Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NIFSKOPE: I can't see the mesh after i copy it, why doesn't work?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rhoken

Rhoken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Seriously, i can't understand why NifSkope doesn't want to collaborate. Like in the video link, i want to copy the claws from the hand model, to the gauntlet model, but doesn't work beacause i can't see the mesh. The only thing that i want is the claws on the gauntlet, that's all. But on the gauntlets the claws doesn't show.

What i do? 
Or maybe someone can do this for me? 
I upload all the files, malehandbeast is the file where is the claws that i want, the other two are the gauntlets.
WHY copy branch doesn't work?
http://it.tinypic.com/r/nf4q41/9

Attached Files

Hæretic

Hæretic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Seriously, i can't understand why NifSkope doesn't want to collaborate. Like in the video link, i want to copy the claws from the hand model, to the gauntlet model, but doesn't work beacause i can't see the mesh. The only thing that i want is the claws on the gauntlet, that's all. But on the gauntlets the claws doesn't show.

What i do? 
I upload all the files, malehandbeast is the file where is the claws that i want, the other two are the gauntlets.

BsTriShape>BsDismemberSkinInstance in the block list look under partitions and change it to 34 so it uses the same bodyslot as the gauntlets. I haven't worked with SSE meshes yet but if they behave similar to old skyrim this should fix your problem.

Rhoken

Rhoken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

What i do? 

BsTriShape>BsDismemberSkinInstance in the block list look under partitions and change it to 34 so it uses the same bodyslot as the gauntlets. I haven't worked with SSE meshes yet but if they behave similar to old skyrim this should fix your problem.

Doesn't work. Or maybe i do some wrong, i change the value of partion num to 34, but doesn't show.

Andy14

Andy14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Use Hands (33), not Forearms (34).

I bet in the ESP / ESM in the ArmorAddon and Armor 33 is used . ;)