If you want a fun little mod while waiting for SL/OSX

Xiderpunk

I always wished for a simple prostitution mod without all the fancy stuff, no frameworks, no fuss, and for my normal runs. Hopefully this mod will do the job.

EDIT: Bummer, It started a lot more intrusive of what I had in mind. Still pretty nice.

I always wished for a simple prostitution mod without all the fancy stuff, no frameworks, no fuss, and for my normal runs. Hopefully this mod will do the job.

EDIT: Bummer, It started a lot more intrusive of what I had in mind. Still pretty nice.

It's very lightweight.. no active scripts running outside of the animations and essentially 1 dialogue chain in a single quest. The Bewitch! spell can be toggled on or off under options also. :-)

You posted bfoots outfit, not leito yubnub animations

Oops Lol! thanks for letting me know.. doh. Here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941/?

• 2 weeks later...

I see that there is an extension to work with Amorous Adventures, but there are apparently three version of AA. Does this work off of the basic version with no scenes (The Clean version)? Oh yeah, and is AA compatible with SE in the first place?

It works with the OSA-Clean version of AA. And yes AA works great in SE as is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived