- Altmer - start as a sibling of Taarie and Endarie in the Radiant Raiments store

Can I ask that if something romantic is done in this setting, or like marriage between the pc and npc that it be romantic and respectful? Like a marriage quest? Like you care about each other? This would be realistic, this above option is the only one I would think would be acceptable for this sort of thing.

I think if show there garment they are already a marriage option but some cute dialog could be added without to much badness. One would be respectful in this case if it came to that sort of things as not to be ooc. I can see high elfs doing such.

Bloodline stuff.

I guess I am asking for a option to play nice and keep it sweet.

Is the pc acknowledged by the npc in any special way?

When will you update?

Is there any way to pinch snippets of voice acting for characters to call you brother/sister/son/daughter?

So will seem legit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Such an (apparently) simple mod. So far-reaching in its role-playing effects. Love this one.

It seems I always manage to start off with a simple, sweet relationship with my family (the Lylvieves) until I get raped and/or enslaved by strangers a couple of times, and then it becomes an incest/slavery free-for-all. "Well, she's a whore," they seem to say. "We might as well have some fun too."

I guess all those bondage devices I placed in the basement don't help the situation much. Or do, whichever way you want to look at it.

Such an (apparently) simple mod. So far-reaching in its role-playing effects. Love this one.

It seems I always manage to start off with a simple, sweet relationship with my family (the Lylvieves) until I get raped and/or enslaved by strangers a couple of times, and then it becomes an incest/slavery free-for-all. "Well, she's a whore," they seem to say. "We might as well have some fun too."

I guess all those bondage devices I placed in the basement don't help the situation much. Or do, whichever way you want to look at it.

Dangerous Nights works very well with Family Ties :)

I keep wanting to make a nord and have her be Ulfberth's actual daughter from an earlier marriage, but then I'd want to bang him to get some sex points right away and that just makes it just as bad.

If I could get my Belethor slave one working, then I'd just need an overhaul mod for his shop, or repurpose one of the Breezehome ones and toss a little dungeon in the basement.

What a great idea! I just got hit on the head by a troll and it brought back the family memories I had lost. Turns out I'm the nord adopted brother of the girls at Radiant Raiment. 

A great, credible and simple mod that fills a hole in both the vanilla and modded game, a buildable background and a home. Thanks a lot! 

Edit...I made the girls followers with AFT and gave them new clothes, then with RDO I raised their relationship to 4 and both are quite charming and almost affectionate. Perfect adopted sisters! There are several beds upstairs, now that the prodigal brother has returned can he have followers come and live in the house? Should/could I make it an owned cell with MHIYH?

• 2 months later...

I need your help.

After  years lurking around here, I thought it was about time to post a Poll  :)

Please check out this poll:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81295-skyrimll-mods-open-beta-thread/

As you can see, I have a lot on my plate. Too many things started and nothing quite finished.

I would like to get a sense of what YOU would like to see finished first so I can properly direct my attention and fight the mild ADHD I have when it comes to my mods.

Small update today with the latest files for all starts (not many changes except random tweaks and lean up) as well as a new start and request from the forums:

- Nord - start with Lemkil in Rorikstead as a father,  with two sisters and a childhood friend (Erik)

Small update today with the latest files for all starts (not many changes except random tweaks and lean up) as well as a new start and request from the forums:

- Nord - start with Lemkil in Rorikstead as a father,  with two sisters and a childhood friend (Erik)

Thanks! :D

Just in case this was never mentioned: don't the priesters of Mara in Riften use the word "child" regularly? Could this be used for the family to vocally greet the player?

If this idea is irrelevant, just regard it.

Thanks for sharing by the way :)

Just in case this was never mentioned: don't the priesters of Mara in Riften use the word "child" regularly? Could this be used for the family to vocally greet the player?

If this idea is irrelevant, just regard it.

Thanks for sharing by the way :)

It is a good idea, but playing with sound files is not something I am good at and as with many things, I lack the time to invest in the learning curve.

Gold !  but a liitle problem if you happen to adopt they will call your dragonborn papa or mama or could a edit be made to call you sister or brother ?

Edit : 

Anyway no problem because as the older sister/brother because since the girls birth they always considered the dragonborn as the mother or father they always wanted having never known their real mother

Gold !  but a liitle problem if you happen to adopt they will call your dragonborn papa or mama or could a edit be made to call you sister or brother ?

Edit : 

Anyway no problem because as the older sister/brother because since the girls birth they always considered the dragonborn as the mother or father they always wanted having never known their real mother

It is better to role play this kind of thing as it would represent a lot of work to change the voices just for such a small detail.

I should probably mention/remind you/inquire I think the Belethor esp is the one I uploaded, but if you did not make any changes to it... well I uploaded it because it didn't work and I was asking for help.

If you did fix it, woot.

I should probably mention/remind you/inquire I think the Belethor esp is the one I uploaded, but if you did not make any changes to it... well I uploaded it because it didn't work and I was asking for help.

If you did fix it, woot.

Oops... I did not fix it... I will have to check it out. I will remove it for now.

Thanks for the reminder.

Edit: Do you remember what was the issue?

If you did fix it, woot.

Oops... I did not fix it... I will have to check it out. I will remove it for now.

Thanks for the reminder.

Edit: Do you remember what was the issue?

I have message boxes for "Master" Belethor and "Master" Sigurd, added relationships between them for boss/employee, between them and the Player for Master/apprentice and a quest to use the message boxes. Added the player and Sigurd to the Belethor shop faction, hoping to have use of the beds.

Right now, can't use the beds and can't talk to Belethor. He just isn't interactable nor does his name show up when you point the cursor at him.

here's some of my original post, but as I recall, what I wanted to happen did not and what used to work doesn't anymore..

I like this idea for a mod.  I start a lot of new Skyrim games and always try to put a role play spin on the character.  I was just thinking the other day it would be great to have Lemkil as a father in Roristead.  Character leaves home to strike out into the world because her father is an abusive jerk.  Check out LL today and there is the mod.  Cool.

The other character I was thinking of trying was being a Dunmer growing up in the Grey Quarter of Windhelm.  Just throwing that out there.

Good work skyrimll and thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

mmm maybe you could add some grettings.

i mean in vanilla skyrim there are voices for grettings some realtions, for example if you have hearthfire and you have a wife and a child the mother will greet the child like "son or daugther"

for example i use the birna option i went there and she called me friend, would be cool if you could add a dialogue taht she reffers to you like her son, and you refer to her like "mom" or grandma, or something.

i know there are some excisting vanilla voices that could fit in that, well its just a an idea.

Came up with another Dunmer option if we need one: Merryfair Farm - Dravin and Synda Llanith. Both Dunmer and house is large enough to put an extra bed in over a sleeping bag. Just farmers so plenty of opportunity to "see the world" or make contact with the Thieves guild over the theft of "dad's heirloom bow" - though not sure there's a handy way to take it with you.

• 1 month later...

I just finished a playthrough with my character being the third and eldest daughter of Lemkil in Rorikstead.  She explored the countryside during the day and at night played the lute as a bard (become a bard mod) at the Frostfruit Inn.  One night returning from the inn to home she was kidnapped by bandits (Sexlab Kidnapped).  Lemkil threw her out of the house when she became pregnant ((soulgem oven) I adjusted Lemkil's disposition to despise her afterwards).  So she traveled to Solitude to officially join the Bard's College.  While adventuring for the college she was raped by Stormcloak soldiers (Cursed Loot) so she decided to join the Imperial Legion for revenge.  After many battles (Faction Armor) she helped the Legion win the Civil War.  She drifted after that playing at inns at night and adventuring during the day until she finally retired by building a small house on the border of the Pale and Whiterun.

Just a brief synopsis of my PC's life and it was so much better with her having a home.  I really enjoy roleplaying in my games and your Family Ties mod added a perfect layer of depth.  Thanks!

This looks fairly interesting and with a lot of potential. Do you think you could implement some features from "Growing Up in Skyrim - Alpha - WIP" such as growing as a teen race to adulthood along with other children NPC's? That mod has been abandoned for years, it would do some justice in continuing its work.