Paid mods

Ixum

Well ixum you know me im pro paid to help dev "not for pay to play though" .Like me and my 3d guy sure i hire him to make my custom assets but at the end of the day im not making a profit off of em .Hell personally if i had successful patronage to continue developement at a more rapid rate would be awesome but till then slow dev time from my own pocket but worth it. :)        http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/6630--/#comment-143297

Well ixum you know me im pro paid to help dev "not for pay to play though" .Like me and my 3d guy sure i hire him to make my custom assets but at the end of the day im not making a profit off of em .Hell personally if i had successful patronage to continue developement at a more rapid rate would be awesome but till then slow dev time from my own pocket but worth it. :)        http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/6630--/#comment-143297

Oh? Who is ur 3D dude? May I borrow him :) I need to spend 200 euros on something :o

but stealing "existing" content and making money with it is an entire different case.

We have a thread doing exactly that in the fallout 4 section here.  I've reported it and no action was taken.

I also reported the users Patreon page as it breaks their rules but since I'm not the copyright holder they won't do anything.  Looks like I need to contact Daz3D and Renderosity owners over it.

I feel the idea of paid public mods is a joke and should never be a thing. That being said, I don't feel like it's an issue that someone pays a 3d modeller to do custom work. I just wish those people would after making it share it with the public since they've already been paid. Sharing seems to have dwindled over the years in the modding community. (kind of here, moreso the nexus if you can even call it a community...) I dunno, people take this shit too seriously. It's a game, have fun with it. I certainly do.

Archived