[TS3/TS4] The General WIP Animation Thread

Guest INKkan

Hi all......

Here you have a video where you can see how to use Inverse Kinematics.....( From second 17 in forward)....this is not a solution for the issue with feet when you move pelvis.....I didn't find any solution to that yet, I even tried sending this question to a famous animator here, but I got no answer from him.  :dodgy:

Regards.

Thank you so much! I will try this out today, this will help me in so many ways. I might have a solution with the feet moving, I will test it today and report back if so is the case.

EDIT: Nope, turns out i dont have a solution.

hey guys I am also working on some animations problem is when I am done making my animations and going to test on sims4 they just go to there respective  locations and do nothing could this be a problem with XML file? 

If you post your .xml file in spoilers here. We could see if it looks fine. It could be any number of things.

Is your animation solo or multiple people because you have your xml setup as looking for two male actors so I'm assuming it's the latter. If that's the case your xml looks fine to me.

^ Does the ClipName that you made in S4Studio match the "animation_name" variable in the XML?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WIP Stage 3 of my Jerk off animation:

Jerk_Off3_WIP.gif

Damn. Pumping them out. Nice. May I ask how you got the thrusting motion? When I try moving my pelvis forward it moves the whole lower section with it. Looks like I'm sliding on the floor. :lol:

Also just curious, do you use IK constraints for the wrists and feet?

No 

It could be any number of things. But looking at that did you make sure to set a keyframe with the b_root_bind?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now sims with an interest in exhibition can take some risks (Still very much a WIP):

Exhib_Jerk_Off.gif

I'm not 100% happy with this one, part of me likes the subtlety, but another part of me wants to exaggerate it a little more.

It could be any number of things. But looking at that did you make sure to set a keyframe with the b_root_bind?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now sims with an interest in exhibition can take some risks (Still very much a WIP):

Exhib_Jerk_Off.gif

I'm not 100% happy with this one, part of me likes the subtlety, but another part of me wants to exaggerate it a little more.

Oh my, I really enjoy this one. If you're willing to make this one in stages, I'd love to see both a subtle and exaggerated version.

Oh my, I really enjoy this one. If you're willing to make this one in stages, I'd love to see both a subtle and exaggerated version.

Alright then, noted. The next stage will be more intense. :D

Exhib_Jerk_Off.gif

what is that B_root_bind?

Alright then, noted. The next stage will be more intense. :D

I hope you're not too disappointed by this... I decided to make stage 2 the climax stage.  I mean, if you're trying to be discreet you would try to finish pretty fast right? I just couldn't find a good position for the next stage, so I'm going to save the more intense animations for other places. (Pretty much right out in the open) The idea is, that once the sim's exhibition skill level is high enough, they would become more bold and not give a shit who sees/hears them. Hell, maybe someone will even join them? But don't worry, I plan on making other "low-level" exhibition animations.

what is that B_root_bind?

It's the bone you use when moving the sims around.

yes I used it 

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what could be the problem without looking at the files myself.

I hope you're not too disappointed by this... I decided to make stage 2 the climax stage.  I mean, if you're trying to be discreet you would try to finish pretty fast right? I just couldn't find a good position for the next stage, so I'm going to save the more intense animations for other places. (Pretty much right out in the open) The idea is, that once the sim's exhibition skill level is high enough, they would become more bold and not give a shit who sees/hears them. Hell, maybe someone will even join them? But don't worry, I plan on making other "low-level" exhibition animations.

Not at all! I completely understand your reasoning, looking forward to the next stage regardless! (and of course whatever crazy positions you put our sims in next :P)

Currently taking a break from the toilet masturbation climax. Been working on this for a little bit. My first 2-person animation! :D

(Click Image to see it animated)

Patient_Handjob_WIP.gif

Just what the doctor ordered! ;)

Hey folks! This seems like the best place to ask.

I have an issue with the Sims 4 Studio. It doesn't seem to be importing my .blend animation. It worked the first time during the two times I've installed two different versions of S4Studio. Not sure why it won't work anymore. Anyone have any idea? I made a topic here that's more in-depth. This problem sucks because I can't make anymore animations.  :(

Hey folks! This seems like the best place to ask.

I have an issue with the Sims 4 Studio. It doesn't seem to be importing my .blend animation. It worked the first time during the two times I've installed two different versions of S4Studio. Not sure why it won't work anymore. Anyone have any idea? I made a topic here that's more in-depth. This problem sucks because I can't make anymore animations.  :(

It's because Sims4Studio is intended for PosePacks. 

Here is a patch I created that solves the issue you posted: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70759-release-sims-4-studio-patched-exe-no-longer-breaks-wickedwhims-packages/

It's because Sims4Studio is intended for PosePacks. 

Here is a patch I created that solves the issue you posted: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70759-release-sims-4-studio-patched-exe-no-longer-breaks-wickedwhims-packages/

Holy carp! It actually works! I can access my old file properly now. As for the animation it turns out it didn't convert properly to the .package for some reason, so I exported an arbitrary .blend file through S4Studio, converted it over, and it worked. Thanks heaps. I hope this helps anyone else facing a similar issue.

Archived