Nadia Playable Character by Mailamea-MM10-Overknee

Are there any face texture mods or other mods that need to be present for this to work? I get CTD's when selecting. 

I added the Papyrus logs. It looks like it's missing something or failing to call some function.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Its not this mod, the mod doesn't touch anything related to scripts, not one bit of papyrus scripting was used.

Although I'm not quite sure whether this is directly caused by the mod or not, but through a good amount of testing my installation with and without Nadia, I've concluded it somehow (not sure how) is related to this mod. My issue is actually extremely strange and I can't figure out what caused it exactly, and that is that my Skyrim straight-up rejects /all/ mods the moment I try and launch it after installing another mod after this one. I've tested this by installing another mod (clothing mod) after this mod, and got the issue. Once I uninstalled this mod and tried again, it worked. I tried it with a different clothing mod just in case it was that specific clothing mod, and once again, I got the strange issue. I've checked my other mods for possible conflicts, but I didn't see anything. Also usually the issue is crashing if it's a conflict. But this issue is launching but with all mods disabled. Once I backtracked to just having this mod and no new mods, it worked again.

I apologize if it's a strange issue but I'm actually as confused as anyone else. This issue seems highly unusual.

In short: Installed mod, it worked. Installed another mod, breaks. Uninstalled new mod, works. Uninstall this mod, install new mod, works.

This is on 1.0 so maybe the installer version might detect something?

It's not this mod its something entirely that happened to me a while back with fallout 4 while using the CK in mod organizer and mod manager once i saved my .esp mod everytime i load it in with other mods it just causes ctd, i remaded the whole mod using CK outside mod organizer or mod manager then it started working fine. I don't know for sure why its bugging like that. But I can guarantee you its not this mod, since this mod doesnt replace nor add any scripting at all, its like super lightweight.

It's not this mod its something entirely that happened to me a while back with fallout 4 while using the CK in mod organizer and mod manager once i saved my .esp mod everytime i load it in with other mods it just causes ctd, i remaded the whole mod using CK outside mod organizer or mod manager then it started working fine. I don't know for sure why its bugging like that. But I can guarantee you its not this mod, since this mod doesnt replace nor add any scripting at all, its like super lightweight.

Yep, I made a companion mod for Fallout 4 and by running the Creation Kit through MO and it could never find it. Yet if I loaded the plugin through Creation Kit normally it worked fine.

I've been trying to figure out why I can't get it to work and I figured out a few things. 1st off if the follower works with Special Edition, then this should too. I've gotten Elly to work on Special Edition and regular. Aname will load but with no body when nude, though I do use UNP so that is probably the issue.  In both cases I do have the follower installed before this mod. I'm using Racemenu and the ECE presets won't work but it seems the Racemenu ones mostly do. 

Although I'm not quite sure whether this is directly caused by the mod or not, but through a good amount of testing my installation with and without Nadia, I've concluded it somehow (not sure how) is related to this mod. My issue is actually extremely strange and I can't figure out what caused it exactly, and that is that my Skyrim straight-up rejects /all/ mods the moment I try and launch it after installing another mod after this one. I've tested this by installing another mod (clothing mod) after this mod, and got the issue. Once I uninstalled this mod and tried again, it worked. I tried it with a different clothing mod just in case it was that specific clothing mod, and once again, I got the strange issue. I've checked my other mods for possible conflicts, but I didn't see anything. Also usually the issue is crashing if it's a conflict. But this issue is launching but with all mods disabled. Once I backtracked to just having this mod and no new mods, it worked again.

I apologize if it's a strange issue but I'm actually as confused as anyone else. This issue seems highly unusual.

In short: Installed mod, it worked. Installed another mod, breaks. Uninstalled new mod, works. Uninstall this mod, install new mod, works.

Thats a new one :s Try placing Nadia last in load order.

I tried that. I also tried disabling Nadia in the load order as well. But it seems that simply having the files installed causes the strange issue. I'm not sure why it's like this but I appreciate the attempt at help. I could tell immediately that it was really odd.

Thats a new one :s Try placing Nadia last in load order.

I tried that. I also tried disabling Nadia in the load order as well. But it seems that simply having the files installed causes the strange issue. I'm not sure why it's like this but I appreciate the attempt at help. I could tell immediately that it was really odd.

Its not this mod, I've asked alot in my steam friends who has my mod installed, they disabled the esp and they left the files they don't get the issues you are having. Something else entirely

Installer patch notes for versions 1.10 and 1.20

The installer has been completely rebuilt. Some options will only show now depending what options are selected on pages before. For example, the ECE presets list will now only show if the user selects that they want to install ECE presets.

The new installer features a preview section which allows users to see a screenshot preview of upcoming mods.

Current upcoming mods include:

- Rias Gremory companion by Ark of Truth

- A companion based on Paragon's The Countess by Epic Games by Ark of Truth

These mods are currently WIP and will have no playable version when released.

The neck seam issue is currently being addressed.

• 1 month later...