This War is Mine

Falloutbabe

This text becomes with the help of a Translation-programme once more
mes provides. If the wrong grammar excuses.

I wanted to request once whether to the Moddern then the play "This War is mine" is known, and how easy it would be to provide here a suitable scenario.

The basic story offers some space for stories which would have to be decorated just only wide. I have not played through the play though yet, however, already the map and the places there leave already something erlennen.
Thus there is, for example, a brothel in which woman pay just a little bit differently for food.
 His own hiding place can attack with bad defence and no put up guards and be plundered. Perhaps also more if there somebody with sleep is surprised.
At certain places the inhabitants can be fixed by the map production. Soldiers, bandits, looters, civilians. And also, it there rules war.

Now it is not for me about graphic representations. But just a provided scenario where with the help of before fixable variables just certain things can be released. Also with consequences.
Now the characters can be quite hungry, tiredly, happily, sadly, injures... So the basic scaffolding for such a story would be given.
Besides, something that the thing more extensively, but more interesting would make would be the production of other backgrounds than only of few given ones. And these possibly also in such a way that they would react to such incidents accordingly.

It would be nice to get moreover a few tips.

Archived