Amiella Skirt CBBE HDT BodySlide (full physics)

Great mod, i having a small problem when i equip top\bikini or any clothing the skirt become invisible but still stay equip. can let me know what top are you using thanks.

"For the rest of the outfit you may also want "malfdawg" Amiella outfit (bodyslide), is the one I'm using in the captures."

Great mod, i having a small problem when i equip top\bikini or any clothing the skirt become invisible but still stay equip. can let me know what top are you using thanks.

"For the rest of the outfit you may also want "malfdawg" Amiella outfit (bodyslide), is the one I'm using in the captures."

Thanks for reply, found out DDI is the problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice work! How did you get the HDT Skirt to play nice with Outfit Studio? Spend some time trying to make them Bodyslide-able myself, but it always resulted in corrupted meshes that crashed the game when equipped.

Well, its a long story, basically the mesh gets corruption when its weighted to custom bones not present in the skeleton used by bodyslide to make the conversion, so you have to add every custom bone created by the original autor into the bodyslide ref skeleton prior to make the conversion. Sometimes this is no enough, for example in the NPR china dress. Its a pain in the ass.

Very nice work! How did you get the HDT Skirt to play nice with Outfit Studio? Spend some time trying to make them Bodyslide-able myself, but it always resulted in corrupted meshes that crashed the game when equipped.

Well, its a long story, basically the mesh gets corruption when its weighted to custom bones not present in the skeleton used by bodyslide to make the conversion, so you have to add every custom bone created by the original autor into the bodyslide ref skeleton prior to make the conversion. Sometimes this is no enough, for example in the NPR china dress. Its a pain in the ass.

Thanks for the response! Stupidly, I already found a much, much easier way to fix it.

Simply forcing Outfit Studio to use the newest XPMSE skeleton allowed me to convert the HDT Maid Skirt without any issues (which is what I was working on). It also works fine with the Amiella skirt that you spend so much time on. These two skirts use completely different bone setups, so I'm not sure if the newest XPMSE simply incorporates both or some other magic is going on behind the scenes. But it works!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

okay I'm 3 hours into trying to figure this out. I thought I installed right but the tartan skirt is always blank blue and the white skirt is non existant. I managed to get the tartan to texture with nifskope, linking manually tho the default skirt texture dds from the full outfit... but then it wouldn't wave, it reverted back to the basic skirt from the main outfit. Any help would be awesome.

• 6 months later...
On 6/24/2017 at 10:53 AM, kianpepper said:

okay I'm 3 hours into trying to figure this out. I thought I installed right but the tartan skirt is always blank blue and the white skirt is non existant. I managed to get the tartan to texture with nifskope, linking manually tho the default skirt texture dds from the full outfit... but then it wouldn't wave, it reverted back to the basic skirt from the main outfit. Any help would be awesome.

Do you have the original HDT test skirts file installed? I think that's where the textures will come from. I have both installed and it works fine :smiley:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/13/2016 at 5:17 AM, Daiemonic said:

View File

Amiella Skirt "HDT-PE BODYSLIDE"

For me this was a longstanding subject. A bodyslide version fully functional of the original "HDT Skirt Test" by "Anano", retaining the added physics. I want to credit also "HyperMixf" for combine Anano test skirts.
For the rest of the outfit you may also want "malfdawg" Amiella outfit (bodyslide), is the one I'm using in the captures.

amiellae4sco.gif

I have tweaked the collisions so you can wear other HDT items/hair without messing the physics, the movement is smother and more realistic, the collisions with legs are better now, the skirt dont slip into the pelvis anymore while running forward.
Corrected also the weight paint so the strap don't slip through breast anymore, added weight paint on butt and belly.
Modified the .esp to enable weight sliders.
The bodyslide part was a pain, I had to add one by one 25 custom bones to the XMPSE skeleton.

Requeriments:
XMPSE HDT Compatible Skeleton

Installation:
Replace original file with "Amiella Skirt HDT Bodyslide (By Daiemonic).rar"
Bodyslide your skirt (Added Zap slider to remove straps)
Activate the .esp
In console type (or use AdditemMenu):
help HDT Skirt
player.additem ##000DCA 1
Profit

So finally here it is guys, let the magic begin :P

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/12/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    XMPSE HDT Compatible Skeleton
  • Special Edition Compatible

It does not look nothing like that in game...I am not a fashion-designer...But i think the skirt suppose to hang on the hip and not the butt....in short...The skirt is hanging to low and are too short.

• 1 year later...

I installed it all and the Bodyslide files for CBBE but no textures show up in Bodyslide and the Outfit is spelled "Amielle" in some folders and "Amiella" in other folders and it does NOT show up in game at all. Only the HDT Skirts do, so...I don't know what the problem is. I installed all three in the correct order, and built in Bodyslide. I don't know. Maybe Vortex is not compatible with these very oddly compressed folders. Whatever the case is, I don't believe this mod is packaged correctly, so someone like me who is not willing to do a manual install just might not be able to use this mod. But it looks great!