Looking for a more firm, subtle hdt preset

rusty corkscrew

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone had an hdt preset that makes the breasts and butt more firm? All the one's I've come across are extremely jiggly and look ridiculous with my small breasted character. If someone can point me towards one that has working vagina stuff and collisions, I'd really appreciate it. Cheers.

Alright I'll give it a go later today.

P.s. I don't get a notification that you commented unless you quote my comment :P if your message board isn't up by today , I'll just post it here

Do post it here, so other people looking for something similar can use it too! Thank you :)

I will, once I get around to it. My fan blew on my laptop, and all I have to cool it off at the moment is a basic box fan >.> so I hadn't powered up my laptop, because its cold as fuck right now. But I will get around to it.

Do you prefer a jiggly butt and subtle breast bounce or subtle everything?

Naturalistics is pretty awesome. He's got some things going on that'll take a tiny bit of work on your part but really no big deal. He's got a new weight painted body for better collisions (belly ftw!) and new xml's for the penis that needs to be attached, but it's looking awesome. I also use the female ragdoll from here and they work really, really well together. (it overwrites the xpmse ragdoll) 

My bodyslide preset goes between something similar to UNPCM to UNPB, and I use the bouncy but firm xml he's got as options in the folders; I love the way the breasts move now, (I can show you a picture of my character if you want) With how easy it is to inject hdt into meshes,  (no more confusing stuff, I'll list the directions if you need help) just have to put in the footwork on the players end. 

Naturalistics is pretty awesome. He's got some things going on that'll take a tiny bit of work on your part but really no big deal. He's got a new weight painted body for better collisions (belly ftw!) and new xml's for the penis that needs to be attached, but it's looking awesome. I also use the female ragdoll from here and they work really, really well together. (it overwrites the xpmse ragdoll) 

My bodyslide preset goes between something similar to UNPCM to UNPB, and I use the bouncy but firm xml he's got as options in the folders; I love the way the breasts move now, (I can show you a picture of my character if you want) With how easy it is to inject hdt into meshes,  (no more confusing stuff, I'll list the directions if you need help) just have to put in the footwork on the players end. 

Hey, thanks for the replies, I'll check out your links. The problem with doing this stuff myself is I always lose concentration after a couple of paragraphs and end up re-reading the same bit until I give up haha.

As to your other post, I'd ideally like both to be firm but the breasts a little more so (the butt is bigger than the boobs in my preset).

If you do get around to it, thanks in advance! Sucks to hear about your laptop's fan dying.

Archived