Desperate For Stable Play and Sexlab Fun

CarmelPop12

Nope, as long as you let the XPMSE skeleton overwrite the SOS one everything should work fine. At least it does for me.

The only bigger instability issue I have is the crash when I try to load a savegame from the main menu. Too many animations installed, have to load the starting cell from Alternate Start before loading the actual savegame. But that's no big deal, loading saves from inside the game is stable.

Then again I only have about 150 mods installed, with just 112 plugins to load.

Loot destabilized my game too at some point, I guess resorting the plugins in the middle of a playthrough has that effect, especially if you changed the order Loot put them in by hand before.

But somehow it recovered and now it's stable again.

Its sad I just did this after installing everything on a clean play I'm literally outside of helgen past all the scripted crap. See and that weird to because everything was green in wrye bash before I used loot. :( So yeah. How did you manage to get it stable again?

I literally went through and methodically installed everything so that this wouldn't happen.... ugh I'm so tired of trying to get this crap to work.... I'm on number 6 this month after taking a break and wiping and reloading my computer... I had a great stable game it had the old 1.59c and everything I had running worked wonderfully together. Now that I'm trying to update and change versions its just been a nightmare. Its really frustrating... Sorry guys I'm not trying to rant I'm just burned out at looking at a screen till I'm stupid.

Don't really remember, sorry. I only know that I'm still on the same playthrough so somehow I fixed it.

I might have loaded another save (one in an interior cell with not much happening inside). Or was it then when I changed back the papyrus settings to their default values (all the recommendations for higher values are bullshit and make the game unstable)? Or was it that I exchanged the Official High Resolution Textures with the High Definition version of this package here?

Or some mod update?

I don't know, I try to keep my game up to date and improve stability and framerate constantly so it all blurs together. ;)

Don't really remember, sorry. I only know that I'm still on the same playthrough so somehow I fixed it.

I might have loaded another save (one in an interior cell with not much happening inside). Or was it then when I changed back the papyrus settings to their default values (all the recommendations for higher values are bullshit and make the game unstable)? Or was it that I exchanged the Official High Resolution Textures with the High Definition version of this package here?

Or some mod update?

I don't know, I try to keep my game up to date and improve stability and framerate constantly so it all blurs together. ;)

I'll try loading a different save.

Or some mod update?

Thanks for your help btw. I can't stress that enough around here with everyone how much I appriciate you guys. I get quick responses here unlike over at the nexus.

Yeah... my game is broken broken again... ehhhhhhh sighs... so much for being methodical. I'm just going to dump it and clean install again. Screw sos and sos floppy they were the really new ones in the mix. I'm just going back over to tried and true favored soul textures.... bummer. I might not install sexlab after this anymore it seems more of a headache than anything anymore. 

I'm so frustrated now. This game stresses me out it shouldn't.

Edit:

So how does one go about installing mods and what they want with out issues I'm going to pretent I'm a noob I wonder if I've been staring to long at a computer....

I've been doing this for years and its only been recently I've had bad issues...

I did notice that NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp was in the mod order.  This file should be replaced by http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/ .  It didn't look like you had an excessive number of heavily scripted mods either.  The only thing I saw was the large number of body enhancement mods.  I haven't had very good luck with those.  

I was curious as to whether or not you were directly installing the files or if you were using a mod manager.

So how does one go about installing mods and what they want with out issues I'm going to pretent I'm a noob [---]

Pretending you're a noob: I hope you are using Mod Organizer.

One thing you can do is this:

1. Play your game until it crashes or something.

2. Go to Loverslab Tech Support forum (http://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/)

3. There is a pinned thread "Please read before posting here". Read it carefully. It's not long.

4. Open a new thread in the Tech Support forum and describe what happened. Make sure you add everything that is required: load order, versions of the utilities, Papyrus log. (Why not the mod list as well. It's saved by MO as a text file.)

I have the impression that the Tech Support forum is read by people who can, like, get a lot more information from a Papyrus log than we the common mortals can. But I also have the impression that they don't like people asking questions and not including complete information.

I've got 252 installed mods all in all with only 209 plugins being used now.... stable so far with sexlab and all it's plugins and lots of script heavy mods from nexus...and it only took me just half a year of re-installations, 8 to be exact, a whole system re-format, and countless CTD's until I found out the best brew  to have a stable modded skyrim now where I can play for more than an hour before a random rare ctd happens...these days though I can go 2-3 days without a CTD now...

just used the recommended bug fixes and patches in this page http://www.skyrim-beautification-project.com/

and viola! stable and uhhmersive as fuck™

I did notice that NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp was in the mod order.  This file should be replaced by http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/ .  It didn't look like you had an excessive number of heavily scripted mods either.  The only thing I saw was the large number of body enhancement mods.  I haven't had very good luck with those.  

I was curious as to whether or not you were directly installing the files or if you were using a mod manager.

I've never had a problem with my body enhancement mods as long as I do them in a certain order and I use a mod manager to install them. The combinations I've use in the past and currently are stunning. I love my female body replacers! I've play tested them in older games before the use of sexlab and never once had issues with ctd's or visual glitches. Stable play through as well.

Edit: The way I've gotten them to work is I've always installed the base mesh and texture files first then the enhancements that replace certain files over top like eyes, lips, and eyebrows, then I do the skeleton and physics in the order they tell you to online (mods like ragdolls, xpmwhatever and other required mods) Never had issues with them ever as long as I've followed the step process.

So how does one go about installing mods and what they want with out issues I'm going to pretent I'm a noob [---]

Pretending you're a noob: I hope you are using Mod Organizer.

One thing you can do is this:

1. Play your game until it crashes or something.

2. Go to Loverslab Tech Support forum (http://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/)

3. There is a pinned thread "Please read before posting here". Read it carefully. It's not long.

4. Open a new thread in the Tech Support forum and describe what happened. Make sure you add everything that is required: load order, versions of the utilities, Papyrus log. (Why not the mod list as well. It's saved by MO as a text file.)

I have the impression that the Tech Support forum is read by people who can, like, get a lot more information from a Papyrus log than we the common mortals can. But I also have the impression that they don't like people asking questions and not including complete information.

Okay thank you. I noticed one thing I've done around here that people have talked to me about is posting in the wrong area's I've generally tried my best to make a guess where to post certain questions and such.

I've got 252 installed mods all in all with only 209 plugins being used now.... stable so far with sexlab and all it's plugins and lots of script heavy mods from nexus...and it only took me just half a year of re-installations, 8 to be exact, a whole system re-format, and countless CTD's until I found out the best brew  to have a stable modded skyrim now where I can play for more than an hour before a random rare ctd happens...these days though I can go 2-3 days without a CTD now...

just used the recommended bug fixes and patches in this page http://www.skyrim-beautification-project.com/

and viola! stable and uhhmersive as fuck™

Yeah I know what you mean it took me forever to build my last play through batch and I had a perfect working sexlab approach aroused attract blend with my mods for 1.59c and since then with upgrading to newer versions I've yet to find the perfect build. One thing I can say for sure is that on there current build I had to drop a lot of my older mods like realistic water 2 and stuff with other visual and heavy scripted mods in order to have my computer run well. It was a sacrifice I decided to make in order to stay in line with the community and have continued support. Believe me changing to a later version of sexlab has been a tall order for me since my most favorite mods are no longer supported.

Okay Clean install number 7 :/ I hate my life... My life seems to be more about find mod conflict play testing fixing and feedback then actual playing any more... :( sadface. It's all fine and dandy when I'm helping friends work on mods and such. I've helped with a few on nexus. Currently working on dialogue for a huge one, and play testing when I can with newer versions when things get send to me. I don't mind playing my part I just miss the days where I could sit down and screw around lol. XD

you know they say you haven't really played skyrim unless you've spent half of those hours crashing, troubleshooting what the problems were and trying to fix those said problems...

the people playing SSE don't know what they are missing lol...

what do you know...

sarcasm...

Skyrim modded is indeed very hard to stabilize and the way to stabilize it is never the same. What I can say is that, in spite of many affirmations,  it runs without a SSD. Yes fellows who don't have the last bomb PC (which will be obsolete within monthes) you can still enjoy skyrim.

I have an Asus laptop, bought 5 years ago. It has a core I7 2670 QM (rated 93th in a benchmark about laptop), an Nvidia 540M GTX (not rated, but GTX 560 M is 192th), 8 Go mem. So it's not a top hardware ...

I can run Skyrim for hours with big mods like Maria, Genesis, OBIS, Hyrule, Maid deception, prison overhaul and cursed loot .

The key is to have few mods with scripts running in the background. Yo can install 2 or 3 mods each including hundred of script, if they don't run always, but you can't install many mods with always running scripts. For example you already have sexlab aroused (alas almost obligatory) continuously scanning your game. If you install with it a collar mod (always looking if you wear your collar), a rape mod (always looking if there are rapers around), an encounter mod (always looking where yu are), and so on .... you will have problems.

So decide which gameplay you wish and install the according mods, but you can't have all.

I'm not running devious devices at all I don't know how that is even showing in my load order? Is it strap that's confusing you that a mashup mod of mine it a non-adult armor. Or are we talking sexlab framework its self? Loot has been very bad about telling me anything when it comes to sexlab stuff its good for armor stuff I noticed though.

I goofed, whenever I have SexLab installed Devious Devices gets installed to. It's become so automatic when setting up such a load order that I had it in my head that ZAP was also required for SexLab itself, it's only needed for DD.

okay sounds good. could sos full be the problem? xpmse installs its own skeleton and it looks like sos has its own as well in the bain installer.

If you have the XPMSE plugin installed though, it might be your problem. (Skeleton=Good, very good, Plugin-Err not so much).

I'm not running devious devices at all I don't know how that is even showing in my load order? Is it strap that's confusing you that a mashup mod of mine it a non-adult armor. Or are we talking sexlab framework its self? Loot has been very bad about telling me anything when it comes to sexlab stuff its good for armor stuff I noticed though.

I goofed, whenever I have SexLab installed Devious Devices gets installed to. It's become so automatic when setting up such a load order that I had it in my head that ZAP was also required for SexLab itself, it's only needed for DD.

okay sounds good. could sos full be the problem? xpmse installs its own skeleton and it looks like sos has its own as well in the bain installer.

If you have the XPMSE plugin installed though, it might be your problem. (Skeleton=Good, very good, Plugin-Err not so much).

quote: 

So yeah I did the research you are right. It's a good thing I went with my gut and didn't install the skeleton in the bain. That would've been one more headache to deal with. So I guess it wouldn't conflict if you don't install the skeleton and you have your own compatible one. Good thing I asked though for future reference. Thanks guys on this one. Onward to other issues still yet.

quote: 

So yeah I did the research you are right. It's a good thing I went with my gut and didn't install the skeleton in the bain. That would've been one more headache to deal with. So I guess it wouldn't conflict if you don't install the skeleton and you have your own compatible one. Good thing I asked though for future reference. Thanks guys on this one. Onward to other issues still yet.

Not quite what I meant. To clarify: You should install the skeleton, replace any other skeleton with the XPMSE one. Just do NOT enable or use the ESP that comes with that skeleton because that ESP has been identified as a source of problems for some people (it works great for others though, it's a "Your mileage may vary" sort of thing).

Okay so here's the current load order before I mess with anything further. Let me know if I'm missing anything please.

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 ApachiiHair.esm
 6  6 OSA.esm
 7  7 SexLab.esm
 8  8 SexLabAroused.esm
 9  9 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
10  a ApachiiHairMales.esm
11  b SGHairPackBase.esm
12  c Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
13  d Falskaar.esm
14  e Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
15  f Wyrmstooth.esp
16 10 hdtHighHeel.esm
17 11 HighResTexturePack01.esp
18 12 HighResTexturePack02.esp
19 13 HighResTexturePack03.esp
20 14 Cherrypie.esp
21 15 FNIS.esp
22 16 FNISspells.esp
23 17 KS Hairdo's.esp
24 18 LiFE.esp
25 19 RaceMenu.esp
26 1a RaceMenuPlugin.esp
27 1b SexLabStatsManipulator.esp
28 1c Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
29 1d SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp
30 1e SGHairPackAIO.esp
      Bashed Patch, 0.esp
31 1f SpousesEnhanced.esp
32 20 Bishop.esp
33 21 Blush When Aroused.esp
34 22 dovahkiinrelax.esp
35 23 Rayan.esp
36 24 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
37 25 MBWSAmalia.esp
38 26 EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
39 27 azelfollower.esp
40 28 BlackMagic 1-4.esp
41 29 BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp
42 2a Convenient Horse Herding.esp
43 2b Convenient Horses.esp
44 2c Darrow.esp
45 2d dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
46 2e dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
47 2f dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
48 30 Equipping Overhaul.esp
49 31 Feminine Females.esp
50 32 FollowerLivePackage.esp
51 33 FollowerWander2.esp
52 34 Footprints - Ash.esp
53 35 Footprints.esp
54 36 ForgottenMagic.esp
55 37 GoToBed.esp
56 38 GoToBed - Hearthfire coffins fix.esp
57 39 Better Follower Improvements.esp
58 3a Horses for followers.esp
59 3b Inigo.esp
60 3c Lex.esp
61 3d LostLongSwords.esp
62 3e Lost Magic.esp
63 3f Mary Follower.esp
64 40 Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
65 41 lilithssickle.esp
66 42 Headtracking.esp
67 43 PulleysButterfly.esp
68 44 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
69 45 Realistic Weapon Positions.esp
70 46 w2salem.esp
71 47 Shadow Spells.esp
72 48 SkyUI.esp
73 49 SofiaFollower.esp
74 4a Unique Horse Textures.esp
75 4b Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
76 4c SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
77 4d SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
78 4e SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
79 4f FarysFollower.esp
80 50 Vath.esp
81 51 EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
82 52 Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
83 53 Dead Body Collision.esp
84 54 SOSRaceMenu.esp
85 55 XPMSE.esp
86 56 FloppySOS.esp
87 57 VR_Tannick.esp
      SexLab Approach.esp

KK before anyone jumps my shit approach no longer needs attract as a requirement. A friend of mine helped me secure the Japanese edition and fixed the translations a bit so you can read mcm and dialogue in elglish. Repeated doesn't need attract anymore. 

Edit: So I just encountered a problem in mod oragnizer with my hdt extensions mod its no longer showing up in the left side or the right side at all. I go to install it and it says its already installed. In game my mods loading requiring says it is missing. It disappeared from load order after I went into test file.

You shouldn't have to reinstall your game if you use Mod Organizer. I almost gave up entirely on Skyrim because of needing to reinstall because of instability. Mod Organizer allows you to mod till yer purple and crash like a loony toon, and just disable or remove problem mods, or change your mod order all without Touching your actual Skyrim. Thus, really never need to reinstall again. At least not the games. No matter How badly you botch DLing and sorting your mods.

The key is to have few mods with scripts running in the background.

Looks like an excellent idea. I hadn't spent much thought on scripts so far, as I don't really know anything about them.

How to find out if there are scripts running in the background? I mean, I read about some modders making some scripts unnecessarily run every 2 or 5 seconds. Is there a way to find out when this is happening?

Yeah I'm still fairly new to the tool so I wasn't aware of that. Thanks. Eh... sad face could have saved myself the trouble.

You shouldn't have to reinstall your game if you use Mod Organizer. I almost gave up entirely on Skyrim because of needing to reinstall because of instability. Mod Organizer allows you to mod till yer purple and crash like a loony toon, and just disable or remove problem mods, or change your mod order all without Touching your actual Skyrim. Thus, really never need to reinstall again. At least not the games. No matter How badly you botch DLing and sorting your mods.

The key is to have few mods with scripts running in the background.

Looks like an excellent idea. I hadn't spent much thought on scripts so far, as I don't really know anything about them.

How to find out if there are scripts running in the background? I mean, I read about some modders making some scripts unnecessarily run every 2 or 5 seconds. Is there a way to find out when this is happening?

Re-posting because I also want to know as well. Other than what I do know some mods if you pull up the tilde key have information show up automatically. For example in older approaches this shows automatically but in the current japanese build I have you have to turn it on in the mcm menu to see the output information. Other mods might or might not have functions like this as well. In approach I noticed it pings nearby npc's almost constantly. Sexlab had its own debug information in the rebuild clean section of the mcm. As for others I can't remember or don't know. 

post-381909-0-33011600-1481843313_thumb.jpg

So I can't help but wonder if part of my problem is in how skse hdt ext. and hdt high heels is being installed in mo?

When I manually install them like they say to online tutorials I end up with a skill tree that looks like hdt extensions >  listed inside 1. hdt ext. 2. skse latest version number

Mod Organizer is your friend.   Cleaning master files has been a big help to me(

).  If you use a bunch of heavily scripted files then expect to have some crashes.  Also you will want to use loot and update your finis each time you load a new mod.  I don't think I have stressed Mod Organizer enough but it is the best way to remove a mod that you find that is incompatible with the mods that are already present.  I recommend testing after loading no more than three mods.  It is better to test after each new mod loaded.  I just don't have the patients for that.  If you are experiencing crashes while trying to resume a game, I would recommend using Skyrim Unbound and let it start a new game before loading the offending saved game.  This seems to give the computer more time to load and initialize the mods to prevent crashes on startup.

I have so questions about mo for you when you get the chance.

I or anyone else will certainly be willing to answer.

I was going to let you know that the htd physics extension won't show up on the right hand side since there is no esp file associated with it but it should show up on the left hand side of Mod Organizer.  You might want to make sure that the <HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28>folder is in the Mods folder by using windows explorer.

Because I am constantly looking for new updates, I will make sure to use the longest name available when installing a new file or an update to an old file.  This lets me compare the file in place to the potential update.  also, I make a mod folder that sits on the left hand side <********FINIS  Crap Cather ********>

that I place almost all of my overwrite files in.  I don't know if this is a good procedure.  But it seems to work for my slothenly ways.  Bodyslide files will go into the bodyslide folder this lets me adjust my sliders so far.

I or anyone else will certainly be willing to answer.

I was going to let you know that the htd physics extension won't show up on the right hand side since there is no esp file associated with it but it should show up on the left hand side of Mod Organizer.  You might want to make sure that the <HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28>folder is in the Mods folder by using windows explorer.

Because I am constantly looking for new updates, I will make sure to use the longest name available when installing a new file or an update to an old file.  This lets me compare the file in place to the potential update.  also, I make a mod folder that sits on the left hand side <********FINIS  Crap Cather ********>

that I place almost all of my overwrite files in.  I don't know if this is a good procedure.  But it seems to work for my slothenly ways.  Bodyslide files will go into the bodyslide folder this lets me adjust my sliders so far.

So is this okay or whats going on with the file tree here am I doing something wrong? 

Sorry edit:

Specific question here why it the tree named bad boys and then showing all my other mods? bad boys is a separate mod as well as the one is the tree structure that keep some how going to that file structure.

post-381909-0-45824100-1481861548_thumb.jpg

I am not sure what is happening since all of my files are on the same column.

I just have to ask to make sure.  Before installing your mods, do you put all of your ziped files in E:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\downloads?  It might be drive D: or E: for you.  

On the right hand side of Mod Organizer I use the downloads tab to install all of the mods.  As it looks now I think there should be around 60 mods under the downloads tab in your Mod Organizer. 

Archived