Skyrim will not startup with ECE 0.83 and the R246_CharGen_Pres.esp. When I disable both of these it startups again. I installed ECE then the R246.esp. I feel that one of my other mods might be clashing with either ECE or the R246.esp.

Here is my current mod list, If I'm doing anything wrong that anyone can help with that would be great (Else I'm going to tinker a bit and get back to you guys):

You don't need ECE. The ECE assets my plugin depends on are already included in the archive, no need to install full ECE seperately. I would imagine this is the source of your CTD.

I can see a potential conflict with Total Character Makeover which should be fairly easy to resolve should it manifest.

edit: I examined the contents of TCM, there shouldn't be any conflicts that I can see :)

edit2: fuck lol, Unique Character installs vanilla headmesh and tri files so that will probably make my plugin cry. Probably just a case of copying the tri's my mod includes to UC's female nord folders. I'll think some more on this.

Version 1.00 released :)

My skin setup atm is Demoniac FSC, glossy speculars, sub surface disabler, FSC head normal. Tintmasks (basically makeup masks for eyes, cheeks, lips) are from Pure Skin.

Current lighting setup: Nyclix ENB + Reshade, no other lighting or weather mods.

Eyes: The Eyes of Beauty (player version)

Hair: KS Hairdo's SE

Brows: True Brows, SG Brows

• 1 month later...

Version 1.5 released. All human races now have R246 botched presets :)

R246 Redguard preset (using Tempered Skin for Females):
post-308966-0-49301900-1488361822_thumb.png

Imperials will be a bit 'chinny' due to Imperial faceparts having a serious chin.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi these look great! I believe these are the same ones I saw for Xbox one as well. Unless I'm mistaken, I've a question. How did you you use an ECE or Racemenu  preset to replace the default nord ones. I'm really wanting to do the same with my Legend of Zelda Link character and release on Xbox One. Please, would be so happy to know how how you did this! Could you tell me plz?

aLdSXtm.jpg

upW5TTp.jpgJaE6Mi5.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Here's what I'm working on atm. I've run out of RM presets to use so I'll likely be making new presets in showracemenu and the CK, but still using pretty facepart morphs. I'm 60% sure it can be done, the girl in the pics is an original R246 preset with new morphs, made in showracemenu today. Still very much a concept until a few unknown elements are tested.

The original R246 mod will remain as is, functional and available, for those that hate the new look :P

post-308966-0-89997200-1492899778_thumb.png

post-308966-0-67852300-1492899805_thumb.png

post-308966-0-27930600-1492899835_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Some WIP images of what I've imaginitively dubbed R246 Concept. It won't be R246 FP with a couple of new presets and a version 2 sticker slapped on the side. There'll be 10 Nord female presets in the initial release (Nord first, as with original mod, reasons, etc.) 5 new, 5 original. The beauty of Concept is that the annoying limitations of the original mod will no longer exist. Faces will be fully editable and new morphs will be on the facepart sliders.

The 3 images below are new presets that were created in SE showracemenu.

post-308966-0-80334700-1494470858_thumb.jpg

post-308966-0-33795900-1494470867_thumb.jpg

post-308966-0-96035600-1494470932_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Look awesome, thank you. What preset and hair you using in this picture? I have KS Hairdo installed but can't seem to find the correct hair .

Morgana is Nord Preset 4 with nose width reduced a smidge. That hairstyle should be in both KS and SG, I am using the latter atm but I know there's 2 variants of that hairstyle in KS.

Nord Preset 4 with Morganas' hair:

post-308966-0-41296600-1499442474.png

Thank you.

This mod is life saver. I don't want to touch SSE until Racemenu, ECE or similar mod is out . I can live with no SKSE, SkyUI.... but have to play character with ugly default bethesda face, eww. I'm not good with create good looking character, everytime I tried it alway end up worse. So I always stick with default or download custom preset in every RPG games I played.

But with your preset I finally can start a new playthrough with SSE now :heart: