SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

I'll certainly ask if I have any questions about Tes5Edit or modding in general. I have a few ideas for mods, but it's likely going to be another month or so before I can really get into it as I'm about to finish my classes and graduate from college.

Edit: I know I can go into Tes5Edit and make modifications individually to each of the mods. Is there no better way to do this? Can I perform a search in Tes5Edit for names or gender? I thought about applying a filter based on the voice assigned to the characters to find all the male characters, but looking at their sheets, that value is called VTCK, but the filter menu only has a VTYP entry and I don't see VTYP in the character sheet at all.

Either way, it doesn't matter right now. I went through IoS and removed every male entry in there, which took forever, as well as in a couple other NPC mods. I don't know if anyone else would be interested in this.

I'll check out the ECE patch later today or tomorrow. Really gotta get some work done. 

On the top of the left pane you can search for formIDs or EditorIDs. On the bottom of the right pane you can see a 'Referenced By (x)' tab that should list x number of other records that refer to this one (doesn't include Skyrim.esm, and the tab won't show if there are zero references).

Each 'VTCK - Voice' entry for each NPC has a VTYP. VTYP refers to the voices listed under the 'Voice Type' header in the vanilla plugins. Each will have a reference list of NPCs that use that particular voice.

If you want to list all the male characters in TES5Edit, I don't know a way to do that. You can use Ceation Kit to get a list of male actors for each race. Or just use the reference lists from male voices in TES5Edit.

Good luck with graduating and your exams.

So I wanted to quickly let you know. It seems I have everything working perfectly now and I'm using the SkyProc Patcher. I believe the color mismatch in the head and body comes from weighting issues. This seems to completely disappear on a new game. I figured this out after I had solved the previous issues that were all load order related. I doubt this has anything to do with it, but I also removed all male character from Inhabitants of Skyrim. Then I reran the patcher, but noticed characters either had the color mismatch or had neck gaps but correct coloration. Looking further into the neck gap thing (it turns out its a problem with alot of other modding as well), setting the character weight via setnpcweight=xx after clicking on the character with the console active, it would close the gap, but the coloration would immediately become mismatched. Reading around about the neckgap thing, some people claimed that the gaps would be saved to the file, so in order to fix them, a new game would need to be started. I gave that a shot. No neck gap. Also, no color mismatch, even on your Old Orc. I only wandered around Riverwood, so I haven't encountered many characters to ensure that it's completely fixed, but it certainly looks extremely promising. It may turn out that SkyFem (with the SkyProc Patcher) requires a new game to work properly.

So I wanted to quickly let you know. It seems I have everything working perfectly now and I'm using the SkyProc Patcher. I believe the color mismatch in the head and body comes from weighting issues. This seems to completely disappear on a new game. I figured this out after I had solved the previous issues that were all load order related. I doubt this has anything to do with it, but I also removed all male character from Inhabitants of Skyrim. Then I reran the patcher, but noticed characters either had the color mismatch or had neck gaps but correct coloration. Looking further into the neck gap thing (it turns out its a problem with alot of other modding as well), setting the character weight via setnpcweight=xx after clicking on the character with the console active, it would close the gap, but the coloration would immediately become mismatched. Reading around about the neckgap thing, some people claimed that the gaps would be saved to the file, so in order to fix them, a new game would need to be started. I gave that a shot. No neck gap. Also, no color mismatch, even on your Old Orc. I only wandered around Riverwood, so I haven't encountered many characters to ensure that it's completely fixed, but it certainly looks extremely promising. It may turn out that SkyFem (with the SkyProc Patcher) requires a new game to work properly.

Thanks for your research. I'll send it in a PM to MeMe.

If you could, then save a backup copy of IOS with the males removed. It might be useful as a base for a future SkyFem patch to go with a new version of the Skyproc patcher.

I've actually been having the color mismatch on games without the Skyproc patcher. So far, I haven't been able to identify the cause. I tried removing all texture mods from my loadup, but no change. It might be a lighting issue for my particular load order (using the lighting/weather/ENB setup from Neovalen's Skyrim Revisited STEP guide). I've been wondering if it was because I made all the facegendata while XCE was loaded (it includes custom facetints).

Testing these issues is a complete pain in the ass though, so I've been putting off testing for months now. I'm still not completely sure how facegendata settings actually work and learning by trial-and-error is hugely time consuming. But if it's only happening on my own game, then it's probably not a problem with the SkyFem files.

"Removed SkyProc Patcher due to bug complaints."

Does this mean it doesn't work, period, with things like PerMa, or just some occasional oddities?

If you read back in the thread you'll be able to see the kind of problems people are having.

I don't know anything about making/improving the patcher, it was the thread poster MeMe who made it. Since people are having problems with it, I don't know how to fix it and MeMe hasn't been in touch with me for 6 weeks, I've decided to take the patcher down. This isn't a criticism of Meme; it was a good idea, the patcher was just at an early beta phase. I'll put it back up for download when there is some progress with a new version or MeMe gets back in touch.

If anyone wants a copy of the current version I'll add it to a thread post rather than the main download page. I just don't want to give unaware mod users a patcher when they don't know it has problems.

Hey Corsec, is this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73415/? the SkyProc patcher that we've been using? If so, clearly we're using it wrong. If not, there might be some really insightful information there that could solve some of the issues we are having. Take a look, it could be really helpful. I might try running it, but I wanted to bounce the idea off someone else.

It was a custom job made by MeMe. I know absolutely nothing about coding or working with Skyproc. Here is MeMe's PM from when he sent it to me (it's the last contact I've had with him)-

Here's an early Christmas present. Now that I've made this I remember why I didn't want to release the last one... Even if everything is done properly Skyrim sometimes just ignores it.

I spent the last few days trying to figure out why this doesn't work properly with vanilla installations. Right now if it tries to clone an unmodded vanilla NPC you'll often get the grey face bug as it just refuses to load the facegen for no apparent reason. I think I'll change it so that you place mods like Inhabitants of Skyrim and Immersive Wenches to Data/Skyproc Patchers/SkyFem/Mods, and the patcher chooses from those as female templates.

Anyways, right now I really recommend installing Inhabitants of Skyrim + USLEEP patch before using this, as well as SUM for the increased allocated memory to speed up the patcher. The facegen files are placed in Data/SkyFem after running (overwrite/SkyFem in MO) and need to be manually moved to Data. I really need to figure out a better way to do this without overwriting everything.

Also, it doesn't work with Everybody's Different yet. The bug has apparently already been fixed, so it will work with EBD 3.31+, whenever that is.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job and i realy like to play as a futa. but one quetion: it's posible to play as the one and only, the real single man, call it "lonesome cowboy, in a woman's world"...?

Glad you like it.

Someone asked your question earlier in the thread. Letting the PC be male is incompatible with the mod as it exists. This is because the mod makes the game use female assets to replace every male asset. To make the PC male without making NPCs male again, I'd have to patch the vanilla races back in as PC-only races. That would leave the problem that all clothes and armor would show up as the female versions even on a male PC, so the male PC would have to use seperate cloned versions of the vanilla armor. It's all technically possible, but it's more effort than I'm willing to make for a patch I wouldn't play.

Hello, do you have plans to make better char gen data to make them prettier?

That would mean manually changing the NPC records for a few thousand vanilla NPCs, then generating new facegendata for each of them. It's possible but really, really time consuming.

There's a Nexus mod called '"A Woman's World" that changes the genders of many male vanilla NPCs to female, and improves the appearance of many of them. I'm planning to update that mod so that it will function as a beautification patch for SkyFem. I'm waiting for that mod author to reply to my PM.

Also, MeMe is really busy at the moment, but he says he's still (slowly) working on a patcher that can beautify SkyFem's feminized males by reassigning facegendata.

EDIT: I'll need to figure out how to change sexlab animation tags so that females will function as futa and perform the male role in animations. If anyone has any tips that'd be helpful.

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to download the Patcher anymore? Out of classes, thought I'd tinker with trying to get it to work. Any progress on the mod otherwise? Thanks!

Is there any way to download the Patcher anymore? Out of classes, thought I'd tinker with trying to get it to work. Any progress on the mod otherwise? Thanks!

Sure. It's attached with this post. I just took it off the main download page so noone would assume that it was a finished product without issues. MeMe says he still wants to work on it, but that he's also really busy with work at the moment and will take a while to get around to it.

Not much progress since I last posted, mostly been just playing different games than Skyrim in spare time. The core of the mod is actually complete, which is why I've taken a break from it. I'm kind of burnt out from Skyrim for now, but I intend to finish the mod within the next couple of months.

For future additions to the mod, I've received permission from the author of 'Skyrim- A Woman's World' on the Nexus to include the facial changes from that mod in a patch for this mod. This should massively improve the appearances of vanilla NPCs. As well as that, I still need to feminize draugr and falmer sexlab animations and models.

Eventually, once Fallout 4 has a working sexlab equivalent (in however many months or years), I intend to make a version of this mod for that game.

I've also got an old version of this mod for New Vegas. Haven't bothered uploading it, but it mostly works and uses futanari bodies during sex scenes. Not sure of anyone would be interested, and I keep forgetting to mention it.

Data.zip

EDIT: I'll need to figure out how to change sexlab animation tags so that females will function as futa and perform the male role in animations. If anyone has any tips that'd be helpful.

I use SLEN and make certain SoS mods change their sexlab gender to male to be in the male position. Pairing it with SOS Female Schlongifier (no schlong addon) lets me have some female npcs or changing it to percentages so the whole game doesn't have to be futas.

I use SLEN and make certain SoS mods change their sexlab gender to male to be in the male position. Pairing it with SOS Female Schlongifier (no schlong addon) lets me have some female npcs or changing it to percentages so the whole game doesn't have to be futas.

One can also use Immersive Gender Change to 'hand pick' which specific NPCs you want to be futa.

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to ask since the new version just changed this. Is it possible to get a patch to have the unique dialogue for the male characters again. It's hard for me to play with so much silence. Thanks.

I wasn't sure if people would dislike all the silence. I'm OK with it, but preferences vary. I compromised by leaving male spoken dialogue for the ones that would otherwise become completely silenced. Every NPC should still have at least some spoken lines, even if onyl generic ones.

A patch should be easy. I'll have it done within the next few days. Do you want me to restore spoken dialogue to only the male NPCs with unique voices (like Tullius, Ulfric etc)? Or to make a patch that restores male dialogue to everybody?

Only to the unique voices would be great, THanks!

Edit: I realized this was a bit unclear. So, any NPCs with generic dialogue, like guards and stuff, can use female voices. However NPCs with non-generic conversations would use original male voices.

Here it is, added with this post. I won't add it to the main downloads yet until there is an update to the core mod; just so that anyone else following the mod won't get auto-updates for a file they probably won't use.

Here is a list of the male voices this patch restores.

Ancano

Arngeir

Brynjolf

Cicero

Delvin Mallory

Emperor

Esbern

Gallus

Galmar

Ghost

Hadvar

Kodlak Whitemane

Malacath

Mercer Frey

MG Augur

Nazir

Septimus

Tullius

Ulfric

That was every male NPC with a unique voicetype. Generic voicetypes are left untouched. Let me know if you want anyone else patched.

I haven't playtested this patch. I'm not 100% sure if you will need to start a new game for this to work. But you will find out while playing. Let me know if you find bugs.

SkyFem Patch MaleUnique Voices Restored.7z

Here it is, added with this post. I won't add it to the main downloads yet until there is an update to the core mod; just so that anyone else following the mod won't get auto-updates for a file they probably won't use.

Thank you! i have been using it and it works great. I haven't seen any problems.

• 2 months later...

hi. i haven't got to trying it (yet), but it sounds like the reason for the gray face bug with the patcher is due to the vanilla facegen data being archived. if you extracted the meshes .bsa from the vanilla skyrim folder and installed it under everything (including usleep), i think it would work fine. it'd be in meshes/actors/character/FaceGenData. then even if you had an overhaul that overwrote any of it, any npcs that got missed wouldn't be an issue. a person could go through and export for every female npc from the ck, but just extracting the archive and taking what you need would be a simple solution.

I haven't abandoned the mod yet, although I've got all the core features completed. It should be playable in it's current state. I'll come back to finish it off sometime before the end of the year. Or just whenever I don't feel burnt out on Skyrim anymore. Here's what I intend to do-

1). Switch More Nasty Critters models for draugr and falmer to futanari versions during sexlab scenes.

2). Add NPC patch to beautify vanilla NPCs using the assets and plugin from the Nexus mod "A Woman's World".

Also, I'll make a Fallout 4 version of the mod once it gets a sexlab framework and futanari models to work with.

hi. i haven't got to trying it (yet), but it sounds like the reason for the gray face bug with the patcher is due to the vanilla facegen data being archived. if you extracted the meshes .bsa from the vanilla skyrim folder and installed it under everything (including usleep), i think it would work fine. it'd be in meshes/actors/character/FaceGenData. then even if you had an overhaul that overwrote any of it, any npcs that got missed wouldn't be an issue. a person could go through and export for every female npc from the ck, but just extracting the archive and taking what you need would be a simple solution.

Simply extracting and overwriting vanilla facegendata won't work since the mod needs new versions ot be made. I already have made new facegendata for the mod for all vanilla NPCs and some modded ones. It should install with the mod. The mod should already do what you suggest, if it is installed correctly.

The patcher is an unfinished version and is probably abandoned by it's author. I don't know how to fix it's issues.

There's a seperate face bug in the mod where some NPCs have a face color that is different color from their faces. I'm not sure if it only occurs on my install or if it occurs on others too. I don't know how to fix this yet.

Is there any way to restore all voiced lines? The silence is a bit off-putting to me. If not, is there a way to at least restore children's voices?

Is there any way to restore all voiced lines? The silence is a bit off-putting to me. If not, is there a way to at least restore children's voices?

Yeah, I wasn't sure if people would prefer feminized voices if it meant silent dialogue whenever there wasn't a female version of the dialogue. I'm OK with it so I figured I'd just add a patch if anyone requested.

It's easy to do. Just open up the 'SkyFem.esp' plugin in TES5Edit, then delete all the entries under the 'Voice Type' category. Do the same for any and all patches you install as well. This should remove all voice changes made by the mod and restore vanilla voices.

If you don't know how to do this I can make and upload the patch for you.

Would there need to be a different patch for the More Nasty Creatures SLAL version?

I hadn't heard of this version, it came out after I left the mod on hiatus. I took a quick look at it and the current MNC patch won't work with it, so don't bother using it.

I've made a quick patch for you to playtest, attached with this post. Consider it a work in progress until I get around to completing the mod. It will force the SLAL version of MNC to use female bodies for werewolves, vampire lords, giants and most draugr. I haven't touched falmer though since I'm not sure what assets to use.

The patched creatures won't wear schlongs or strapons during sex scenes but they should use female bodies. The end goal is to make a patch that will add schlongs to feminized humanoid creatures (like draugr and falmer) for futanari gameplay.

Let me know how it works.

SkyFem Patch MNC_SLAL.esp