Nadia Playable Character by Mailamea-MM10-Overknee

I'm having the same problem that @lafourminoir is having. Her face looks exactly the same.

Install the follower first, then install the player version overwrite everything. Make sure the esp is on the last of load order.

New game or open racemenu select nord race then select nadia race switch gender to female, if that doesnt work there is something connflicting with your facegen.

It's strange, I've tried everything I can think of. I'm running the latest Racemenu, I have no mods would be affecting facegen (I don't think Fair Skin Complexion would). Mailamea, are there any mods I should be running with this? For example, what face/hair mods are you running. I even tried using sculpt to just bring the face in. The only thing in red was "222 Hairs". Also, in the options I couldn't change hair. The slider was locked at 0.

It's strange, I've tried everything I can think of. I'm running the latest Racemenu, I have no mods would be affecting facegen (I don't think Fair Skin Complexion would). Mailamea, are there any mods I should be running with this? For example, what face/hair mods are you running. I even tried using sculpt to just bring the face in. The only thing in red was "222 Hairs". Also, in the options I couldn't change hair. The slider was locked at 0.

The only mod you need is the Nadia Follower mod by Overknee. The likely hood is you have a conflicting mod installed somewhere.

Sneak preview of the new installer coming out for the LL version, will most likely be used later down the line for the Nexus one as well. The installer reads and detects if you meet the requirements if you don't it will tell you were to get them. The Main Options selection only allows you to choose one plugin to stop conflicting.

The 4 options under ECE are 2 released and 2 which Mailamea has confirmed she will be doing at some point. You can select as many Racemenu presets you like due to there being no limits like there is on ECE.

fq6OpYR.jpg

Sneak preview of the new installer coming out for the LL version, will most likely be used later down the line for the Nexus one as well. The installer reads and detects if you meet the requirements if you don't it will tell you were to get them. The Main Options selection only allows you to choose one plugin to stop conflicting.

The 4 options under ECE are 2 released and 2 which Mailamea has confirmed she will be doing at some point. You can select as many Racemenu presets you like due to there being no limits like there is on ECE.

fq6OpYR.jpg

The installer is pretty cool :) What are the optional options for though?

Also.......Any Idea when Mailamea is going to release Elsif Ark?

fq6OpYR.jpg

The installer is pretty cool :) What are the optional options for though?

Also.......Any Idea when Mailamea is going to release Elsif Ark?

There is still entries to be placed into that installer but the back end is done, I have to add all of the playable preset mods Mailamea did a year ago as well. Not sure if I can do it yet but if I can I am going to get it so that the installer automatically downloads prerequisites (Follower mods) if they are not installed.

In regards to Elsif, I cannot say when Mailamea will release her simply because I don't know myself :)

There is still entries to be placed into that installer but the back end is done, I have to add all of the playable preset mods Mailamea did a year ago as well. Not sure if I can do it yet but if I can I am going to get it so that the installer automatically downloads prerequisites (Follower mods) if they are not installed.

You have put a lot of effort into this for a mod that has only really just come out :)

In regards to Elsif, I cannot say when Mailamea will release her simply because I don't know myself :)

Really? I thought you and Mailamea worked together on mods you two released?

@Xenic : really shouldn't act like that, alot of people only really downloaded Nadia follower then my player version, some don't even have racemenu installed but they can get it to work. Its probably a conflict issue.

@koreanPriestess : I mostly deal with the mesh stuff and texture stuff, Ark deals with the technicalities

@koreanPriestess : I mostly deal with the mesh stuff and texture stuff, Ark deals with the technicalities

Thought as much, I got that impression when I looked on the Skyrim Nexus page with him answering all the questions regarding installs. Lol even more so when a user tried bashing your mod for no reason.

So basically you two have a partnership when it comes to modding? :)

You have put a lot of effort into this for a mod that has only really just come out :)

To be honest I only do mods or work like this for other people if I think they are deserving of it. After all I am going to spend several hours on it so its my choice :) The installer didn't take that long, about 4 hours over all :D

Racemenu Playable Presets added  :)

Added a new installer version, the installer includes all the playable presets currently done by Mailamea. Both ECE and Racemenu are now supported.

Holy crap! It's been less then a day and its already been redone.

To be honest I only do mods or work like this for other people if I think they are deserving of it. After all I am going to spend several hours on it so its my choice :) The installer didn't take that long, about 4 hours over all :D

So basically they have to be special to you in some way?  :angel:  Lol has anyone told you your weird  :s

Looking real nice :)

Something tells me he isn't finished yet.......  :s

Yep vanilla head mesh works fine without issues but using other than that messes up the face completely. In this case Citrus Heads.

Its a shame not too many preset creators use it gives lot more detail when using Sculptor tool in Racemenu or ECE.

Btw managed to get it working in Racemenu with weight and other sliders with normal head mesh.

If ya get neck lines just fix em with the sculptor tool.

Looks great any chance of getting citrus head version for higher quality?

Which head is it? I haven't gotten citrus yet. Probably possible but that means having to redo the head from scratch. I only got permission from overknee because it doesnt modify anything in his mod.

Ok and yes it might need complete redo if using other head mesh.

Here is the link for the mod made by blabba

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58989/?

It will need a redo.

I just did some research into this and ECE isn't supported by CITRUS and the author has said they will not add support for it. So not only would CITRUS have to be redone and with permission from the author, so what the follower.....its a permissions nightmare :s

Taken from the mod page for it

Not compatible with ECE (And I will not be adding support for it)
Standalone version is compatible with ECE made followers, Replacer version will make followers lose expressions and their faces cannot be rebuilt in the CK with new heads.

Yep it would seem like that its going to be next to impossible to get Citrus support on ECE.

Sadly that seems to be the case.

Just gave the installer another rework and added some more features. Added some bonus content as well as optional fixes. The installer has more features to come but waiting on more presets from Mailamea before I extended it any further.

Although I'm not quite sure whether this is directly caused by the mod or not, but through a good amount of testing my installation with and without Nadia, I've concluded it somehow (not sure how) is related to this mod. My issue is actually extremely strange and I can't figure out what caused it exactly, and that is that my Skyrim straight-up rejects /all/ mods the moment I try and launch it after installing another mod after this one. I've tested this by installing another mod (clothing mod) after this mod, and got the issue. Once I uninstalled this mod and tried again, it worked. I tried it with a different clothing mod just in case it was that specific clothing mod, and once again, I got the strange issue. I've checked my other mods for possible conflicts, but I didn't see anything. Also usually the issue is crashing if it's a conflict. But this issue is launching but with all mods disabled. Once I backtracked to just having this mod and no new mods, it worked again.

I apologize if it's a strange issue but I'm actually as confused as anyone else. This issue seems highly unusual.

In short: Installed mod, it worked. Installed another mod, breaks. Uninstalled new mod, works. Uninstall this mod, install new mod, works.

This is on 1.0 so maybe the installer version might detect something?

Are there any face texture mods or other mods that need to be present for this to work? I get CTD's when selecting.

I added the Papyrus logs. It looks like it's missing something or failing to call some function.

Papyrus.0.log

The only mod you need to make this work is Nadia Follower by Overknee, which can be found on the nexus.

Although I'm not quite sure whether this is directly caused by the mod or not, but through a good amount of testing my installation with and without Nadia, I've concluded it somehow (not sure how) is related to this mod. My issue is actually extremely strange and I can't figure out what caused it exactly, and that is that my Skyrim straight-up rejects /all/ mods the moment I try and launch it after installing another mod after this one. I've tested this by installing another mod (clothing mod) after this mod, and got the issue. Once I uninstalled this mod and tried again, it worked. I tried it with a different clothing mod just in case it was that specific clothing mod, and once again, I got the strange issue. I've checked my other mods for possible conflicts, but I didn't see anything. Also usually the issue is crashing if it's a conflict. But this issue is launching but with all mods disabled. Once I backtracked to just having this mod and no new mods, it worked again.

I apologize if it's a strange issue but I'm actually as confused as anyone else. This issue seems highly unusual.

In short: Installed mod, it worked. Installed another mod, breaks. Uninstalled new mod, works. Uninstall this mod, install new mod, works.

This is on 1.0 so maybe the installer version might detect something?

Thats a new one :s Try placing Nadia last in load order.