Is this mod the same as animated prostitution ??

D_ManXX2

"Influenced by my work on Animated Prostitution I have decided to release what started out as a testing platform for code changes planned for AP SE. Flower Girls is completely separate from AP, all scripting has been written from the ground up and is designed to be streamlined, fast and robust."
it's in the description

True.  Just my opinion.

FG is better than AP also for me.

@D_ManXX2

There are almost 2 important differences that make me prefer FG rather than AP.

First, everytime you use AP, it increase the "speech" skill of your char. Seems like cheating to me.

Second, if you keep using AP on the same NPC, his/her relationship toward the player is increased at the point that, after a while, he/she can become a follower. This can be very risky with npcs involved in quests.

Mentioned this in the thread where the dude was asking about sex mods that are out....but gonna add it here as well. . One good thing about FG is the recent patch the author added to make it work with the clean version of Amorous Adventures, one of my all time favorite mods. I personally prefer FG above AP, but like it was said above that is just a personal opinion.

Archived