[Sims 4] Sims 4 Studio Problem (v2.7.1.4)

Anonny

I've got a problem that's stopping me from making any more animations.  :(

When I attempt to create a new Clip Pack using the Sims 4 Studio it does not update the information to accommodate the .blend file I've imported.

post-793973-0-35103700-1481706302_thumb.png post-793973-0-58828000-1481706304_thumb.png

It doesn't seem like a problem since I can simply fill it in myself, right? Nope, it doesn't seem to be importing the .blend information at all; as evidence that it always produces a file significantly smaller than the first one I've made.

This glitch began happening during my second use of the Sims 4 Studio. I've tried using an older version and it worked for the first time as well. Tried it the second time, and the same glitch began occurring.

Does anyone have any idea what to do? I've tried clearing the Sims 4 Studio files from the 'My Documents' and 'ProgramData' folders, but to no avail. I've tried re-installing, but no luck either. Whatever is causing the problem it's gotta be something that happens using first initialisation, as it works during the absolute first time I run the software.

Edit: Also I've noticed that when I view 'My Projects' again, none of 'Clip Name' and 'Instance' information retains for some reason. It always turns into another instance name with the 'Clip Name' turning into 'posepack' or something akin to what it shows in the image above.

Archived