View File

16/09/2017 SKSE64 (alpha) and ECE 1.5 for Skyrim SE are now released.

I advise removing R246 Female Presets or R246 Concept prior to installing ECE.

A small plugin that changes Human female presets to have faces from my old RaceMenu slot files, not exact replicas, but improved, or perhaps botched. There are no hard requirements for this mod. The only soft requirement is that you use better female skin textures than vanilla SE.

V1.5 has presets added to all Human Races: 4 Breton, 4 Imperial, 5 Nord and 5 Redguard.

V1.5 and USSEP. Those armed with SSEEdit might have noticed a warning that R246 Female Presets.esp overides USSEP's TINL (Tints IN List) value for Imperial and Redguard races. This is perfectly fine. USSEP adds stuff to Imperial and Redguard races, R246 carries applicable USSEP race changes forward and thus has no actual conflict with USSEP and doesn't need patching to be compatible.

Original version is still available as v0.91 (only adds 4 Nord presets, no custom tints or hair colours). Use one or the other, not both!

For updated images please see the Support topic.

To Install:
Remove older versions first.
Install "as is" with Nexus Mod Manager using "Add mod from file".
With other mod managers install as you would any archived mod.

Known Issues:

Changing mouth / eye / nose type might
a. break the geometry of the face entirely
b. not be able to use sliders to get back original face part

Solution:
pick another preset then pick the one you want, this should reset the face

Using showracemenu console command removes makeup
Solution:
Reapply makeup or reset the face.

One of Jaw sliders (Jaw Forward iirc) in the Face section can be used to modify nose width
Solution:
It's a quirk of using ECE tri's. Having nose width control is something I wish vanilla had!

Eye Depth slider now instead rotates eye angle
Solution:
As above, a quirk. Think of it as a "feature" rather than an "issue" :ph34r:

Tips:

Use console command to stop animations (when done adjusting face, simply jump to start animations again)

player.sae idlestaticposeastart

Archive contents:

R246 Female Presets.esp
/meshes/
ece 0.86 tri (won't work without these, might look strange with older or newer ece variants

Mods used in screenshots:

Rudy ENB for ELFX and CoT
Nyclix ENB and Reshade
Fair Skin 8.1
Demoniac
Pure Skin
KS Hairdos
The Eyes of Beauty
UNP by Dimon
Tiwa44 Minidresses
Rustic Clothing SE
Alternate Start - Live Another Life

Credit:
tktk1 for ECE 0.86 tri
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/3841389/?

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/11/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Thank you, tried just before and i love it (especially #1). The presets come with the default eyes/hair and we have to select manually what we want or it's me ? Also i don't see a mention about that but what's your eyebrows used in your screenshots ? Great job anyway :)

PS : better place for that yeah ^^

edit : maybe the fair skin eyebrows ?

Haha, glad you like it FanaPSP :)

To answer your questions, yes, it's intentional that the presets use vanilla hair / eyes / brows. Makes life a lot easier for me, and I suspect people use different eyes / brows / hair packs anyway. Regarding the eyebrows, I think it's a mix of vanilla and Hverg(?) brows. However, I've decided I'll use the brows that come with Fair Skin as they seem (to my less than trained eye) more natural.

Note: Fair Skin 8.1 brows require an Oldrim .esp - easy to fix if you have the new CK, YOYO if not :ph34r:

Hello, great work! I appreciate your hard work, just want to clarify something; I don't get any new preset from the Nord sliders. What could have I possibly done wrong?

With so little information, all I can think of is that the mod isn't installed. If you type into the console:

help Theodora

That should return:

NPC_: ( 00000000 ) 'Theodora'

The  00000000 will be a specific value, what do you get?

Edit: and you are running it in Skyrim Special Edition, right? Not Oldrim :P

Hello, great work! I appreciate your hard work, just want to clarify something; I don't get any new preset from the Nord sliders. What could have I possibly done wrong?

With so little information, all I can think of is that the mod isn't installed. If you type into the console:

help Theodora

That should return:

NPC_: ( 00000000 ) 'Theodora'

The  00000000 will be a specific value, what do you get?

I'm getting 00079F68. Alright I actually noticed that my current face has changed a bit after installing the mod via Nexus Mod Manager. Does it have something to do with my other mods? I got Total Character Makeover installed and some other armour mods.

Edit: Missed your last question, yes I am running SE!

post-1237959-0-51527000-1481479546_thumb.png

I'm getting 00079F68. Alright I actually noticed that my current face has changed a bit after installing the mod via Nexus Mod Manager. Does it have something to do with my other mods? I got Total Character Makeover installed and some other armour mods.

I can't see any characters face in that screen :P But 79F68 means the .esp is installed and loaded. The thing is, these are presets for the character creation menu. If you already have a character then it's likely not going to change too much about them, especially if you used say Breton preset 4 to make your toon.

In showracemenu, Nord presets 1, 2 and 3 should stand out quite a bit from the rest... They'll be using vanilla hair, brows, and eyes, but their face geometry should be much smoother.

I can't see any characters face in that screen :P But 79F68 means the .esp is installed and loaded. The thing is, these are presets for the character creation menu. If you already have a character then it's likely not going to change too much about them, especially if you used say Breton preset 4 to make your toon.

In showracemenu, Nord presets 1, 2 and 3 should stand out quite a bit from the rest...

Thing is I still get the default presets even from a new game. I've attached before and after pictures (of my current face), and the first Nord preset from showracemenu. Sorry for the trouble but I really do think your presets look good, it'd be such a waste if I don't fix it up.  :(

Edit: First picture is before installing, second is after while the last one is showracemenu.

post-1237959-0-23119500-1481481499_thumb.png

post-1237959-0-86642900-1481481506_thumb.png

post-1237959-0-01083500-1481481514_thumb.png

Thing is I still get the default presets even from a new game. I've attached before and after pictures (of my current face), and the first Nord preset from showracemenu. Sorry for the trouble but I really do think your presets look good, it'd be such a waste if I don't fix it up.  :(

Edit: First picture is before installing, second is after while the last one is showracemenu.

It's no trouble, you're reminding me of things I either forgot to test, or didn't realize needed testing :D

I'm thinking it will magically work if you started a new game..? If you have Alternate Start installed it would only a take a minute to check.

It's no trouble, you're reminding me of things I either forgot to test, or didn't realize needed testing :D

I'm thinking it will magically work if you started a new game..? If you have Alternate Start installed it would only a take a minute to check.

Yeah I did that, still getting the weird faces  :s  will let you know if uninstalling some of my mods helps.

Yeah I did that, still getting the weird faces  :s  will let you know if uninstalling some of my mods helps.

Damn, I'm stumped now :s

Is there a femalehead.nif in: Skyrim SE/Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/

Yeah I did that, still getting the weird faces :s will let you know if uninstalling some of my mods helps.

Damn, I'm stumped now :s

Is there a femalehead.nif in: Skyrim SE/Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/

Yes there is, copied it from Oldrim's Enhanced Character Edit for some mod to work... Heck I got too many mods I can't even remember which one is for which. On a side note I tried deleting this file but no luck still. :-/

Edit: Ok I can confirm this works on a clean SSE, now to figure out which of my other mod(s) to take care of. Meanwhile please rest easy, I really appreciate your help thus far!

Theodora%20SE.jpg

File Name: R246 Female Presets

File Submitter: ragnarok246

File Submitted: 11 Dec 2016

File Category: Regular Mods

Regular Edition Compatible : No

A small mod that changes Nord Female preset sliders 1, 2 and 3 to have faces from my old RaceMenu/ECE slot files, not exact replicas, but improved, or perhaps botched :)

To Install:

Should install "as is" with Nexus Mod Manager using "Add mod from file".

Known Issues:

Changing mouth / eye / nose type might

a. break the geometry of the face entirely

b. not be able to use sliders to get back original face part

Solution:

pick another preset then pick the one you want, this should reset the face

Using showracemenu console command removes makeup

Solution:

redo the makeup or reset the preset

One of Jaw sliders (Jaw Forward iirc) in the Face section can be used to modify nose width

Solution:

It's a quirk of using old ECE tri's. Having nose width control is something I wish vanilla had!

Eye Depth slider now instead rotates eye angle

Solution:

As above, a quirk. Think of it as a "feature" rather than an "issue" :ph34r:

Tips:

Use console command to stop animations (when done adjusting face, simply jump to start animations again)

player.sae idlestaticposeastart

Archive contents:

R246_CharGen_Presets.esp

/meshes/

ece 0.86 tri (won't work without these, might look strange with older or newer ece variants

Mods used in screenshots:

Rudy ENB for ELFX and CoT

Fair Skin 8.1

KS Hairdos

The Eyes of Beauty

UNP by Dimon

Tiwa44 Minidresses

Rustic Clothing SE

Alternate Start - Live Another Life

Credit:

tktk1 for ECE 0.86 tri

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/3841389/?

download.png

Click here to download this file

Why I cant' se the images?  :(

Yes there is, copied it from Oldrim's Enhanced Character Edit for some mod to work... Heck I got too many mods I can't even remember which one is for which. On a side note I tried deleting this file but no luck still. :-/

Edit: Ok I can confirm this works on a clean SSE, now to figure out which of my other mod(s) to take care of. Meanwhile please rest easy, I really appreciate your help thus far!

Probably anything that installs a headmesh or tri's from a version of ECE that's much newer than 0.86 will cause my mod to be weird. I do already have this as a "known issue", but still, you're like me and install mods over each other then forget what did what (I too had to uninstall a huge swathe of mods before posting mine cos I had no idea if it'd work or not) :D

Hi me again ^^ Even with The Eyes of Beauty installed and the same eyes color i can't have these eyelashes, mine is much lighter. Do you use something ?

There's 3 variants of that eye color I think, I chose it specifically because of the lashes. You might need both TEoB player and TEoB replacer to see all variants.