LoversSpermSplashEx script help

tasukete

I got the esp from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20-outdated-lovers-minor-mod-pack/?do=findComment&comment=66 and I really like the concept, but I'd like to customize a thing.

LoversSpermSplashEx sets 4 different stages depending on some sort of "male orgasm counter". I'd like to change the relation between orgasms counted and stages set. Specifically, it goes to stage 4 on count 4 out of the box, but I'd like to set it to a 1 - 5 = stage 1, 6 - 10 = stage 2, 11 - 15 = stage 3, > 15 = stage 4 progression.

I know the basics of scripting, but the documentation is gibberish font and I can't seem to identify the right script let alone the specific code responsible. I was wondering if anyone was still familiar with the mod and could help me out.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is what you are trying to achieve or not but I'll post it here for now, with little to no support at this time. (I'm working away from home often and away from my Oblivion PC for extended periods of time.)

MyLoversSpermSplashEx++

I worked on this last back Feb 2016, so it's been a while. Luckily, I took notes as I discovered how the scripts worked in the original LoversSpermSplashEx, I've included those in the 7z file below. I may eventually, if and when I ever get back to it and finish it, posting it as an extended LoversSpermSplashEx, hence the title, "MyLoversSpermSplashEx++".

As you will read in that, the main script that needs to be edited is scn xLoversSpermSplashExAddEffect. I've added 4 more stages to the original 4 for a total of 8.

I was also planning for another 4 stages at some point in the future, but have to create the normal files (_n.dds) for each image added (Sperm+Dirt+Blood) as they were not made in the original Dark Bloodline MOD. That's were I left off.

I played around and tested reordering those stages in the script and this seems to work best so far. Alternate orderings did not work as I recall.

BE WARNED! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! - The effects on my in-game PC is she goes into high speed over drive and can run across all of Britannia in a matter of minutes, if not seconds. I think there is a way to turn it off, but I don't remember it right now.

MyLoversSpermSplashEx++.7z

Archived