Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

R246 Female Presets

preset face

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

R246

R246

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

@Ave Hot! Thanks for posting a pic :)

FanaPSP

FanaPSP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Hi me again ^^ Even with The Eyes of Beauty installed and the same eyes color i can't have these eyelashes, mine is much lighter. Do you use something ?

Attached Files

R246

R246

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Hi me again ^^ Even with The Eyes of Beauty installed and the same eyes color i can't have these eyelashes, mine is much lighter. Do you use something ?

There's 3 variants of that eye color I think, I chose it specifically because of the lashes. You might need both TEoB player and TEoB replacer to see all variants.

FanaPSP

FanaPSP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Thank you, the replacer version use the default bethesda eyelashes so i have the good one now.

digitalpenetrator

digitalpenetrator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Thank you, great work!

Attached Files

R246

R246

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Thank you, great work!

Glad you like it, thanks for posting a pic :)

thrillersc

thrillersc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

I'm getting 00079F68. Alright I actually noticed that my current face has changed a bit after installing the mod via Nexus Mod Manager. Does it have something to do with my other mods? I got Total Character Makeover installed and some other armour mods.

Edit: Missed your last question, yes I am running SE!

I can't see any characters face in that screen :P But 79F68 means the .esp is installed and loaded. The thing is, these are presets for the character creation menu. If you already have a character then it's likely not going to change too much about them, especially if you used say Breton preset 4 to make your toon.

In showracemenu, Nord presets 1, 2 and 3 should stand out quite a bit from the rest... They'll be using vanilla hair, brows, and eyes, but their face geometry should be much smoother.

So, I basically have the same issue here. ".esp" is loaded but the face presets aren't shown. I just did clean install of SSE. Are there any other mods required in order for this one to work? I am not good at modding so any advice would be appreciated.

R246

R246

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

So, I basically have the same issue here. ".esp" is loaded but the face presets aren't shown. I just did clean install of SSE. Are there any other mods required in order for this one to work? I am not good at modding so any advice would be appreciated.

It's completely standalone. Assuming it's installed properly (both the .esp and included .tri files) then it's a mod confilct or there's something rogue in your data / meshes / actors / character / character assets / folder, be it an incompatible headmesh or .tri's that have overwritten this mod.

thrillersc

thrillersc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

It's completely standalone. Assuming it's installed properly (both the .esp and included .tri files) then it's a mod confilct or there's something rogue in your data / meshes / actors / character / character assets / folder, be it an incompatible headmesh or .tri's that have overwritten this mod.

Yeah it sucks, I even reinstalled SSE twice just to be sure. I have NO other mods installed besides this one, and it still doesn't work. Thanks for your reply anyways.

Edit: I actually did notice that presets 1,2 and 3 are different from vanilla but still don't look as they should. I have attached some screens, just in case.

Attached File  image_1.jpg   124.13KB   4 downloadsAttached File  image_2.jpg   125.01KB   3 downloadsAttached File  image_3.jpg   124.67KB   5 downloads

Edit_2: Ok, disregard everything I posted here. I finally got it fixed.

R246

R246

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Those screens show it's working but I'm curious as to how you got it "fixed" :P

Btw, what skin is that? Is it vanilla SSE? Skin will make a huge difference to how anything looks, not just my presets. I'm probably guilty of assuming everyone by now has been modding Skyrim for half a decade and has a fantastic skin setup, so thanks for bringing this to my attention :)

chevalierx

chevalierx

Void

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 918 posts

you can make easy if you download some followers and use tri files

it make more sharpe and good and you can add head mesh and textutre in optional download

or make race , for me i modded loversgirl race and it work in SE in fantasy style

thank you for work and i know CK suck ( lotof of crash )

R246

R246

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

thank you for work and i know CK suck ( lotof of crash )

It's certainly an excercise in patience and trying to remain calm :)

lexi999

lexi999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Yeah it sucks, I even reinstalled SSE twice just to be sure. I have NO other mods installed besides this one, and it still doesn't work. Thanks for your reply anyways.

Edit: I actually did notice that presets 1,2 and 3 are different from vanilla but still don't look as they should. I have attached some screens, just in case.

attachicon.gifimage_1.jpgattachicon.gifimage_2.jpgattachicon.gifimage_3.jpg

That's the way the presets look in my game, too. How did you fix it?

I use the vanilla skin textures. Thats the cause, i think. What textures would you recommend?

R246

R246

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

That's the way the presets look in my game, too. How did you fix it?

I use the vanilla skin textures. Thats the cause, i think. What textures would you recommend?

You could try Total Character Makeover if you want to keep the vanilla body meshes and not have nudity.
http://www.nexusmods...ion/mods/1037/?

lexi999

lexi999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
Thank you, ragnarok!
I'm waiting for the new CBBE to come out. Maybe I'll try your presets with UNP SSE, because your preset faces look so amazing!

I don't like TCM so much. At the Moment I just have installed Bijin.

R246

R246

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Thank you, ragnarok!
I'm waiting for the new CBBE to come out. Maybe I'll try your presets with UNP SSE, because your preset faces look so amazing!

If you use the converted for SSE UNP body installer, don't follow the recommendation on that page to download and install ECE headmesh and tri files, as my mod probably won't work properly.

lexi999

lexi999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
Thx for your advice! May I ask what skin texture you are using, ragnarok?

FanaPSP

FanaPSP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

@lexi999, it's written in the first post and the download page with the spoiler tag "Mods used in screenshots" he use Fair Skin 8.1

By following the indications that is what i get without using enb or lightning mod, just made a little eye texture modification for the eyelashes. Thanks again to ragnarok246 for this beautiful preset

Attached Files

R246

R246

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

@FanaPSP Lovely :)

Yes, I use Fair Skin, but I know that SG Renewal will give pleasing results too. It comes down to personal preference, how your game is lit, etc., as to what may or may not look "best" for you. Hence why I list the mods I use, rather than what I recommend.

Yesterday I switched to a different ENB + Reshade and found I didn't like the look of Fair Skin at all and so I switched to SG but retained Fair Skin's lips (they're juicy!). I then tried another ENB + Reshade and found I prefer Fair Skin again :blink:

lexi999

lexi999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
Ah, ok! I did not read the first post exactly enough. Thank you for your help.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: preset, face