(HELP)Best settings for Defeat, Cursed loot and SD+

DzOnIxD

I want to use all three mods, but I don't really know what to set in MCM. I basically want Defeat to trigger when I get staggered, or when I don't block an attack, and when I surrender. I want SD+ to trigger when my character dies, so she gets enslaved with no glitches. And I want my character to get raped while sleeping, or when she wonders at night, etc... 

Btw, I do use Death Alternative. Can someone recommend me the best MCM settings for my idea?

I have tried multiple times to get defeat working with these mods, this time around i just gave up. Cursed Loot has some of the same settings that death alternative has, and was less script heavy for me.

If you actually are hellbent of trying this, it should be possible.

IIRC there is a setting in sexlab defeat that allows you to get raped when staggered. Make the threshholds so that it ONLY triggeres on certain condition like no stamina, under certain hp etcetc.

And make SD+ the only scenario that triggeres after a total defeat. 

I think your wish is possible, it just requires some fiddling around with settings. Good luck getting stuff to work, i never managed to.

I have tried multiple times to get defeat working with these mods, this time around i just gave up. Cursed Loot has some of the same settings that death alternative has, and was less script heavy for me.

If you actually are hellbent of trying this, it should be possible.

IIRC there is a setting in sexlab defeat that allows you to get raped when staggered. Make the threshholds so that it ONLY triggeres on certain condition like no stamina, under certain hp etcetc.

And make SD+ the only scenario that triggeres after a total defeat. 

I think your wish is possible, it just requires some fiddling around with settings. Good luck getting stuff to work, i never managed to.

The problem is I don't really know what on bleedout is, or blackout, it's all the same to me. Can you be more specific I'm kind of a newb?

I am sure you could read the mod description, it is explained somewhere on a readme, or on the download page. It was a long time i last used it.

Sexout defeat has some relevant info: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/page-1

When you have the mod installed, disable every feature exept for the stamina threshold equivalents.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45894/? 

If you don't know what bleedout or blackout is, you clearly haven't even tried to do things yourself. Being a noob is fine, but don't expect to hold your hand every step.

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki   There is a lot of information here and if you really want to get them to work together, I would suggest you read as much as you can.  I know that is the last thing you want to hear, but it wasn't until I started to learn what everything in the MCM meant, that I could get things to work.  It still does not work every time perfectly, but enough to make it fun.  I wish I knew how to mod so I could mash these three together into one mod with less variables to deal with.  Sometimes I get lost with too many options.  I am pretty sure though that this would be a major, major undertaking for even the most experienced modder.  That is probably why it hasn't been done, because your question is one I see just about every 4 or 5 days here.

The problem is I don't really know what on bleedout is, or blackout, it's all the same to me. Can you be more specific I'm kind of a newb?

Bleedout happens when you get beaten in combat. You are still alive, but on your knee and can not interact with your environment. If you are able to avoid damage for a time, you get "second wind" and are able to resume combat if you so wish. Blackout is what occurs if you keep getting damage after triggering bleedout. Once you trigger blackout, one of the DA scenarios will play. Bleedout scenarios will also play if combat ends before you recover.

Bleedout happens when you get beaten in combat. You are still alive, but on your knee and can not interact with your environment. If you are able to avoid damage for a time, you get "second wind" and are able to resume combat if you so wish. Blackout is what occurs if you keep getting damage after triggering bleedout. Once you trigger blackout, one of the DA scenarios will play. Bleedout scenarios will also play if combat ends before you recover.

Thanks for clearing things up for me.  :)

I've got all three working together fairly well.  The key for me was to play around with the defeat triggers.  By allowing defeat to happen at any time, by setting the parameters up so any attack can trigger the stun or knockdown, you can avoid some of the overlap.

I set defeat to be able to occur at 100% health or stamina, but lowered the percentages to 3%.  You can adjust yours further if you like.  You can also check the boxes that only allow it to occur on unblocked attacks, or only on attacks that hit you from behind.  With that, you can raise the percentages quite a bit.  

You can also adjust the chances of enslavement from SD+, which should allow you to experience other scenarios if you use Simple Slavery or anything like that.  For Cursed Loots surrender option, you can also play with the health percentage that allows it to trigger.  I set mine to 20%, meaning any time my character falls below that percentage, She is vulnerable to surrendering.  You could also consider only allowing cursed loot to take over when you are disarmed, adjusting the chanced of being disarmed on any attack.

Death Alternative can be configured to only take over once your hp reaches zero, which will trigger the bleedout stage.  You can adjust those settings to your liking as well.  Personally, I set it up so that once I enter bleedout, the damage dealt to my character is 15x greater than normal.  i also extended the timer to 20 seconds, making recovering from bleedout nearly impossible.

All this basically eliminates the overlap between the three mods.  Occasionally, some overlap still happens, which can be problematic but not game breaking.  Just try to define specific times in a fight for each scenario to take over.  If you avoid overlap the best you can, you should be able to avoid too many conflicts.  

Archived