must confess I was dying for him to penetrate me. And finally he did https://gfycat.com/ValidCircularBobcat . One time after the other, in the same position he was caressing me, he held on to my breasts while entering my pussy over and over again.  At first slowly, both of us feeling every inch of meat touching meat, and then he gradually increased speed https://gfycat.com/ActiveMisguidedAndalusianhorse, always squeezing my breasts, my hands over his making him grabbing me harder, finally to the point where he came inside me. After a couple more thrusts, he removed himself from inside me. Liquids were coming from inside me, and before I could anything, he told me to lie down on his bed and then proceeded, just like that, to lick me downstairs. https://gfycat.com/NauticalMiserableAllosaurus I was dumbstruck! I know Bosmers, or at least some of the more traditional ones in Valenwood, have some odd ancient costumes, but him licking down there, mine and his fluids alike, it was an unknown for me. Maybe it was just a kink of his, but one thing was certain: whatever he did down there, I had to put a pillow to my mouth to stop my noises of pleasure from reaching the rest of the inn.

Soon after, I dressed up and just as I was about to leave the room, he reminded me not to forget my payment. Such an air head! The main reason why I was there and I had forgotten to put it ask it right at the beginning! I thanked him and went on my way
I was exhausted when I arrived home but still managed to check how much he had paid: the pouch weighted about the right amount and being a merchant all my life, I rarely make mistakes. Now, however, the purse did felt a bit more than it should, and for a good reason: he had actually given me 50 more Septims! He must have put it there while I was getting dressed! I must have caused a good impression. Actually, since I had such fun with him as well, I ended up feeling a bit guilty. I surely won't forget this gesture of his...  So, it is done! My first day as... I don't really like that word. I sure didn't feel like one day, after Anoriah at least... Though I shouldn't get too inebriated with today's experience. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure Anoriah was the "exception" to the rule, and I'm also pretty sure that in the beginning I'll have to deal with some not so pleasant individuals...

I guess that for now I'll just enjoy the moment. It was a good day. Let's see what tomorrow has in store for me...

~~ End of Part One ~~

~~ The (Mis)Adventures of Alexa - Part Two ~~

(Themes: Prostitution, Regular sex)

**---Last Seed, 18th, 4E 201---**

The previous entry was actually from 17th's dawn, and the ones before are 1 day before than what they were… guess I my head was still dwindling on my encounter with Anoriah…

Where to start? I woke up in a great mood, excited, horny... The prospect of enjoying myself so much and making money at the same time took over my head. It was around 11am when I left home, too early according to my initial plans to actually go around "working" so I just decided to take a stroll around Whiterun when I came across Amren and his wife; they were having an argument, it looked quite intense and I'm pretty sure this was not the 1st nor the 2nd time I saw them mad at each other. She turned her back on him and I saw a chance...

I tried a delicate approach, asking what was wrong and he just mumbled until he looked me in the eyes and realized it was me. I had noticed him looking at me through the corner of the eye several times before, but we had never really talked to each other, ever. The lust for me was there, and who knows how bad things have been at his home lately... It was broad day light so if I lingered there for too long it would be suspicious. Instead of my usual approach, I told him that if he needed to relax a bit, he could visit me at my place in 10 minutes, for a price...
I went back home, and waited. 10 minutes later, he came through. He was uneasy, his eyes wide open: from the looks of it he could either go through with it or simply run back out to the street.

Before he could think about what he was doing, I told him that for 100 Septims he could have me right there. Now that I think of it, maybe I could've gotten away with asking a bit more but I was probably just as horny as he was so I went with the value that, well, had worked the day before.
And so it was; he put the money near the table next to the front door and we moved upstairs. As I was approaching my bed and turned around to face him, he grabbed my back and started kissing me

4t15ZNP.jpg

. I grabbed him back and encouraged him, and soon I was lying in my bed with him on top of me, kissing me, our tongues dancing with each other. He would grab one of my breasts, and then my tights, only to come back to my breasts. It was if he wished to have more hands to touch all of me at the same time. And while he was doing it, I could feel his hardened cock touch my belly from time to time.
Finally, he couldn't take it anymore as he started undoing his pants to which I responded by removing all my clothes. In no time, he was again on top of me, kissing me deeply, but now with one hand he found my pussy soaking wet, only to guide his cock inside me https://gfycat.com/UnhealthyPaleHairstreakbutterfly . It was as good for him as it was for me, that first impact sensation and the following movements, feeling him sliding inside of me over and over again https://gfycat.com/ArtisticEarlyBalloonfish . We never changed position, stayed always on missionary, and unfortunately the fun didn't last very long https://gfycat.com/UnacceptableThoughtfulDugong . Not long after hearing his growing grunts, he pulled himself outside of me and released himself on the sheets.
I expected him to then fall over me but like a switch, he became the anxious scared Amren from half an hour ago, dressed himself up and left in a hurry.
I proceeded to clean myself and realized that after all I didn't have to limit my activities to night time.

Inside the gates it would always be tricky, Amren had been a strung of luck. But outside the city gates, one can find privacy on the wilderness or in the barns and mills of the surrounding farms. With that in mind, I left the house again, went outside the gates and began my exploration.

It didn't take long to find the first suitors:
The stable men. Father and son. Long story short, I took both of them, one at a time, without the other one knowing. I took the son first, Jervar, and he had me standing up https://gfycat.com/ShadyRemarkableArthropods . It was a bit uncomfortable doing it behind the stable, only to be on the same spot again 15 minutes later with the father this time. No kissing with this one, he simply put me on my fours and penetrated me https://gfycat.com/GroundedIcyCoyote . Had I not had a bit of a warm experience just before with the son, I would have been too dry for such a "quick" approach. This was the least enjoyable experience I had by then...
100 gold each, it was still one hour past mid-day I already earned 300 gold. That quickly put a smile on my face and made me forget this last encounter.

I hadn't walked 5 minutes before I saw Severio Pelagia. Having a farm with a couple of buildings nearby, I decided to approach him. I'm not sure what kind of relationship he was with that elf girl, but I know they are not married, so I didn't really have to behave too sneaky to ask him if he was interested on having some quality time with me. He said yes and asked how much would it take for me to take it... behind. I wasn't really expecting that kind of proposal and I certainly wasn't ready so, at the very least, he would have to pay in kind. I asked for 250 Septims to which he said he wasn't interested. It was actually a bit of a relief because I wasn't very interested in that either...

I then decided that I should pay a visit to Riverwood. It wasn't very far away and it was still early in the day. As I was heading to the road near the brewery, I saw that Wilmuth from the mill. Widowed a long time ago, part of me saw an opportunity, part of me thought of the old stable man... I decided to risk it.
As soon as I approached him, he asked "How much would a poor soul like me have to spend for gorgeous creature like you to remind me of my youth?". That took me by surprise but he did managed to bring a smile to my face. I looked at him and at the nearby mill and told him that for 100 Septims I could make him feel 30 years younger.
And so it was. I grabbed him by his hand and brought him inside the mill. I then took of my clothes and put his head softly against my breasts which he proceeded to fondle, kiss, lick... with my left hand I started helping out his little friend, remembering itself as well of its long gone youth... only it didn't feel like that youth had been gone that long! Before I knew it, he was as hard as a rock!

I then told him to lay on his back and then sat atop him, gently guiding his reinvigorated penis inside me. I could see his eyes roll back with every inch of him that entered inside me https://gfycat.com/ConventionalRecklessHydatidtapeworm . Now, fully accommodated in my moist, warm insides, I proceeded to ride him, gently, slowly at first, caressing my breasts in the meantime. This went on for a while https://gfycat.com/CircularDifficultGlassfrog , me moving faster as he commanded me to, until he climaxed inside me! While I longed for more before the end, it was indeed a nice ride! He looked very still as I placed myself next to him but he assured me he was alright as he pulled me close to him and kissed me for a while stroking my back with his hand. While kissing a wrinkly old man isn't exactly my cup of tea, his gentle manners made me forget about his age. He then said "Thank you" and that he hoped I would visit him again.

After dressing myself up, I made my way to Riverwookd, crossed path with an Imperial Patrol on my way there. By the time I got there, there wasn't much going on until I heard Sven saying something about a girl named Camilla and how someone named Faendal wouldn't have his way with her any longer!
Basically, Sven was a dead end for me, completely obsessed with that Camilla girl, but maybe I could take advantage of some part of this situation... I asked him about his troubles and I ended up delivering a fake letter from Faendal that Sven had written in order to ruin Faendal and Camilla's relationship. Which I did. I entered the local trader and there she was. Pretending I didn't know any better, I told her that this Faendal guy had asked me to deliver said letter to her. I don't know what Sven had written but his plan worked well alright. Half an hour later I saw her screaming at Faendal to never speak to her again. And there it was, my prey, my chance to increase revenue.
After a few bottles of mead I made my approach. For a fee, I would make him feel better for a while, forget all about Camilla, maybe even for good...
We went behind the lumber mill, where he works, it was already night time but he assured me it was safe.

I could feel his throbbing member struggling to come out of his pants, but I also felt that in his drunken state he looked like he could easily just start crying over his lost love, so I grabbed his head and kissed him. Kissed him over and over while rubbing him down there, and after a while I whispered on his ear "I need you inside me, now, I must feel you inside me!" and he obliged. He made me face the wall and dropped my pants, and in doing so he fell to the ground. "Drunk and with all his blood in the bottom head, I really don't see this going anywhere..." I though. I turned lowered myself to him and said "Fuck me right here, fuck me deep!". Re-energized, he pushed me to the ground and placed himself above me. As I arched my back, I helped him find his way into my pussy. With one swift push, he was inside me, but as horny and wet as I was, it didn't hurt me, quite the opposite http://imgur.com/0ysUmdf . The sudden feeling of being filled by meat, only made me crazier http://imgur.com/SWPNo2A and soon he was penetrating me back and forth while holding me by my tighs, faster and faster until he creamed himself inside of me. He stayed inside of me for a while but I could already feel his sperm dripping down along my legs http://imgur.com/X2Jk6Te . Soon after, he let me go. He got up and I followed.

I was still finishing dressing up again when suddenly Faendal was nowhere to be seen, but a pouch of gold was sitting on the ground right behind me. I quickly counted it and the sum checked out. I guess I was lucky enough that while in his drunken state he managed to keep his end of the deal.

I went back to the local inn and, since it was pitch black outside, I asked for a room to spend the night but they had no vacancy, all the rooms were full. As I was told this, this big guy called Bjorn came to me and said that he had a room to rent. He was a bit drunk, and I guess he thought I was as well; judging by the grin on his face, he was probably thinking we was the king of subtlety. I didn't feel like sleeping in a bench or outside, and he didn't look half bad: strong body, big arms, handsome face, weird facial hair. Instead of playing my part of damsel in distress, I leaned towards him and said "I just realized that, after all, I haven't got enough money to rent a room. I hope I can repay you in some other way..." as placed my hand on his crotched looking for signs of life.
He was clearly taken by surprise by my approached, his grin disappeared and was quickly replaced by a horny smile as soon as he processed what was going on. He grabbed my ass with his right hand and off we went to his place, curiously a house supported by some pillars above the river, just behind the mill.
As soon as we were inside, he plunged himself at me, kissing me like there was no tomorrow, and at the same time I started undoing his shirt, his pants, while he did the same to me. Before I knew it we were both naked, standing, savagely holding onto each other and with one swoop movement he pulled me from the ground and I could feel his cock touching my pussy. With one hand I held onto his neck and with the other I aimed his meat inside me.

As he would gently bring my body a bit down, I would also embrace him with my legs around his torso. Slowly, gently, his cock entered inside me, and when it was all inside I put my other arm around his neck and we began kissing again, becoming one, his massive shaft lodged inside me, our tongues deep inside each other’s mouth, we were a complete cycle of meat, lust, fluids. Holding each other in this position, he moved us to his room, with me never letting go of him. https://gfycat.com/DimwittedPertinentCopperhead He laid me on my back and stayed tightly above me, flesh with flesh, he began penetrating me, pumping me, over and hover, always kissing, and me embracing him tighter and tighter with my arms and legs. I moaned, he moaned, and then we would start kissing again while he ininterruptly kept drilling me. We could have stayed like that forever for all I cared. The feeling of his meat inside my cunt was driving me insane, penetrating me so deep, so good and I kept pulling him inside me with my legs as if that would make him go any deeper https://gfycat.com/WeightyApprehensiveHermitcrab . We were in synchrony. Not a moment too soon, he began thrusting me faster and faster, I wanted him faster and faster, and then suddenly we had to let go of each other's mouths, I moaned, he moaned, and then he thrusted one, two, three times, deeper than any of the others, all as we moaned, and at the fourth, I felt it. https://gfycat.com/BoldShinyGecko I felt the barrage of semen travelling along his cock only to fill me to the point of a part of it entering directly my uterus while the rest would just go over outside my vaginal canal. There wasn't enough space for both his large meat and all that semen, so it had to go somewhere...

I don't remembered what happened next. Next thing I know I awoke beside him on his bed. Not much later he woke up as well. He was smiling, I was smiling. That had been one of the greatest fucks of my life, and by the looks of it, the feeling was mutual. We chit-chatted for a bit until he mentioned something it hadn't crossed my mind not even once in the last few days: "So, tell me, have you been taking your moon tea or should I start thinking about names? My sheets are a mess but I'm pretty sure you kept a fair share of me inside you!".

And so it dawned on me: I hadn't taken any moon tea for quite some time, with all my worries about my financial situation I couldn't believe that such an important matter (specially considering this "career" path I had begun a couple of days ago) hadn't crossed my mind until now. I sure as well didn't have any at home, I used to buy it from an Alchemist in Riften, a rare find since most of the recipes are kept as a family secret and work in different ways. Being an orphan from a young age, I had always relied on that merchant. I quickly gathered my clothes and made my way to Whiterun. Going to Riften was out of the question, the roads had become too dangerous and I lost my armor and my best weapons with my carriage.

I decided to go to Acadia's, maybe she knew a recipe. Which she did! I thought my problems were solved but when she told me about the ingredients... She didn't have all of them for sale. Namely Nirnroot and... spider eggs. Where do I get Spider eggs?
So now I had to get spider eggs. But to get spider eggs I would need to fight spiders... and to fight spiders I would need some decent armor and weapon, maybe even hire a sellsword to help me. And all those... costs money. So I was back at square one. If I were to keep having sex and having men cum inside me, as low as the chances of getting pregnant may, or may not, be, it's bound to eventually happen. I could stop them from coming inside me, but most would just tell me to fuck off. And I do like that feeling of getting filled with warm, creamy, liquids... But enough of that! I must find a solution. I must find those spider eggs, and first step is getting more money! It's a race against time.

As I left Acadia's Cauldron I bumped into Sigurd. He looked embarrassed and I remembered my initial approach. I came close to him and told him that I was sorry about how I had talked to him the other night and told him he was right and, should he be interested, he could meet me at my place and for those 100 Septims we could have some fun. And so we did. Must like what it had happened with Amren, I told him to wait for a bit and then show up at my place.

As he closed the door, he gave me the money upfront. I then led him upstairs and he took me while I was on all fours. https://gfycat.com/DependentMatureInexpectatumpleco I was still so worried about my situation that I didn't enjoy any of it… He hadn't been bad but hadn't been quite spectacular like what I had experienced with Bjorn. He eventually came and without saying much, left me alone with my thoughts.

All things considered, I think I will try to make some armor. I still remember the basics, but given the little raw materials I have, I’ll probably try to craft some half-decent Hide Armor. In the meantime, maybe I will be able to get some lessons from a couple of charitable souls, in exchange for services of mine preferably…

~~ End of Part Two ~~

Notes:

I felt like if I didn't do this today, I would keep procrastinating! I actually began preparing the imgs/gifs/webms yesterday. The footage was recorded when I played this like 1 and a half week ago? I ended up re-record a couple of scenes (the ones I could easily replicate lighting and scenery conditions and what not), so that's probably why you may notice some of the scenes actually got a bit more love than the others...

Also, I think I'll give up on the whole looping-gifs. It's just too big of a hassle to find the right damned frame to make it look acceptable. Doing this webms with more than one position ends up being quite faster and entertaining to me. I may introduce some fading effects at the beginning and end, as soon as I master Adobe premiere a bit more.

In my playthrough, I'm way ahead of what you guys read on this entry. The thing is, while writing stuff down ingame is entertaining on itself (over the last week I would just arrive home and type away what I had happened to my character previously) it can be too time consuming. While some parts are almost embelished versions of some mods dialogue, you'll be able to notice (hopefuly) some quite OC of mine in the future, specially when I present this new character that will turn Alexa's life upside down. A word of warning though: as I've said in my first post, bestiality will be a predominant aspect of this story! It's not like at some point all sex scenes will be bestiality, but that on every journal "log" there will be one such scene. Should it not be your cup of tea, I've decided that immediately after the title of each entry I'll list whatever sex "themes" will appear.

These two entries translate into 7 pages of a word doc in calibri at size 11. I haven't exported the entries from skyrim for some time, but I can easily assure you that the written content ingame probably accounts for, like, 70 word pages so far?

So yeah, time is a major factor as to why I'm posting slowly, sorry about that!

Anyway, thank you for reading and please post your suggestions! As you have had the opportunity to read only these two first entries, you probably haven't noticed yet but I'm sure that, unfortunately, it will become a bit obvious my English vocabulary limitations: you can only think of a limited number of adequate penis synomyms for a given situation lol. Same goes for describing motion.

So yeah, I hope you have enjoyed, see you on the next one!

Archived