SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

View File

A11hai1kotl has made V2 of this mod which improves upon it in every way and removes the need for multiple patches. It works for both Legendary and Special Edition. You can find it here-

The following is for V1 of this mod-

TL;DR: Turns all male NPCs into females. Can be used with Schlongs of Skyrim to turn all NPCs into futanari.

Comment Thread here- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70384-skyfem-skyrim-feminized/

Nexus page for the mod is here- SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female

Fallout 4 version of the mod is here- Femout4 - All NPCs Now Female

Loverslab page for the futanari patch for the Fallout 4 version is here- Femout4 - All NPCs Now Futanari

New Vegas version found here- Fem Vegas - All Male NPCs Now Futanari

I wanted to play a Skyrim populated exclusively by futanari and was disappointed with the absence of any mods that could achieve this, so I set about making it happen.

The mod works mostly with a single ESP file that edits armor addons, armor, headparts, races, voices and texture sets. No scripts. Wherever the game uses a male asset, a female asset will be used instead. New facegendata is also needed, and is available for download with the main file.

Male NPCs remain flagged by the game as male (which is better for futanari gameplay). However, males will now use female animations, skeletons, bodies, heads, clothes, armor, meshes and textures. With this mod, males will be visually feminized in every possible way. If you also use Schlongs of Skyrim and it's SkyFem patch then all males will be converted into futanari.

The mod works for all player races, elders, vampires, mannequins, afflicted, snow elves, draugr and dremora.

The mod will also feminize the voices of male NPCs who are able to speak any dialogue that can be feminized. Male NPCs without any dialogue that can be feminized have been left untouched.

On the issue of compatibility, any other mod may be incompatible if it has an ESP that adds or alters male NPCs, armor addons, armor, headparts, races and texture sets. However it's simple (but tedious) to modify a mod's esp file to make it compatible. You will be able to see what changes are necessary for compatibility by looking at conflicts with this mod in TES5Edit. I may provide new patches upon request.

Other mods try to feminize Skyrim but have a number of issues; this mod should improve on them and resolve all their issues.This mod has been designed in such a way as to make patching it as easy as possible. Most other mods can be made compatible just with edits to armor/races and by generating new facegendata.

Installation Instructions-

(Mandatory)

1). You need to download and install the following for for the base mod. These are mandatory for the mod to work correctly-

SkyFem V1.0
Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice 6.0
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch 3.0.10

2). Install SkyFem V1.01 update plugin. Overwrite the V1.0 plugin. Load all other patches after it.

(Optional)

2). (Recommended) Many of the NPCs aren't very pretty when gender-switched unless you improve the vanilla NPCs with 'SkyFem NPC Beauty Addon'. Make sure to check the Readme before using, you will have to create your own merged patch to fit your personal load order.

3). To make all feminized males into futanari you will need to check the loverslab page for this mod.

4). If you want to restore male voices to unique NPCs, then install either 'MaleUnique Voices Restored' or 'All Male Voices Restored'. Otherwise a lot of plot-related dialogue will be completely silent.

5). Remember to enable all subtitles in game settings, because there will be a lot of silent dialogue unless you use 'All Male Voices Restored'.

TES5Edit Scripts

LazyBoot has kindly made a TES5Edit script to help users make their own patches.

You can download SkyFemPatch.pas (listed as SkyFemPatchV2.7z) to automatically make your own patch for armor. To use as follows-

1). Download the file 'SkyFemPatch.7z', unzip it and and place it in the 'Edit Scripts' folder for your install of TES5Edit.

2). Open in TES5Edit the plugin for the mod you want to patch.

3). Open up the plugin header list, right-click on the plugin header for 'Armor Addons', and click 'Deep copy as override into...'

4). Select <new file>

5). Enter a name for the patch (I recommend 'SkyFem Patch MODNAME_HERE').

6). Open the new patch, right-click on 'Armor Addons', select 'Apply Scripts' and then select 'SkyFemPatch'. Wait till the script finishes.

7). Save the new patch plugin and close TES5Edit.

8). The new plugin will be in your override folder for MO or NMM. Move it into it's own mod folder and activate it in your load order.

9). Repeat as necessary for each mod that has armors you want to patch.

Load Order-

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyfem.esp
SkyFem Patch WAFR.esp
SkyFem Patch CCF.esp
SkyFem Patch CCOR.esp
SkyFem Patch Remodelled Armor.esp

'SkyFem NPC Beauty.esp' must be loaded after any other mods that edit NPCs. Keep it near the end of your load order.

LOOT should sort the rest of the files correctly.

For ease of identification, patches for Nexus mods are presented in the format of "SkyFem Patch V1 MODNAME VERSION", while patches for loverslab mods are presented in the format "SkyFem V1 Patch MODNAME VERSION" (Actually I just made a mistake when naming them all, but now I'll just keep doing it that way).

Further Custom Patches for SkyFem-

SkyFem NPC Beauty Addon V1 (Improves appearance of most vanilla NPCs)
SkyFem Patch V1 All Male Voices Restored (Restores male voices to all male NPCs)
SkyFem Patch V1 MaleUnique Voices Restored (Restores male voices to unique male NPCs)

Available patches for Nexus mods-

Alternate Start 3.1.7
Apocalypse 9.40

Bathing Beauties 6.2

Better Vampires 8.2
Breezehome FullyUpgradable 1.7.6
Campfire 1.11
Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul 2.0
Clothing and Clutter Fixes 2.2
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul 2.0
Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade 1.7
Cutting Room Floor 2.0.6

Dawn of Skyrim Directors Cut V1

Dawn Of Skyrim Original Collection 1.3
Death Alternative 7.0.1

Female Ulfric 1.0
Hearthfire Extended 1.0.3
Helgen Reborn 1.053
Honed Metal 1.091

HN66S Mage Nails 1.1
Hunterborn 1.5
Immersive College of Winterhold 4.1
Immersive Patrols II 2.0.3
Immersive Wenches 1.5.4
Imperious 7.24
Improved Closefaced Helmets 1.57
Inconsequential NPCs 1.9e
Interesting NPCs 3.2

JKs LITE - Cities 1.3
LC_Immersive Looting 1.1

Lost Grimoire of Skyrim 1.5
Ordinator 9.26

OBIS 2.02 (Only available on Nexus mod page due to large file size)
Populated Forts Towers Places
Populated Lands Roads Paths
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul 2.0
Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT 6.1.9
Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT 1.184
Requiem 1.9.4.1

Requime 2.02
Skyrim Immersive Creatures 6.5.2b
Sneak Tools 1.00
Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade 5.4

Arthmoor's Assorted Town Mods-

Arthmoor Villages All-In-One 1.0.1

Darkwater Crossing - 1.0.7 - by Arthmoor
Dawnstar - 1.0.1 - by Arthmoor
Dragon Bridge - 1.0.2 - by Arthmoor
Helarchen Creek - 1.0.2 - by Arthmoor
Ivarstead - 1.1 - by Arthmoor
Karthwasten - 1.0.3 - by Arthmoor
Kynesgrove - 1.1.6 - by Arthmoor
Shor's Stone - 1.0.3 - by Arthmoor
Soljund's Sinkhole - 1.0.1 - by Arthmoor
Whistling Mine - 1.0.3- by Arthmoor

Available patches for Loverslab mods-

Amorous Adventures 3.2.1
BadDog Immersive Creatures 2.01
Being Female 2.8 Fix 1
Devious Devices (Assets) 3.0e

Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 (Updated 6-11-2017) v 4.15
Devious Devices - Integration V4.2

Devious Devices - Expansion V4.2

Devious Devices - Beast Race Refits 3.0
Deviously Cursed Loot 7.0
Horny Werewolves of Skyrim 2.2

More Horny Creatures 11.1D

Prison Overhaul Patched 3.51 [April 12, 2018]
Sanguines Debauchery 3.5.9
Schlongs Of Skyrim 3.00.004
SexLab Beastess 8.02
Sexlab Defeat 5.3.5
Sexlab Eager NPCs 20161127

Sexlab Sex Slaves MiasLair 6.2

Shout Like a Virgin 6.6b
Simple Slavery 5.21
Slave Girls by hydragorgon 827

Slaverun Reloaded (19-August-2017) 2.1.1

Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 Beta1 03 June 2018

SOS -High Poly Futanari Addon 0.8

Zaz Animation Pack 7.0

Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 - Tara's Edition V.8.0

Recommended Mods-

Sexlab Eager NPCs (This mod comes with an option that enables sexlab to treat futanari as males, which will ensure they will use their schlong durings sex scenes.)

SOS Schlong For Females v0.9 (Using this along with the downloadable SkyFem patch will ensure Schlongs of Skyrim is compatible with SkyFem. This will turn all males into futanari. Which is exactly what I designed this mod for.)

Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice (This is mandatory for the mod to work correctly.)

More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition (Use it with the SkyFem patch to provide futanari versions of werewolves, giants, falmer, draugr and spriggans)

Sexlab Sounds Unleashed 1.39 (During sexlab animations this will swap male sex noises with wet sounds so you won't hear male voices during sex. I consider this an essential mod to use alongside SkyFem.)

Female Briarhearts 2.0 Girls Girls Girls Edition (So briarhearts will have visible briars in their chests again)

Edhildils Sexy Talos Statue (Use this and the same author's other mods to feminize all of Skyrim's statues)

Requiem - Sexlab & Devious Patches (You will probably need these if you use SkyFem with the Requiem patch)

Fully Voiced Female Ulfric ( You only need the files in the sound folder plus the SkyFem patch. Don't need the plugin that comes with the mod. SkyFem already feminizes the appearance, and the SkyFem Beauty Addon should already make Ulfric pretty. If you want to use the plugin then load it after the SkyFem Beauty Addon. You don't need the SkyFem patch if you already use 'MaleUnique Voices Restored' or 'All Male Voices Restored')

Female Frost Atronachs (To feminize frost atronachs)

Textures for "SOS Schlong for females" by EvilReFlex (To get schlong textures to match your female body texture).

Feminine Jarl Sitting Animation (To make the Jarls a little more dignified)

New Vegas version-

FO4 version-

Current Bugs-

*UNCONFIRMED*

There is an issue that's been reported to me, but I've never confirmed or tested. It's possible that the game engine assigns male/female animations to NPCs at new game start and won't change them when mods are installed/uninstalled. Since SkyFem assigns female animations to males, you might have problems with males not using the correct animation gender sets after mid-game install/uninstall. I don't know if this is true or not.

Credits

The Addon 'SkyFem NPC Beauty' was created using the work of two other mod authors.

gooboo, author of 'Skyrim - A Woman's World' which was used to provide facial sliders and headparts in 'SkyFem NPC Beauty'.

Nojanath, author of "All Female NPCS under dev" which was used to provide facial sliders and headparts in 'SkyFem NPC Beauty'.

LazyBoot for writing the SkyFemPatch.pas file for automatically making patches in TES5Edit.

MadMansGun for the SkyFem More Nasty Critters patch.

Comments, bugreports and feedback are welcome!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/09/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs Of Skyrim 3.00.004, SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9, USLEEP 3.0.10, Fuz Ro D-oh 6.0
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

This looks like a pretty major undertaking.  Very nice!

See you make reference to other versions.

Is gooboos Skyrim - A woman's world included in there?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56967/?

If it is, can you can give an example or two how it needs upgrading?

Also would love to see a few screenshots.  Would that be available? Just like ENB's, so many have different tastes.

Sorry, so many things to mod in skyrim, I haven't even had a second to dig into this dimension of skyrim, other than intall A womans world, immersive wenches, and slaves girls.

So any more specific examples you could provide would be great, when you have time.

Also would love to see a few screenshots.  Would that be available? Just like ENB's, so many have different tastes.

Sorry, so many things to mod in skyrim, I haven't even had a second to dig into this dimension of skyrim, other than intall A womans world, immersive wenches, and slaves girls.

So any more specific examples you could provide would be great, when you have time.

I used to use "A Woman's World", but I found it had a lot of problems.

The author has abandoned it and stopped updating. It's old and hasn't been updated for USLEEP.

It relies on editing NPC records, but this has conflicts with mods that also edit NPCs like "Revenge Of The Enemies". Creating a merged patch in TES5Edit doesn't properly handle the record entries so it's necessary to fix conflicts by hand. This mod doesn't have that problem since it doesn't edit NPC records.

it only changes some vanilla NPCs but not all. This mod changes each and every vanilla male NPC in the game.

It doesn't change anything for NPCs from mods and offers no patches. This mod makes it as easy as possible to make mods compatible. They usually just need new facegendata and patches for the armor records.

I use Immersive Wenches and Slavegirls too. They have SkyFem patches available so all the males added by them will be fully feminized.

Changing NPCs from male to female will conflict with some sexlab mods like Sexlife.

If you switch most of the male NPCs to have female gender then sexlab will usually just play lesbian animations for them. Sexlab usually doesn't let females use schlongs if they have any. In this mod, males will look like females but still use their schlongs.

I made this mod to deal with all these problems. This mod doesn't change NPC records and leaves all male NPCs flagged as having male genders. This mod instead modifies armors, races and headparts that will be used by NPCs in-game so males will use female bodies, heads, armor, clothes, animations and skeletons.

The only thing this mod doesn't do is change NPC voices so you will still get male voices from NPCs that have female appearances. I *might* fix that by adding a new ESP file that changs NPC voices, but it's a lot of work and I'm not sure if anyone will be interested.

I posted in the OP how you can make some males use female voices. For example, Mikael in Whiterun will sing in a female voice, but speak in a male voice. There's a link to a mod in the OP that will swap male sex voices with wet sounds so males won't talk in male voices during sex.

I'll add screenshots in a few hours.

I have added screenshots to the OP and download page. Let me know if there's anyone else you want to see pics of.

The male NPCs in the screenshots use a custom body and my patched version of Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT.

I also uploaded new files to fix a bug. Old people didn't have facegendata in some of the 0.10b files, sorry about that.

You will need to download the 0.11b facegendata plus patches. You can just use them to replace the older versions. Safe to install on your saves.

I used to use "A Woman's World", but I found it had a lot of problems.

The author has abandoned it and stopped updating. It's old and hasn't been updated for USLEEP.

It relies on editing NPC records, but this has conflicts with mods that also edit NPCs like "Revenge Of The Enemies". Creating a merged patch in TES5Edit doesn't properly handle the record entries so it's necessary to fix conflicts by hand. This mod doesn't have that problem since it doesn't edit NPC records.

it only changes some vanilla NPCs but not all. This mod changes each and every vanilla male NPC in the game.

It doesn't change anything for NPCs from mods and offers no patches. This mod makes it as easy as possible to make mods compatible. They usually just need new facegendata and patches for the armor records.

I use Immersive Wenches and Slavegirls too. They have SkyFem patches available so all the males added by them will be fully feminized.

Changing NPCs from male to female will conflict with some sexlab mods like Sexlife.

If you switch most of the male NPCs to have female gender then sexlab will usually just play lesbian animations for them. Sexlab usually doesn't let females use schlongs if they have any. In this mod, males will look like females but still use their schlongs.

I made this mod to deal with all these problems. This mod doesn't change NPC records and leaves all male NPCs flagged as having male genders. This mod instead modifies armors, races and headparts that will be used by NPCs in-game so males will use female bodies, heads, armor, clothes, animations and skeletons.

The only thing this mod doesn't do is change NPC voices so you will still get male voices from NPCs that have female appearances. I *might* fix that by adding a new ESP file that changs NPC voices, but it's a lot of work and I'm not sure if anyone will be interested.

I posted in the OP how you can make some males use female voices. For example, Mikael in Whiterun will sing in a female voice, but speak in a male voice. There's a link to a mod in the OP that will swap male sex voices with wet sounds so males won't talk in male voices during sex.

I'll add screenshots in a few hours.

Erh yeah so that means you just give these NPCs female appearance?

They are still male as on gameplay level?

So wait, are these male NPCs that look like women, or are they actually changed to female? Curious if this would work for a fem-dom world, or if it's only more for Futanari stuff.

These are male NPCs that look and act like women. The game still has them flagged as male.

If you wanted to use it for fem-dom, that would have some problems that needed fixing. Since sexlab still treats males as male, they won't get lesbian animations. You'd get the same kind of animations choices as you would without this mod. You'd have to find a way to get the game to load strapons for males during sex rather than schlongs, which I think could probably be done. To start, you could try renaming meshes and textures for a strapon and using them to replace the SOS schlongs.

MadMansGun has graciously provided a SkyFem patch for Horny Werewolves of Skyrim v1.6. It will make all male werewolves appear as futanari werewolves.

As a mod i use quite a lot is there a possibility that you could make a patch for Slaverun reloaded?

I've uploaded a patch for Slaverun Reloaded v1.02. It only needed new facegendata to be generated. It should work fine for future versions of Slaverun Reloaded unless the mod authors adds new male NPCs.

Released v0.12b. The following files were updated-

SkyFem 0.12b.7z

SkyFem 0.12b Facegendata.7z

SkyFem Patch 0.12b For Skyrim Immersive Creatures 6.5.2b.7z

So are the "males" automatically futa if unp sos is installed? Also, will they be silent or use male voices?

Yes, males will be futanari if you have SkyFem, Schlongs of Skyrim, SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon and the SkyFem patch all installed.

Males use the same voices as before. I'm soon might start making a patch to give female voices to males, but there are over a thousand NPCs to alter, so it will take time.

I posted in the OP a way you can switch some male voices to female versions without needing another mod.

Sexlab Sounds Unleashed 1.39 will swap male sexlab noises with non-verbal sex noises. I consider it essential alongside this mod.

Interesting, I never thought that I would see this again. I made a mod years ago that used skyproc to automatically patch armor records from ALL installed mods, randomly assign facegendata from existing female characters, and make sure that anyone with nonunique voice types speaks the correct female generic dialogue. Probably some other stuff too.

I think it was finished, but that hard drive died without a backup... It was a lot of fun though. I might try and see if it's possible in a MXPF script on my next vacation... Interested in a collab, maybe?

Interesting, I never thought that I would see this again. I made a mod years ago that used skyproc to automatically patch armor records from ALL installed mods, randomly assign facegendata from existing female characters, and make sure that anyone with nonunique voice types speaks the correct female generic dialogue. Probably some other stuff too.

I think it was finished, but that hard drive died without a backup... It was a lot of fun though. I might try and see if it's possible in a MXPF script on my next vacation... Interested in a collab, maybe?

I am totally interested. PM me or just post more here, either is fine.

I have uploaded SkyFem Voices 0.12b.7z.

This will add female voices to many vanilla NPCs. The record edits were copied directly from "Skyrim- A Woman's World" by gooboo. I copied only the voices, no other edits.

Credit to gooboo for "A Woman's World" and to soundstream1969 for "World of Women" which it was based on.

gooboo gave general permission on Nexus for anyone to use his mod.

Sexlab Sounds Unleashed 1.39 will swap male sexlab noises with non-verbal sex noises. I consider it essential alongside this mod.

Didn't know about this one.  Thank you.  Will check out.

I have uploaded SkyFem Voices 0.12b.7z.

This will add female voices to many vanilla NPCs. The record edits were copied directly from "Skyrim- A Woman's World" by gooboo. I copied only the voices, no other edits.

Credit to gooboo for "A Woman's World" and to soundstream1969 for "World of Women" which it was based on.

gooboo gave general permission on Nexus for anyone to use his mod.

Great work on doing all that. :)

Hello Corsec,

first and foremost, thank you for your interest, time and expertise.

What are the chances of making a patch in order to make the Player remain male and unmodified by this mod?

Thanks for your attention mate.

It's not easily possible.

First, vanilla races have been edited so that males are feminized. The player couldn't use vanilla races if they wanted to stay male.

Same thing for male head and body parts.

The biggest problem is that clothes and armor have been edited so that both males and females will use the female versions of clothes and armor. There is no way (that I know of) to get the game to treat the player differently than NPCs in this regard. The player wouldn't be able to use the clothes and armor already in the game.

The best way to make it happen would be to create custom playable races for the player to use that were identical to vanilla races. Then to create new clones of vanilla armor and clothes that only the player would wear. And cloning new body and head parts for the custom races.

It's not probably something I would do since I doubt I would use a patch like that myself. It's also a hell of a lot of work.

Hello Corsec,

first and foremost, thank you for your interest, time and expertise.

What are the chances of making a patch in order to make the Player remain male and unmodified by this mod?

Thanks for your attention mate.

It's not easily possible.

First, vanilla races have been edited so that males are feminized. The player couldn't use vanilla races if they wanted to stay male.

Same thing for male head and body parts.

The biggest problem is that clothes and armor have been edited so that both males and females will use the female versions of clothes and armor. There is no way (that I know of) to get the game to treat the player differently than NPCs in this regard. The player wouldn't be able to use the clothes and armor already in the game.

The best way to make it happen would be to create custom playable races for the player to use that were identical to vanilla races. Then to create new clones of vanilla armor and clothes that only the player would wear. And cloning new body and head parts for the custom races.

It's not probably something I would do since I doubt I would use a patch like that myself. It's also a hell of a lot of work.

Got it man, thanks for the answer =).